NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

I've heard from a very reliable source he will do another Bond.
ImageImageImage
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

FrenchCat wrote:I've heard from a very reliable source he will do another Bond.
I really hope for that. Fingers crossed.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Jana66 wrote:
FrenchCat wrote:I've heard from a very reliable source he will do another Bond.
I really hope for that. Fingers crossed.
Im actually praying every night he does :lol: Got a lot of faith in you FrenchCat ;)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I see this happening, if he does return. Sadly, but makes sense and its something, that Daniel helped to create to be honest.

I can't say I get the whole Fassbender as Bond thing either. Maybe he'd be interesting, but nothing about it gets me excited.

The sad thing is that, if Dan does sign on for Bond 25 and returns to the role, everyone will have already moved on from him with the idea that they were getting a new Bond, and his return will be looked at as a massive disappointment because of that. People are taking all these bookie reports and so-called "insider" sources as gospel and are only setting themselves up for major disappointment, because not only do I think we won't ever see any of these names thrown around appear as Bond, I think Dan will most certainly return.

I predict childish cries and whining when Dan signs on for Bond 25, to the tune of, "Craig AGAIN?" or "I thought we were getting Fassbender, not him again." I don't think that reaction would be below some here.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is one of the reasons, I am so much against him returning, plus the chance to totally blow it. There IS actually a lot of baggage, they have created for his Bond, that really doesn't lead into anything I wanna see again. The Blofeld, even Madeleine story has had its run. But how can they avoid it? I would want a real dark thriller, but don't see, how they can get there.

I am afraid, they might destroy his legacy. Sorry for being a party pooper.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Dont be sorry GG, everyone has their view on it. I get what you mean about people going wtf about him coming back. I think that all of these stories that have been gling around is the cause for all of that and at the moment the main story going around (news article wise) is that purity wont interfere with him coming back for Bond 25. People will read this and and be oh ok and maybe that will lessen the blow if he comes back. Ive been following that thread on MI6 for a while now and what Ive seen is nothing new and a lot of exageration, people on there get fired up by every little thing and only a few people are like ugh stop.

With regards to the Madeline story line, if DC is doing Bond 25 i hope this story line doesnt continue. Make him cold again like in CR and just reference her with one line saying "it didnt work out". Its Bond he isnt supposed to have a happy ending. But christ I hope they dont a whole revenge plot like Vesper. I liked QOS but once is enough to see that story :lol:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

It is interesting isn't it? I can see DC being done, but I can also see the possibility of him doing one more.

It's wide open. Everything we've heard to date has been rumour and conjecture. I find it really hard to believe that Hiddleston auditioned for the role, with so little being settled around the post-Sony stuff. It doesn't work that way, does it? He'd need a script, contractual certainty, etc. none of that appears to be in the works yet.

Bond is the most iconic franchise and film character ever. People will always be looking to hype who is going to fill his shoes. And DC has not said anything publicly that he's done.

I don't think it would be a bad thing for him to return. Everyone loves him. If it's his last, they will fill seats in droves just to see him close the arc.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

:stick_iagree: ... with you Mrs Bee! :clapclap:
LOVE to know who FC's 'reliable source' is! :wink:
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote::stick_iagree: ... with you Mrs Bee! :clapclap:
My reliable source is... my little finger ! Haha :lol:
And I also agree with bumblebee. Everybody loves him in Bond and when he will return, all the press bs and rumors will be forgotten and people will run in the cinemas, especially if it's his last one.
And as I've said it before, if he would have quit, we would already now it. Why do you think that all his other projects are made to not interfer with Bond 25 ? Also that B. Broccoli is involved in the Othello play... all that can not just be coincidences. So I'm very confident. And why just only one more ? :)
ImageImageImage
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

FrenchCat wrote:
And I also agree with bumblebee. Everybody loves him in Bond and when he will return, all the press bs and rumors will be forgotten and people will run in the cinemas, especially if it's his last one.
And as I've said it before, if he would have quit, we would already now it. Why do you think that all his other projects are made to not interfer with Bond 25 ? Also that B. Broccoli is involved in the Othello play... all that can not just be coincidences. So I'm very confident. And why just only one more ? :)
Love your attitude girl! :peace:
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Thanks SD ! :D :blowkiss:
ImageImageImage
bubita

Post by bubita »

SilverDragon wrote:
FrenchCat wrote:
Love your attitude girl! :peace:
Me too!!! :blowkiss:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Frenchy for President! The voice of hope and reason. :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

This is the same story told slightly differently..........
http://www.australianetworknews.com/jam ... -on-board/

What I wouldn't give for some REAL and SOLID news about dear Daniel now!!

I may be wrong but he seemed to be 'getting papped' more frequently in the last dry spell so we would get the occasional glimpse. I am a bit mystified as to how he has managed to completely drop off the radar. :? It makes me sad. :( I KNOW he's out there somewhere dammit!!! :shock: :roll:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Don't how credible this is...

EXLCUSIVE
That’s Rich! Daniel Craig Set To Score Whopping $150 Million As James Bond
Sony desperately throwing cash at the actor to return as the iconic 007.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/s ... ond-films/