A "Profile" thread...

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:
redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
There is another great pic next to the one you posted on the plakat. Do you have a chance to put that in, too?
This pic? :roll:

:shock: :? this hair!!!!!! :?
Go tell - what´s with the hair? Its just hair :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Panini sticker album?
Gosh, must have one. :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
redluna wrote: This pic? :roll:

yep awful hair :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, thanks - I like that absent look (we had a thread for that, didn´t we?) and while you are at it - inside the mag, above pic 225 is a pretty one, too. One of his - very meaningful looks :lol:
Sorry, can't get it better

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Yes, thanks - I like that absent look (we had a thread for that, didn´t we?) and while you are at it - inside the mag, above pic 225 is a pretty one, too. One of his - very meaningful looks :lol:
Sorry, can't get it better

Its excellent Red Image
The bigger the better. Not bad altogether for €1,50. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:[[quote

GG wrote: Go tell - what´s with the hair? Its just hair :wink:
Faustine wrote: yep awful hair :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are at it again - thank god for that :lol:

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:[[quote

GG wrote: Go tell - what´s with the hair? Its just hair :wink:
Faustine wrote: yep awful hair :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are at it again - thank god for that :lol:
I hate this hair cut and this.... in his forehead. :shock: :shock: :shock: :? .. there is obvious the oily that is his hair and reminds me why I do not like the blond men :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Wonder what yours would look like out on an alpine glacier all day :twisted:

Oh btw, Dan's chest wasn't waxed in CR. In that pic where he is standing in the water in the Bahamas you can clearly see some fuzz there. I'm sure it's in the wet thread somewhere. :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Anglophile wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Go tell - what´s with the hair? Its just hair :wink:
Wonder what yours would look like out on an alpine glacier all day :twisted:

Oh btw, Dan's chest wasn't waxed in CR. In that pic where he is standing in the water in the Bahamas you can clearly see some fuzz there. I'm sure it's in the wet thread somewhere. :wink:
AMAZING :shock: :shock: :shock:

I retract :? :D

Look this??? Better eh? and no pink lips :D

6. Say what I’m thinking
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Yeah, no pink lips :lol:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Anglophile wrote:Oh btw, Dan's chest wasn't waxed in CR. In that pic where he is standing in the water in the Bahamas you can clearly see some fuzz there. I'm sure it's in the wet thread somewhere. :wink:
I finally found the pic I was talking about - so ladies, for your viewing pleasure: a little bit of chest fuzz and some more fuzz farther down south.

redluna

Post by redluna »

Anglophile wrote:
Anglophile wrote:Oh btw, Dan's chest wasn't waxed in CR. In that pic where he is standing in the water in the Bahamas you can clearly see some fuzz there. I'm sure it's in the wet thread somewhere. :wink:
I finally found the pic I was talking about - so ladies, for your viewing pleasure: a little bit of chest fuzz and some more fuzz farther down south.

Thanks Anglo! I'd stared at this pic so many times, but never realized the chest hair :roll: I was probably distracted by something else :lol: :D :lol:
magch

Post by magch »

redluna wrote:
Anglophile wrote:

Thanks Anglo! I'd stared at this pic so many times, but never realized the chest hair :roll: I was probably distracted by something else :lol: :D :lol:
I remember seeing a larger version of this picture or similar picture that shows very clearly of his chest hair but I couldn't find it anymore. Maybe someone can help? That will settle the debate. :wink:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

magch wrote:
redluna wrote:
Anglophile wrote: I finally found the pic I was talking about - so ladies, for your viewing pleasure: a little bit of chest fuzz and some more fuzz farther down south.

I remember seeing a larger version of this picture or similar picture that shows very clearly of his chest hair but I couldn't find it anymore. Maybe someone can help? That will settle the debate. :wink:
I can´t find this pic :evil: :evil: :evil:

6. Say what I’m thinking