Spectre November 2015

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:This is all purely guesswork on my part, but the connections are there and solid enough to make it a strong possibility. Plus, if he does indeed do it, we'll get to see him and his 'Bond hair' up close, as he'll be only a few months away from shooting Bond 24.
That would be great ....

But not sure about the hair, September is a long way from whne they start shooting with all the rumours about the delay.....

Body should be in shape, though :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Right, but its the Bond blokes comments, not mine :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Right, but its the Bond blokes comments, not mine :wink:
doesn't matter :lol: :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:tongue:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote: Daniel Craig *may* unveil the all new Jaguar XE Sedan in September at the Geneva Auto Show.

Acting as brand ambassador since the release of Skyfall for Land Rover, Jaguar (a Land Rover/Range Rover sister company) may borrow Daniel Craig for what it's calling a 'star-studded' reveal of its all new sedan at a special event in London in September. Jaguar & Land Rover/Range Rover had many vehicles feature in all of Craig's Bond films, peaking with Skyfall.

This is all purely guesswork on my part, but the connections are there and solid enough to make it a strong possibility. Plus, if he does indeed do it, we'll get to see him and his 'Bond hair' up close, as he'll be only a few months away from shooting Bond 24.
Another event to be added to the Daniel timeline? I also think it's quite possible due to the connections you mentioned.
The hair may still change though ;)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

'Don't do it Kanye!' Mother-in-law won't allow him to sing the 007 theme song

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss ... theme-song
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Alina wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Daniel Craig *may* unveil the all new Jaguar XE Sedan in September at the Geneva Auto Show.

Acting as brand ambassador since the release of Skyfall for Land Rover, Jaguar (a Land Rover/Range Rover sister company) may borrow Daniel Craig for what it's calling a 'star-studded' reveal of its all new sedan at a special event in London in September. Jaguar & Land Rover/Range Rover had many vehicles feature in all of Craig's Bond films, peaking with Skyfall.

This is all purely guesswork on my part, but the connections are there and solid enough to make it a strong possibility. Plus, if he does indeed do it, we'll get to see him and his 'Bond hair' up close, as he'll be only a few months away from shooting Bond 24.
Another event to be added to the Daniel timeline? I also think it's quite possible due to the connections you mentioned.
I'm quite excited and intrigued by this. 8) WHEN in September though? I've got more holiday then, and I'm going up to London. Could it be a thing for public delectation? :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:'Don't do it Kanye!' Mother-in-law won't allow him to sing the 007 theme song

Oh My....Daniel and the Kardashian clan at the premiere :lol: :lol:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:'Don't do it Kanye!' Mother-in-law won't allow him to sing the 007 theme song

Oh My....Daniel and the Kardashian clan at the premiere :lol: :lol:
Haha...Imagine that! :D
Alina

Post by Alina »

Do you think Kanye would be suitable for a Bond theme? I doubt it somehow.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Alina wrote:Do you think Kanye would be suitable for a Bond theme? I doubt it somehow.
I don't think so either.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:
Alina wrote:

I'm quite excited and intrigued by this. 8) WHEN in September though? I've got more holiday then, and I'm going up to London. Could it be a thing for public delectation? :wink:
Sept 8. :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Well when it is on 8th September he will be there (I'm 99% sure)

This man always arises when I'm on vacation. I think he does this on purpose :lol: :lol:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Nuts. :roll: I'm not on holiday again until the week beginning Sept 22... unless the 8th is a Saturday? Doubt it.... :evil:

No way! Kanye West is a f**king tosser as are all of those in that family. A rapped Bond theme???????? :shock: :shock: Don't think so somehow!!! :?
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Nuts. :roll: I'm not on holiday again until the week beginning Sept 22... unless the 8th is a Saturday? Doubt it.... :evil:

No way! Kanye West is a f**king tosser as are all of those in that family. A rapped Bond theme???????? :shock: :shock: Don't think so somehow!!! :?
Ugh I want to slap Kanye West and the Kardashians so much! Hate them all! I can never see a Bond theme being rapped, so not Bond. :roll: