Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

He looks a lot older than his age, nothing wrong with that though :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Littlesue wrote:He looks a lot older than his age, nothing wrong with that though :)
In these or others then again not. Its always been like that with him. :wink:
Funny to compare our winter here with NYC, Here we have or gonna have 14 degrees plus, which is really warm for Jan/Feb. and over there it looks freezing cold.

He still looks like he is going commando thought :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I don’t know about him looking older than his age, I just think that he doesn’t look at his best when he’s bundled up in layers of outdoor clothing, wearing tracksuit bottoms/ sweatpants and grimacing at either the snow or the paparazzi. Rachel, however, looks radiant. I hope for some rather more flattering photos of Daniel soon.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

He looks miserable, it's friggin cold. I probably looked liked that when we had our deep feeze a few weeks back. Rachel looks all pretty and smiling.
I don't think Daniel will grow any facal hair before the Oscars.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He definitely has scruff in these pics. It's obvious in the close up. But yeah, unless he's going to grow a mustache for MM, his face will be as smooth as a baby's butt for the Oscars. No doubt he gets facials when he can and needs to. With the HD pics taken at he GGs, one could examine every pore and nose hair if so inclined. His complexion was very smooth for him.

I'm with Littlesue - he definitely looks older than 44, but there's nothing wrong with that. I might even like that about him. But I put him looking like he's in his 50s for sure. Too many lines for a typical man in his 40s, but maybe his age will catch up with his looks. I think he's always looked older than his age though. Again, not a criticism; it doesn't bother me one bit. My only concern is that the day he loses his interest to women, our photo well will run dry. He will no longer be of tabloid interest. Then we will only see him at award shows, like previous 'men of interest' - Richard Gere, Harrison Ford, Clint Eastwood, Pacino, on and on. So we need to appreciate and value every photo we get. And it's not like he's out there promoting himself. Thank goodness he has 2 more Bonds!

My first flaw for Rachel :shock: . Maybe. If that's real fur on her - boo hiss. I was in he UK last week and read a pictured article about the style differences between women in London and women in Paris. It was interesting. One difference was faux fur for London and real fur (boo hiss) for Paris. Also no winter scarves for Parisian women.
caramel

Post by caramel »

cassandra wrote:I don’t know about him looking older than his age, I just think that he doesn’t look at his best when he’s bundled up in layers of outdoor clothing, wearing tracksuit bottoms/ sweatpants and grimacing at either the snow or the paparazzi. Rachel, however, looks radiant. I hope for some rather more flattering photos of Daniel soon.
Thx Cass, Dunda for the pix. I do see some scruff growing :hyper:
He looks like he usually does during his downtime. I don't see him looking older than his age. Its not obvious to me anyway.
Nice to see them in a pretty, snowy background.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

So true, Caramel, aren't the photos beautiful with that snow??!! Just beautiful!! Beautiful colors. And yes, thanks so much Cass and Dunda for the link and posting the pics!! Papz pics always make my day :hyper: .
spunsugar

Post by spunsugar »

thanks dunda and cass for the pics! snow in NY looks fabulous :) and our favourite couple is so happy despite being hardly recognisable lol
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I hope for Baftas pics next, then Oscar, then pap pics and maybe real set pics from MM, Good itsn ear by and not in some far away country. Like this, we can keep good track. Ther German papers should be interested in this large production for sure. About 80 mill is already a larger budget.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Lainey has covered this 'story' and she's not quite as snidy as usual.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Rachel-Weis ... snow/25804
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cassandra wrote:Lainey has covered this 'story' and she's not quite as snidy as usual.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Rachel-Weis ... snow/25804
Yeah, I was surprised. Maybe because she is sick :lol: She doesn't have the energy. :twisted:

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

BTW, Rachel looks cute, like a Snowflake.
But Daniel...uhhhh, I want to throw a snowball on him.
This is, what winter means...snow, slippery ice, cold. I live in the mountains, I have to "deal" with that a lot over the year.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Jana66 wrote:BTW, Rachel looks cute, like a Snowflake.
But Daniel...uhhhh, I want to throw a snowball on him.
This is, what winter means...snow, slippery ice, cold. I live in the mountains, I have to "deal" with that a lot over the year.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I would think, he has snow battles with Henry. I always forget, he has a "son" now, who is quite small.