Betrayal - Bye, Bye...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Found the party. Lots of cool people showed to the performance. :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:Found the party. Lots of cool people showed to the performance. :)
Well done! Have fun. Some reviews are in - posted in
the stage work thread.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Colin Hart ‏@Colin_H_Hart 7m
Pinter on his own, brilliant. Pinter directed and acted well, incredible. Pinter w/ Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz & Rafe Spall, mind blowing.
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:Found the party. Lots of cool people showed to the performance. :)
Well done! Have fun. Some reviews are in - posted in
the stage work thread.
Well I won't be going into the party but I'll watch outside. Most people who were at the show are here. :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

broadwayworld ‏@broadwayworld 2m
Review Roundup: BETRAYAL Opens on Broadway - Updating Live!...
http://bit.ly/1a98ZjO
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Daniel, Rachel and Mike just left the AP. They're probably going to an after-after.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Opening night:
Anna Wintour, Diane VonFurstenberg, Julia Roberts and husband, Steven Spielberg Kate Capshaw, Bruce Springsteen and wife, Steven Soderberg, Ellen Barkin, Sir Ian McClellan, Mike Wilson, Ella, PR Laura, Candace Bergen, Julie Andrews, Dick Cavett, Sam Mendes, Diane Sawyer, Barry Dillard...trying to think of others. My friend and I are meeting for lunch and we plan to come up with a complete list. I think Barbara was at the after-party hanging out with Ella before Dad joined her, but I couldn't be sure. She gets work done and looks different. I shook Daniel's hand at the after-party and had a short conversation that I won't divulge on here. It was nothing important or noteworthy. He was wearing a white dress shirt, no tie, unbuttoned a couple buttons, and a long, stylish jacket which doubled as a coat. CC stood guard the whole time at the party.

The crowd loved the performance. Applause between most acts, standing ovation. I asked the actr who played the waiter why the change of tablecloth, and he said it was Rachel's idea. That she wanted the affair set to look more homey and that it represented Venice, etc. he said she had a lot of great input.

I took no pictures. This isn't the kind of crowd that does that. Rafe's wife is beautiful.

At the curtain call, all four appeared, holding hands, to resounding applause. Then the waiter left. Rafe, then Daniel, then Rachel stepped forward to now and for applause. The waiter came out with flowers for Rachel. Daniel was so cute. They all bowed together again, and Daniel said something like 'Do we do this again or something?', bowing again. He obviously felt very comfortable. And they knew there it was going well throughout.

Daniel was getting bathed in love from all the people he knew at the after party. Huge and kisses from all the men and women. Rachel is striking in person. She is very, very slight. They were together at the after party. It was a special night that won't be topped. Had front row seats. Which was really nice.
Last edited by sf2la on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la - How wonderful for you that you were able to see all this!! DO NOT wash your hands for awhile! :lol:

I am so happy for you and a bit jealous here.

xoxo
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

sf2la wrote:Opening night:
Anna Wintour, Diane VonFurstenberg, Julia Roberts and husband, Steven Spielberg, Bruce Springsteen and wife, Steven Soderberg, Ellen Barkin, Sir Ian McClellan, Mike Wilson, Ella, PR Laura, Candace Bergen, Julie Andrews, Dick Cavett, Sam Mendes, Diane Sawyer, Barry Dillard...trying to think of others. My friend and I are meeting for lunch and we plan to come up with a complete list. I think Barbara was at the after-party hanging out with Ella before Dad joined her, but I couldn't be sure. She gets work done and looks different. I shook Daniel's hand at the after-party and had a short conversation that I won't divulge on here. It was nothing important or noteworthy. He was wearing a white dress shirt, no tie, unbuttoned a couple buttons, and a long, stylish jacket which doubled as a coat. CC stood guard the whole time at the party.

The crowd loved the performance. Applause between most acts, standing ovation. I asked the actr who played the waiter why the change of tablecloth, and he said it was Rachel's idea. That she wanted the affair set to look more homey and that it represented Venice, etc. he said she had a lot of great input.

Daniel was getting bathed in love from all the people he knew at the after party. Bugs and kisses from all he men and women, Rachel is striking in person. She is very, very slight. They were together at the after party. It was a special night that won't be topped.
It's good to hear they didn't keep them seperate like the A Steady Rain party! Glad you had fun!!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

What did hey do at the ASR party?
One thing, we walked out right behind Spielberg/wife and Springsteen/wife. I touched Bruce's back. I have a friend who will DIE when I tell her that. Lol. I did it for her.
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

sf2la wrote:What did hey do at the ASR party?
One thing, we walked out right behind Spielberg/wife and Springsteen/wife. I touched Bruce's back. I have a friend who will DIE when I tell her that. Lol. I did it for her.
Gotham Hall has an area you can make VIP only, so they guarded that section where the boys were.

My friend shook both Spielberg and Bruce's hand. Haha. She was elated.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
Gotham Hall has an area you can make VIP only, so they guarded that section where the boys were.

Interesting. None of these tickets were for sale. All said 'Comp' $0.00 for purchase price. Everyone whom had a ticket got invited to the after party. Daniel mingled around. He and Ella were sitting pretty close to us outside, but they weren't under any heat lamps and probably got cold. They moved inside by a fireplace. He was in really rood spirits, and was holding a bottle of beer that was in a green bottle. Not sure if it was a Heinekin.

Yeah, well, got the hair done today and makeup professionally applied. I don't want to take it off. I want it to last longer!! It wasn't cheap and it makes me look better than the real me. Glued-in eyelashes and everything. Lol.
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

sf2la wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:

Interesting. None of these tickets were for sale. All said 'Comp' $0.00 for purchase price. Everyone whom had a ticket got invited to the after party. Daniel mingled around. He and Ella were sitting pretty close to us outside, but they weren't under any heat lamps and probably got cold. They moved inside by a fireplace. He was in really rood spirits, and was holding a bottle of beer that was in a green bottle. Not sure if it was a Heinekin.

Yeah, well, got the hair done today and makeup professionally applied. I don't want to take it off. I want it to last longer!! It wasn't cheap and it makes me look better than the real me. Glued-in eyelashes and everything. Lol.
The after after was at 40/40 club. Great place. Rafe was excited to go. Haha!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

But Rafe stuck around to the bitter end it seemed. D&R left at 10.

They all go off to a private venue to wait for the reviews to come in. They are definitely celebrating!!!!!
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

sf2la wrote:But Rafe stuck around to the bitter end it seemed. D&R left at 10.

They all go off to a private venue to wait for the reviews to come in. They are definitely celebrating!!!!!
Daniel/Rachel left only about 30 mins before Rafe. Mike/Diane left with them. Rafe had quite a group with him.