an 'eyes' thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Separated at birth...

ImageImage
Lol, at least in this movie. :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Separated at birth...

ImageImage
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Ranhee

Post by Ranhee »

gugita14 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote: :shock: Yeap!
True and I like TLJ - but not necessarely Daniel channeling him :(
Same thing, he does look like TLJ in this movie. :lol:
But I really like his performance(and eyes!) in this movie.
Ranhee

Post by Ranhee »

zonzi wrote:
Ranhee wrote: OMG OMG OMG !!!

Hello Rahnee, this is Rosy, this pic you posted is just amazing !!!!!! I love his look in The jacket :P :P :P
Ranhee wrote:Image
Thanks again !!! :D
Welcome. zonzi :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ranhee wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: True and I like TLJ - but not necessarely Daniel channeling him :(
Same thing, he does look like TLJ in this movie. :lol:
But I really like his performance(and eyes!) in this movie.
Agreed - on both - the eyes are practically all that´s left of him :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

montana

Post by montana »

from layer cake features

redluna

Post by redluna »

montana wrote:from layer cake features

THANK YOU Montana! They are new to me :roll: wonder if my DVD has this special feature...
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

montana wrote:from layer cake features

Gracias querida :D
montana

Post by montana »

redluna, the feature is 'the making off'... the dvd (at least the spanish version) has a lot of features! deleted scenes, making off, interviews, poster gallery, director comments...and a few more i think...
redluna

Post by redluna »

montana wrote:redluna, the feature is 'the making off'... the dvd has a lot of features! deleted scenes, making off, interviews, poster gallery, director comments...and a few more i think...
Mmmh, normally I didn't watch any features so I really don't know, but I will check it as soon as possible :D
montana

Post by montana »

redluna wrote:
montana wrote:redluna, the feature is 'the making off'... the dvd has a lot of features! deleted scenes, making off, interviews, poster gallery, director comments...and a few more i think...
Mmmh, normally I didn't watch any features so I really don't know, but I will check it as soon as possible :D
you didnt!? oh my my my! you should LOL i dont watch any feature of any other dvds...but daniel's? BUT OF COURSE! hahahaha 8)
there's a deleted scene of him in bed with the gun, talking to himself, lol, and then he smells his shirt and mumbles something and then takes it off LOL
redluna

Post by redluna »

montana wrote:
redluna wrote:
you didnt!? oh my my my! you should LOL i dont watch any feature of any other dvds...but daniel's? BUT OF COURSE! hahahaha 8)
there's a deleted scene of him in bed with the gun, talking to himself, lol, and then he smells his shirt and mumbles something and then takes it off LOL
Yes I know :wink:
I wachted the deleted scenes of LC and the interview in the cinema(?) with Matthew Vaughn too, but then there was so much new stuff and only few time
montana

Post by montana »

redluna wrote:
montana wrote:
redluna wrote: Mmmh, normally I didn't watch any features so I really don't know, but I will check it as soon as possible :D
Yes I know :wink:
I wachted the deleted scenes of LC and the interview in the cinema(?) with Matthew Vaughn too, but then there was so much new stuff and only few time
you're telling me! i bought the dvd a week and half ago but didnt have enough time to watch everything. last night finally i had some free time and decided to watch the rest, i was gladly surprised to find all that stuff :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

montana wrote:redluna, the feature is 'the making off'... the dvd (at least the spanish version) has a lot of features! deleted scenes, making off, interviews, poster gallery, director comments...and a few more i think...
the german release has "the making off", but I'm pretty sure the pic you have posted are not included.
The deleted scenes are great and the interview at the cinema with Matthew Vaugh and Daniel is awesome.
But I suppose that on your DVD is a different "making off".

btw. on Daniel DVDs I watch the extras! every single bit! :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
redluna

Post by redluna »

First of all I will try to watch the features from Archangel, because I am very curious about the making of