Daniel on phone / phone sex

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
"Hey, Aragorn. I have a message for you and the others at D2D. Behave well. Remember, I am watching you...."
:lol: :lol: :lol:!
So what? :evil: We know you are too shy to come out and get us :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Aragorn wrote: "Hey, Aragorn. I have a message for you and the others at D2D. Behave well. Remember, I am watching you...."
:lol: :lol: :lol:!
"Don't be too sure about that...." (Daniel asked me to forward that message)
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Aragorn wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:!
Well - we live in hope :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Germangirl wrote: So what? :evil: We know you are too shy to come out and get us :mrgreen:
Well - we live in hope :mrgreen:
We should hope and pray in such hard times :lol:!
Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I can´t even say, how much I hate this jacket - in the heat of Panama :evil: :x Will never get over the fact, that they actually go to a desert and put him into clothes like its wintertime, while verybody else is running around half naked. :roll:

Sorry - rant over... :oops:

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Maybe it was one of the sunscreen jackets that protected him from getting sunburnt? :P
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Zibzabzut wrote:Maybe it was one of the sunscreen jackets that protected him from getting sunburnt? :P
Nope, since he had it on also in the tavern with Felix (who wore a shirt) and they did film it with just the shirt (watch the behind the scenes)

Ahh - but complaining won´t change a thing, I know... :( but this is just a punch in my eye...

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:
Zibzabzut wrote:Maybe it was one of the sunscreen jackets that protected him from getting sunburnt? :P
Nope, since he had it on also in the tavern with Felix (who wore a shirt) and they did film it with just the shirt (watch the behind the scenes)

Ahh - but complaining won´t change a thing, I know... :( but this is just a punch in my eye...
They had to cover the little wound or rather the bandage he made himself after the fight with Slate. James put the jacket on there to cover it and when they filmed the scene at the tavern they might have forgotten it first. :lol:

But I'm also thinking that it could be a bit hot with this jacket on in Havanna... :roll:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:Image
"Hey, Mr Wizard. Bring me a sunblock right away, so I don't get burned, I don't want all the girls over there see me with a sunburn...."
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

He was calling Felix, it was in Bolivia. That was what he was wearing when he went to the Perla las Dunes hotel and did the shoot shoot bang bang!!
"We had a mutual friend"

"Close your eyes"
Vesper Lynd 007

tbossmc2000 wrote:He was calling Felix, it was in Bolivia. That was what he was wearing when he went to the Perla las Dunes hotel and did the shoot shoot bang bang!!
We all know and love that scene :wink:. We just joked a bit about it :wink:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:He was calling Felix, it was in Bolivia. That was what he was wearing when he went to the Perla las Dunes hotel and did the shoot shoot bang bang!!
I wasn´t joking :evil:

Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
I wasn´t joking :evil:
Not you :wink:. I just meant the phone call Aragorn mentioned :wink:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote: Not you :wink:. I just meant the phone call Aragorn mentioned :wink:.
:mrgreen: