The Ray thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

calypso wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
calypso wrote: i do, many many times and send them over on nellie the elephant.
many cakes and many dishes.
he loves my baking but starry have to ration him.
That makes sense. We don't want Ray to become ill or feel sick.
yes we look after him, joni and myself. joni more as she is fiancee.
nellie cut her hair so she have day off today as we go to the hastings to get loan.
Sounds wonderful. Guess it will be a lot of fun :D. Hope Ray assumes some presents from a friend like me. If some more help is needed, I'm there for him as well :D. Would be my pleasure.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

*beaming proud of Ray* That's my man you see! Ray is confident now, and he is a owner of his own resturant! Claps claps, he signed it very quickly and we did explain all the money things!

Spirally Godmother, are you very proud?

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

i cook these cup cakes for ray and starry.

ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

That's so nice cakes, Ray loved it, I gave him few cakes as a treat for him! He is so proud of himself tonight. Thank you Auntie Cal!

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:That's so nice cakes, Ray loved it, I gave him few cakes as a treat for him! He is so proud of himself tonight. Thank you Auntie Cal!

SDF xx
your welcome. i was so impressed with him in bank yes? he did all talking to manager. we just sat yes?

remember when he came out of bank, he did this? :lol:
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

calypso wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:That's so nice cakes, Ray loved it, I gave him few cakes as a treat for him! He is so proud of himself tonight. Thank you Auntie Cal!

SDF xx
your welcome. i was so impressed with him in bank yes? he did all talking to manager. we just sat yes?

Yeah he did moonwalk too!!!! He loves MJ so much. He is honouring this in his memory! Yes Ray did very well, and he spoke very clearly to the manager and the manager was very impressed with him! So proud of him!

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:
calypso wrote:

SDF xx

Yeah he did moonwalk too!!!! He loves MJ so much. He is honouring this in his memory! Yes Ray did very well, and he spoke very clearly to the manager and the manager was very impressed with him! So proud of him!

SDF xx
yes he did. he so confident, so now we must look to designing restaurant yes? but we have time to relax.
maybe after nellie finishes cutting her hair, i will send her over tomorrow to pick ray up to see spirals i made in sand so he can run around them and make more?
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

He would love that, he is waiting for Nellie to pick him up and we have break from him for a while, but that doesn't mean I don't love him... he's too hyper at the moemnt! Bless him.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:He would love that, he is waiting for Nellie to pick him up and we have break from him for a while, but that doesn't mean I don't love him... he's too hyper at the moemnt! Bless him.

SDF xx
Last edited by calypso on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vesper Lynd 007

Congrats Ray :D!
Thanks to Starry and cal fro their patience with him. Great he did so well. I'll send him a package with this presents.

In the evening he might go seeing this nice firework on the beach.

In winter if Ray wants to tavel in the holidays, he might go there. It's spiral island :wink:.

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Thanks Vesper! Ray would be so happy to get these presents for him. He is sleeping at the moment and thinking about what to do next for Spirals and Stars. I'm so excited for him!

Where's Nellie, Calypso? We're waiting for her!

SDF xx
Vesper Lynd 007

StarryDannyFan wrote:Thanks Vesper! Ray would be so happy to get these presents for him. He is sleeping at the moment and thinking about what to do next for Spirals and Stars. I'm so excited for him!
You're welcome :wink:. Maybe he can call me if he's awake, so that we can arrange a time when I can give him the presents :wink:.
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Thanks Vesper! Ray would be so happy to get these presents for him. He is sleeping at the moment and thinking about what to do next for Spirals and Stars. I'm so excited for him!

Where's Nellie, Calypso? We're waiting for her!

SDF xx
here she is, she is on her way with me.
we then will go to hastings and spend all day on beach.
i will keep ray busy, we will go around to new restaurant to take look.
ray will call you later from mobile.

as you know ray only like your and my cooking, he not need or want others cooking for him. he told me.
ImageImage
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Spirally Godmother, are you very proud?
I'm extremely proud of Ray!! :D
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Good to hear that!!! Wonder what Auntie JEC thinks! Haven't heard from JEC for a while now.

SDF xx