obsession dvd

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Bettymiller, do you want to join me and Bond_girl 69 in our special Ray's Swirly Girls Club? We are thinking of opening a thread that girls who like Ray and his quirky habits, must take a photo of themselves with a swirly thing and prove their allegiance to Ray. Ray is obsessed with swirly things, bless him - I can idenify with him in many ways. Let me know, then we'll open the thread!

StarryDannyFan xx
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Bettymiller, do you want to join me and Bond_girl 69 in our special Ray's Swirly Girls Club? We are thinking of opening a thread that girls who like Ray and his quirky habits, must take a photo of themselves with a swirly thing and prove their allegiance to Ray. Ray is obsessed with swirly things, bless him - I can idenify with him in many ways. Let me know, then we'll open the thread!

StarryDannyFan xx
Can I join cos I think im just about as mad as Ray :wink:
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Oh great, a Region 2 version of Obsession - the possible extras sound excellent, too! So, there really was a reason for me not buying that one earlier! Thanks a bunch for the info!

Btw, will the Ray girls need to be naked and smeared with tomato pulp for the photographs with the swirly things?! :twisted:

Agrippina
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

agrippina wrote: Btw, will the Ray girls need to be naked and smeared with tomato pulp for the photographs with the swirly things?! :twisted:

Agrippina
Don't give us any ideas !! :twisted: :twisted: We may be ready for anything ( when we forget to take our medication ) :lol: :lol:

I'd like to open that thread, I'm just unsure where it fits bests..any ideas, please??
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

agrippina wrote:
Btw, will the Ray girls need to be naked and smeared with tomato pulp for the photographs with the swirly things?! :twisted:

Agrippina
Don't be naughty Agrippina! We won't do such things like that - unless we forget to take our medication, or don't bother... like a certain person - you know who you are Ray! Only swirly things is allowed, no nakedness on this forum!

StarryDannyFan xx
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:
We won't do such things like that -

StarryDannyFan xx
We won't ?? :?: :shock: I just got me some tomato sauce :lol: Okay, so I'd better get my medication instead :lol: :lol:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Ray would be disappointed with you - he just told me don't bother to take your medication.... just be crazy and just be who you are! I have been trying to make him take his medication! He said I am too much like his brother Pete! LOL, I am just playing around - our little jokes between me and BondGirl!

StarryDannyFan xx
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Okay, all the swirly girls please have a look here:

http://danielcraig.fan-sites.org/forum/ ... php?t=1235
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Dunda wrote:Extras: Interview with Daniel and Heike, a making of, fotogallery and starinfo
YAYNESS!!! :D :D :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Dunda,

I just watch Obssession on tv (Arte) at the beginning of the year but now if there is the DVD with some extras ... Very good news thanks!

@ Bettymiller: welcome on board, don't worry to improve your english, understanding DC's film is the best motivation you can have to train yourself!!
thanks also for informing you about the new release
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

livetwice wrote:Dunda,

I just watch Obssession on tv (Arte) at the beginning of the year but now if there is the DVD with some extras ... Very good news thanks!
Thanks belongs to Bettymiller :wink: . If she hasn't posted that a new Obsession-DVD is in the pipeline, I never would have searched about that in the net.
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Dunda wrote:
livetwice wrote:Dunda,

Thanks belongs to Bettymiller :wink: . If she hasn't posted that a new Obsession-DVD is in the pipeline, I never would have searched about that in the net.
You're right. I notice too and tell her already :wink:
that's a good teamwork!
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
bettymiller

Post by bettymiller »

i send many thanks back. i should like to do my share.Got so many ,many ,many informations from you girls... i was sitting so long in front of my pc ,that my arm and shoulder starting to hurt, but thats the price i´m willing to pay.
loucifer67

Post by loucifer67 »

Dunda wrote:
Anglophile wrote:Usually there's an English language track included. I wonder if they're going to put any extras on the DVD...
That's for sure, but I like to have subtitles.
In Germay there is a new release of "Sword of Honour" available and this one has the english and german soundtrack and german subs. :)
What I like best is english soundtrack and english subs or at least geman subs.

On the new release of "TheTrench" here in Germany there are no subs (neither in english nor in german) available :( . So you can understand everything but for this reason you have to watch the dubbed version. :( That's no real alternative :wink:

yippiayeah:D :D
I just found this
http://www.kinowelt.de/detail.php?id=19 ... Dobsession

German soundtrack and multi-language original soundtrack (German, English, French) and at least german subs!

Extras: Interview with Daniel and Heike, a making of, fotogallery and starinfo
I think the last two features can be ‘disregarded’ :wink:

D

Did you buy Obsession

I'm intersted in the extra's

Lou
x
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

loucifer67 wrote: I'm intersted in the extra's
I'll put the interview on youtube.

It's about 16 minutes long and I've tried to put it in three parts on to youtube.
But I'm pissed off now, because part 1 and part 3 have been loaded after 3 hours (each :shock: ) and part 2 was loading nearly 6 hours and chrashed then.
Now I have changed the file format from mpeg to flv, the files are a lot smaller now and I'll try to load them to youtube today or tomorrow.
I'll post the links in the Obsession-thread :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com