Daniel looking drunk or otherwise inebriated

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Harry el sucio

Post by Harry el sucio »

Faustine wrote:
Harry el sucio wrote:
Faustine wrote: I know who is Greta Garbo, I understood perfectly of this "God of the screen", only that does not seem to me for anything.

He´s a man, only it, nothing less than it, beautiful, talented, so damn hot, but... I don´t know... :roll: I don´t like the word, applied to any person, it´s not graceful for me the religious references. :roll:

If he is a God, he´s distant and I would not like him. And what more me pleases Daniel is precisely it: he´s human and fallible, and beautiful and talented.

Sorry if I have said it very much in the latter two days, but I needed to clarify it. :roll:

Take it as a rejection of an atheistic, nothing more :wink:

I´m atheistic, but.... Daniel is GOD!! :wink:
"Tú también... Bruto, hijo mío"!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to be God ... observing this thread be more near Baco, that of God!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
¡Yo también! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

If he is a God, he´s distant and I would not like him. And what more me pleases Daniel is precisely it: he´s human and fallible, and beautiful and talented.
Not a god - just a man.....
with special qualities.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

sharmaine wrote:
with special qualities.
To the end!!!!! I believe exactly the same thing. The perfect beings are so boring and ... perfect!!!!!! What a disgust!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:
sharmaine wrote:
with special qualities.
To the end!!!!! I believe exactly the same thing. The perfect beings are so boring and ... perfect!!!!!! What a disgust!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He is perfect in an imperfect manner - which again makes him perfect for us. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

joelle

Post by joelle »

:roll: I think we should give GOD a bottle of wine or make him a quiche and tell him what a beautiful specimen he has made for us all to enjoy....... In the previous pictures of Daniel page 1... I hate to say this girls but he looks more in love with Heike than when he stands with Satsuki to me there is no spark........... The glow from his face is just not there and I have trawled all the piccies of Satsuki and him and well in three piccies of him with Heike its written all over their faces......or is that the impression Daniel wants to give.!!!! Im sure someone will come up with a piccie.....I wish I could drink being allergic to alcohol sure has its drawbacks I doubt Daniel would take me on a date and watch me drink water all night.....but atleast I could watch him get drunk and drive him home and tuck him into bed..........hmmmm taking his clothes off what a lovely thought stradlling at the waist whilst undoing his tie and shirt and him on his back on the floor.......must give that cosmic ordering a good visualisation.
Your life is not about the breadths you take
but the intake of breadths you experience.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

joelle wrote::roll: I think we should give GOD a bottle of wine or make him a quiche and tell him what a beautiful specimen he has made for us all to enjoy....... In the previous pictures of Daniel page 1... I hate to say this girls but he looks more in love with Heike than when he stands with Satsuki to me there is no spark........... The glow from his face is just not there and I have trawled all the piccies of Satsuki and him and well in three piccies of him with Heike its written all over their faces......or is that the impression Daniel wants to give.!!!! Im sure someone will come up with a piccie..
LOL, you are right. For me this is one of those, that show another form of spark. Its more relaxed and very content. Like he has found peace when with her. IMO that is.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Though I'm fond of Heike , I think the glow he had with her was often fueled with drink .
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

laredo wrote:Though I'm fond of Heike , I think the glow he had with her was often fueled with drink .
Or other inebriating substances.
magch

Post by magch »

Germangirl wrote:Like he has found peace when with her. IMO that is.
I thought the same way. The dynamics of these two relationships are clearly different. To me there is no need to compare. He is in a different stage of his life and the sparks were just different, that's all. To me, he looks so much more comfortable with himself now, and seems more secured too.
joelle

Post by joelle »

:roll: Well perhaps SPARKS was the operative word when it came to his relationship with Heike.......you dan definetly see it in their chemistry. Whilst Satsuki is a mellow lady. Not that I am saying they are not an item its just that they are worlds apart....
Your life is not about the breadths you take
but the intake of breadths you experience.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

:o

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GREAT JOB, Faus !
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think we have a sober boy here - only burning his lungs with a cigar. :evil:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:I think we have a sober boy here - only burning his lungs with a cigar. :evil:
Same here!
Except this cigar thing :wink: :wink: I think it a "celebration cigar" if you know what I mean. He doesn't smoke them regularly. And normally they were not smoked 'auf Lunge'..... I don't know the english term..it means that you are not inhaling the smoke deeply into your lung :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I think we have a sober boy here - only burning his lungs with a cigar. :evil:
Same here!
Except this cigar thing :wink: :wink: I think it a "celebration cigar" if you know what I mean. He doesn't smoke them regularly. And normally they were not smoked 'auf Lunge'..... I don't know the english term..it means that you are not inhaling the smoke deeply into your lung :wink:

Yes, normally - and he certainly deserves a cigar here and there (am I nice to the man or what? LOL) - but can you imagine Dan not inhaling it?

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: but can you imagine Dan not inhaling it?

When I try hard, I can

But he's the guy, who's not eating honey, he's chewing bees :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com