Daniel Craig: At the top of his form at 39!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Misha wrote:He's aging gracefully, and in 21 more years, he'll be the sexiest 60 year old around. :)
Michelle
That's for sure!
But I must say it again: Daniel please take your hand out of the pocket. :lol: :lol: :lol: If it's no jeans it looks quite funny :twisted: :twisted:

Elaine, you're right he dresses left :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

redluna wrote:Scan from a German magazine

wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you so much, Redluna !!!!!!!!

Dunda girl, go to the naughty corner ! sofort !!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
craigirl31

Post by craigirl31 »

Bodily, he was sensational in CR. But for beauty, I'll vote for him in Obsession - wheew!
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

Wow nice collection! Love seeing the changes over the years, or rather how he looked better over the years.

Truth be told I like his 007 physique although one particular picture with him in blue trousers I think was quite scary. The rest were simply beautiful. Yes, he does look fantastic in Layer cake and even Tomb Raider but on the thin side and does not look menacing nor threatening as James Bond. I am glad he bulked up because 007 must look like he is ready to kill and the body to prove it. That one with him walking on the beach glaring at the camera perfectly illustrate that panther look of his. Ermmm what is Lord Asriel's daemon? Panther? Jaguar? Leopard? Anyway quite apt. Glad that he loves how he looks that he is making an effort to look like that rather than sayyy Keanu Reeves, a very handsome man but also has a tendency to let himself go. I miss his Speed look.
Firstsupergirl

Daniel Craig At the top of his form at 39

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Redluna ,

in which magazine did you find the pictures? Is it still available? :lol:
magch

Post by magch »

Thank you, redluna for scanning this. Based on these pictures, I actually don't think he changed that much physically over the years, but his clothing/hair styles defintely have evolved and matured. :lol:
redluna

Re: Daniel Craig At the top of his form at 39

Post by redluna »

Firstsupergirl wrote:Redluna ,

It's from GALA, #43 (18.10.07) Don't know wether it's still available, it was a magazine from my grandma ( 'Honey look, isn't it the guy with the bright blue eyes?' :D )
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thanks for posting the chronological pics.....
and....they're all of him standing up or walking - pretty much the same frontal pose (no, I don't mean that kind of frontal....jeez)
anyway - great to see how he's grown into his suit (or out of his giant suit - LOL)
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

sharmaine wrote:Thanks for posting the chronological pics.....
and....they're all of him standing up or walking - pretty much the same frontal pose (no, I don't mean that kind of frontal....jeez)
anyway - great to see how he's grown into his suit (or out of his giant suit - LOL)
That frontal ........ is the first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Re: Daniel Craig At the top of his form at 39

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote:Redluna ,

It's from GALA, #43 (18.10.07) Don't know wether it's still available, it was a magazine from my grandma ( 'Honey look, isn't it the guy with the bright blue eyes?' :D )
From Gala?? :shock: I missed it, although I do search all the common mags every Thursday for the man. Well, the week isn´t over yet. :D
In a way though I am always happy if I don´t find him - means he´s managed to stay out of trouble. Real or mad up...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Deb

Post by Deb »

funnlim wrote:

Wow nice collection! Love seeing the changes over the years, or rather how he looked better over the years.

Truth be told I like his 007 physique although one particular picture with him in blue trousers I think was quite scary. The rest were simply beautiful. Yes, he does look fantastic in Layer cake and even Tomb Raider but on the thin side and does not look menacing nor threatening as James Bond. I am glad he bulked up because 007 must look like he is ready to kill and the body to prove it. That one with him walking on the beach glaring at the camera perfectly illustrate that panther look of his. Ermmm what is Lord Asriel's daemon? Panther? Jaguar? Leopard? Anyway quite apt. Glad that he loves how he looks that he is making an effort to look like that rather than sayyy Keanu Reeves, a very handsome man but also has a tendency to let himself go. I miss his Speed look.
Mmm, 1999, 2002 and 2007 are my favourites from this bunch.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Great sequence (thanks for posting, Redluna!), and chronological to top it (the archaeologist in me purrrrs with pleasure). My faves 2004 and 2007. They seem to have managed to choose pics taken in similar situations, which is not a mean feat for journalists! Such consistency!

Agrippina
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Thanks for scanning this article Redluna 2007 2002 1999 are my fav years
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
frick35cr

Post by frick35cr »

Whether it does or doesn't, It's still a belief that Hollywood buys into, otherwise we wouldn't have actresses on screen who feel the need to starve themselves down to skin and bones; it all goes back to that dreaded fear of appearing bigger on cam - well that and trying to maintain the Hollywood "image". You hear stars(female stars in particular) talking all of time about how a fan was surprised to see how much smaller(weight wise) they were in RL, than on screen.
I disagree, it's way more complicated than that. I dont really wanna get into it but it's not even about how you appear to others.

now more fun, the pics :D Thanks for posting those! I love 1999 and 2002 and then of course James Bond in 07 and all. The pics of just the headshots, I really like the middle one.
Last edited by frick35cr on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Evian is Naive spelled backwards."
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

1999 - he looks like Ray from Some Voices - he is growing his hair for this role. He looks hot in this year - his face is so soft...

2007, he looks a bit mature, but his face looks funny in that picture. 2006 is also nice - these are my favourite years!

StarryDannyFan xx