TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Now worries, a friend has made a copy for me and I'm hoping to get the disk and upload for all to share as soon as possible.

Elaine, have I told you lately that I love you? :lol:
:D it's nice to be loved
And I love you more than the others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

my dear friend ;)
Renske

Post by Renske »

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Looking forward to seeing that!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

DITTO TO ALL....JUST SHARING THE LOVE HERE.
THANKS ELAINE FOR TRYING TO GET THIS UP FOR US.
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

I was able to upload the Biography episode in three parts to SendSpace.com so that you can download it (without commercials) from there. The links to the Biography episode are in a thread under Photos and Videos: http://danielcraig.fan-sites.org/forum/ ... php?t=1559

Thank you to Elaine for walking me through her DVD conversion software, and to Daniel for also explaining his DVD conversion software to me. :D

~ Wendy
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

DanFan2 wrote:I was able to upload the Biography episode in three parts to SendSpace.com so that you can download it (without commercials) from there. The links to the Biography episode are in a thread under Photos and Videos: http://danielcraig.fan-sites.org/forum/ ... php?t=1559

Thank you to Elaine for walking me through her DVD conversion software, and to Daniel for also explaining his DVD conversion software to me. :D

~ Wendy
Thank you, Wendy !
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

He is going to be on Entertainment Tonight on wed .
redluna

Post by redluna »

laredo wrote:He is going to be on Entertainment Tonight on wed .
Thanks for the tip Laredo
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

What's he doing on ET?
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

It hasn
t been on yet but it is about QOS and includes a interview I think .
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Thanks Laredo. I'll try to catch it.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:He is going to be on Entertainment Tonight on wed .
talk about a tease. that was a disappointment. just a repeat of the panama shoot and interview, but only a few seconds.
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Yeah , they only added some scenes from the trailer the hadn't shown before . Small
let down . It would be nice if they did longer interviews and had a lead up to premiere week like they did with Mama Mia .
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

My house was noisy during the extra so I couldn't hear well, but Daniel looked great. He and the interviewer were on a platform stage, with lots of lights and equipment around. They sat in directors chairs and the girl interviewer made the usual gushing statements of how great he looked. She was obviously smitten. Daniel teased with her and said something about reducing her to slobbers.

Daniel was wearing a beautiful black suit, white shirt and a lovely dark silver tie. He looked so sophisticated and elegant. There was a bit of handkerchief in the suit pocket, I think it was the dark silver also. They had the usual film clips with a longer part about the rock stairs where they say someone takes a terrible fall.
redluna

Post by redluna »

JoniJoni wrote:My house was noisy during the extra so I couldn't hear well, but Daniel looked great. He and the interviewer were on a platform stage, with lots of lights and equipment around. They sat in directors chairs and the girl interviewer made the usual gushing statements of how great he looked. She was obviously smitten. Daniel teased with her and said something about reducing her to slobbers.

Daniel was wearing a beautiful black suit, white shirt and a lovely dark silver tie. He looked so sophisticated and elegant. There was a bit of handkerchief in the suit pocket, I think it was the dark silver also. They had the usual film clips with a longer part about the rock stairs where they say someone takes a terrible fall.
Thank you for the info JJ. Ichecked their homepage but nothing :cry: I hope someone post it on youtube!!!!