New missions

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

We still need your votes! Somebody is still running up the votes for Queen Raina. Sats is leading but as you know in competition we have to break their spirit :lol: . At one point we had about a 378 vote spread. We are averaging about a 330 to 368 point spread now.
Good work ladies
http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/moste ... index.html
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes LR - I am still at it. I wonder, if its the same person, that was pushing Sarah Brightman. I´ll do my bit in the afternoon and get her the 400 lead.

I feel :oops: - but then again what the heck. :lol:

Don´t forget Dan with his Askmen com voting.

EDIT: 400 :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Danielle.xo

Post by Danielle.xo »

I'm Still Voting on both :)
"I'm a bloke, and the smell of gun oil turns me on"
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Danielle.xo wrote:I'm Still Voting on both :)
Ahead on the Hello poll by a few hundred.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

advicky

Post by advicky »

bumblebee wrote:

Will the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2008 be tonight? I know it will be on next Saturday on TV, but I think the show will be today. I voted Daniel, I hope he will win or appear.
Danielle.xo

Post by Danielle.xo »

ad78472 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:

Will the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2008 be tonight? I know it will be on next Saturday on TV, but I think the show will be today. I voted Daniel, I hope he will win or appear.
So did i
"I'm a bloke, and the smell of gun oil turns me on"
Liverpool Rules

Germangirl wrote:Yes LR - I am still at it. I wonder, if its the same person, that was pushing Sarah Brightman. I´ll do my bit in the afternoon and get her the 400 lead.

I feel :oops: - but then again what the heck. :lol:

Don´t forget Dan with his Askmen com voting.

EDIT: 400 :D
Yes the Ask Men poll is an event. I've voted there, I'll be there again!

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2008_top_49/vote/start
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
advicky

Post by advicky »

Danielle.xo wrote:
ad78472 wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Ahead on the Hello poll by a few hundred.

So did i
Did Daniel win?
Liverpool Rules

My husband thinks I'm crazy for all this voting. I got him to vote for Sats last month- 1 time :lol: :lol:

I had to shepherd him through voting for Dan. :twisted:
Liverpool Rules

Crushing the competition we are 500 points ahead. Good job Team Satsuki! Just to let them know, come strong or stay home!

Satsuki Mitchell
1816 votes

Queen Rania
1316 votes

Charlene Wittstock
93 votes

Princess Caroline
48 votes
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

I've been voting LR. Are the letters you type in, case sensitive? I try to use the correct one, but the last few votes weren't counted. I'll clear my cookies and try again.

Poor Princess Caroline, I like her and hate to see her in last place.
Liverpool Rules

JoniJoni wrote:I've been voting LR. Are the letters you type in, case sensitive? I try to use the correct one, but the last few votes weren't counted. I'll clear my cookies and try again.

No it's not case sensitive, but I do get the 1, l, I confused??? I just start again when that happens :lol:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:I've been voting LR. Are the letters you type in, case sensitive? I try to use the correct one, but the last few votes weren't counted. I'll clear my cookies and try again.

No it's not case sensitive, but I do get the 1, l, I confused??? I just start again when that happens :lol:
I confuse those also. Sats is way ahead, but it's early in the month. We should send her the magazine if she wins.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JoniJoni wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:

I confuse those also. Sats is way ahead, but it's early in the month. We should send her the magazine if she wins.
Do you think she knows she is even in the contest? Sats seems to lead a relatively untouched life when she is not "with" Daniel in public. Mind you, who can resist picking up a copy of UK Hello at Tesco's?