New missions

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Maybe if her PR people have noticed.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JoniJoni wrote:Maybe if her PR people have noticed.
Maybe they really do look out for that sort of thing. Anyway, I am on the roll for her - whether they notice it or not. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Crushing the competition we are 500 points ahead. Good job Team Satsuki! Just to let them know, come strong or stay home!

Satsuki Mitchell
1816 votes

Queen Rania
1316 votes

Charlene Wittstock
93 votes

Princess Caroline
48 votes
Sorry, girls, but I think Queen Rania is fare more beautiful than Sats , IMO. I have always found her a super fascinating woman :shock:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

zonzi wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:Crushing the competition we are 500 points ahead. Good job Team Satsuki! Just to let them know, come strong or stay home!

Satsuki Mitchell
1816 votes

Queen Rania
1316 votes

Charlene Wittstock
93 votes

Princess Caroline
48 votes
Sorry, girls, but I think Queen Rania is fare more beautiful than Sats , IMO. I have always found her a super fascinating woman :shock:
Zonzi are you the one running up the Queen :lol: It's the "Most Elegant" , not "Most Beautiful". Here are the photos we are to judge. Well, the photos they posted

Image Image Image Image
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
advicky

Post by advicky »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
zonzi wrote:

Satsuki Mitchell
1816 votes

Queen Rania
1316 votes

Charlene Wittstock
93 votes

Princess Caroline
48 votes
Zonzi are you the one running up the Queen :lol: It's the "Most Elegant" , not "Most Beautiful". Here are the photos we are to judge. Well, the photos they posted

Image Image Image Image
I think the most important that Daniel loves her and he thinks she is the most beautiful woman in the world.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

ad78472 wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
zonzi wrote: Sorry, girls, but I think Queen Rania is fare more beautiful than Sats , IMO. I have always found her a super fascinating woman :shock:

Image Image Image Image
I think the most important that Daniel loves her and he thinks she is the most beautiful woman in the world.
I do hold with you ;)
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
zonzi wrote:

Satsuki Mitchell
1816 votes

Queen Rania
1316 votes

Charlene Wittstock
93 votes

Princess Caroline
48 votes

Image Image Image Image
and no, it's not me :lol:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

zonzi wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
zonzi wrote: Sorry, girls, but I think Queen Rania is fare more beautiful than Sats , IMO. I have always found her a super fascinating woman :shock:

Image Image Image Image
and no, it's not me :lol:
Hello readers love royalty. I know readers in America who spend nearly $10 dollars on imported issues from Barnes & Noble just to get the schloss on minor royals. Because it sure ain't the C list British celebs and footballers wives that they are interested in.
Liverpool Rules

Zonzi- with a siggi like that you can do what ever you want in my book.
What a group we have here at DtD! I don't even know who the other woman, Charlene is? All 4 appear to beautiful women. But there can only be one winner!!!!!

Vote for Sats!
http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/moste ... index.html
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Zonzi- with a siggi like that you can do what ever you want in my book.
What a group we have here at DtD! I don't even know who the other woman, Charlene is? All 4 appear to beautiful women. But there can only be one winner!!!!!

Vote for Sats!

oooooh, Liv ...

so you like it ??????? :mrgreen:

good to know, good to know :lol:

who wouldn't ? :twisted:
Liverpool Rules

zonzi- Of course I like it. Sooo refreshing and exhilarating!

Just Jared is blogging about the Hello Magazine elegant poll
I was looking for the photo of the battered eye and I came across this blog on Just Jared:

# 31 ? @ 09/18/2008 at 5:39 pm when she wins the most elegant woman of the year by hello magazine, she’ll like the attention then.

# 32 coop @ 09/18/2008 at 5:46 pm please don´t say that 31! she can´t win that! if that happens anyone can with her, she is gonna to be with that look that im the greatest and the hottest girl in the world…..wich it’s not true at all….. maybe that clothes that she is wearing on this pictures make her more feminin, but still not that special….

# 33 cold shoulder @ 09/18/2008 at 6:10 pm It was sarcasm I think No 32.

Shouldn’t she be helping him in the street or something rather than walking ahead of him..when my ex had his arm broken, I walked with him to make sure he didn’t trip up.

# 34 cold shoulder @ 09/18/2008 at 6:19 pm I meant holding his other arm by the elbow, making sure. Just a nice thing to do really. Not walking in front of him. Don’t understand her actions here sorry to say.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/09/18 ... /#comments

We have to really support Sats

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Voters needed. Queen Rania has jumped almost 200 points today.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I just voted for her. Hope Sats wins.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Liverpool Rules

JoniJoni wrote:http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/moste ... index.html

Voters needed. Queen Rania has jumped almost 200 points today.
Unbelievable!! We have lost ground and they (Queen Rania) are plugging away.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I'm voting every day.