News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: France

Post by Thelma » Sun May 31, 2009 11:23 pm

LICENSED TO CHILL

JAMES Bond star Daniel Craig has frozen out his rivals yet again – by winning the race to be made into an ice lolly.

Female fans will be able to cool off by licking frozen replicas of the muscular actor as he was seen emerging from the sea in Casino Royale.

Craig, 41, beat Jude Law, 36, Hugh Grant, 48, and Tom Jones, 68, in a poll of 1,000 women to find the UK’s coolest guy.

And now food giant Del Monte will produce the limited edition Superfruit Smoothie lolly.

The firm’s Matt O’Connor confirmed: “Thanks to our lolly, Daniel Craig is licensed to chill.”

The lollies are being rushed to stores in time for National Ice Cream Week, which starts today.

Voter Sam Kiddon, 26, of Hull, said: “Daniel is smooth and so are stars such as Tom Jones. But I know which one I would rather be licking on a hot day.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/82 ... -to-chill/

User avatar
nadine
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:11 am
Location: Willy Wonkas Factory

Post by nadine » Sun May 31, 2009 11:25 pm

i would buy this :oops: :roll: :D :D :D

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Sun May 31, 2009 11:30 pm

nadine wrote:i would buy this :oops: :roll: :D :D :D
me too...
Image
licky licky sticky sticky....
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Sun May 31, 2009 11:33 pm

That would be nice and a spiral lolly in honour of Ray, orange and blue!

StarryDannyFan xx
Image
Image

User avatar
nadine
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:11 am
Location: Willy Wonkas Factory

Post by nadine » Sun May 31, 2009 11:36 pm

StarryDannyFan wrote:That would be nice and a spiral lolly in honour of Ray, orange and blue!

StarryDannyFan xx
Ah you make me crazy with this ray thing
I WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE!!! NOW!!!!!!

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Sun May 31, 2009 11:43 pm

Image

Image
"to get..ummmmm...a Daniel Craig Cone but I'm not sharing".
Image
:twisted:
Last edited by calypso on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:05 am

nadine wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:That would be nice and a spiral lolly in honour of Ray, orange and blue!

StarryDannyFan xx
Ah you make me crazy with this ray thing
I WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE!!! NOW!!!!!!
Ha ha ha... Some Voices right... it's on DVD on Ebay or Amazon. Amazon has it but am not sure if it is selling again. Good luck.

StarryDannyFan xx
Image
Image

Thelma
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: France

Post by Thelma » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:06 am

He would die right away if he ever saw that...

Image

Image

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:09 am

Nice design!!! Well done to the designers! I would lick on it but where's my Ray-shaped lolly........

StarryDannyFan xx
Image
Image

User avatar
nadine
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:11 am
Location: Willy Wonkas Factory

Post by nadine » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:09 am

StarryDannyFan wrote:
nadine wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:That would be nice and a spiral lolly in honour of Ray, orange and blue!

StarryDannyFan xx
Ah you make me crazy with this ray thing
I WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE!!! NOW!!!!!!
Ha ha ha... Some Voices right... it's on DVD on Ebay or Amazon. Amazon has it but am not sure if it is selling again. Good luck.

StarryDannyFan xx

yeah thanks ....no chance to get the dvd where i live...so sad...

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:10 am

Thelma wrote:He would die right away if he ever saw that...

Image

Image
my gods... I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT WHERE STICK GOES.
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
nadine
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 9:11 am
Location: Willy Wonkas Factory

Post by nadine » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:11 am

Thelma wrote:He would die right away if he ever saw that...
Image
the most important thing is ice coverd..*tze* :roll: :roll: :roll:

User avatar
Zibzabzut
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:15 am
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post by Zibzabzut » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:12 am

Hold the phone is that popsicle actually HIM??? That's got to be the scariest looking dessert I've ever seen...and that model is certainly not helping the situation :shock:

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 am

nadine wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:
nadine wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:That would be nice and a spiral lolly in honour of Ray, orange and blue!

StarryDannyFan xx
Ah you make me crazy with this ray thing
I WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE!!! NOW!!!!!!
Ha ha ha... Some Voices right... it's on DVD on Ebay or Amazon. Amazon has it but am not sure if it is selling again. Good luck.

StarryDannyFan xx
yeah thanks ....no chance to get the dvd where i live...so sad...
Have you tried using torrent on the computer, ask Elaine she knows more information than I do, you can get the film on computer. But it will take a long time to download.

StarryDannyFan xx
Image
Image

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:21 am

Zibzabzut wrote:Hold the phone is that popsicle actually HIM??? That's got to be the scariest looking dessert I've ever seen...and that model is certainly not helping the situation :shock:
i drop phone when i saw...yes, where his hands? he look like he holding himself. :twisted:
it too much for my eye..
Image
i need sugar now..i go
ImageImage

Post Reply