News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21871
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:06 am

I have moved the discussion about the Women's day vis to the topic sue has started..

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=3321
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:03 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -kiss.html
Image

not really mention c & a until end which is why i put here

they make cute couple

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... rince.html
ImageImage

User avatar
calypso
Posts: 17284
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Knitting willy warmers for Daniel's pickle!

Post by calypso » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:25 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... Harry.html

Jude Law and Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz sat on the club’s board, and celebrities queued up to experience its outrageous erotic atmosphere. The club quickly acquired a reputation for sexual and chemical excess — with rumours rife of customers having sex and snorting cocaine off their tables.

Champagne by the bottle ranges from £140 to an eye-popping £20,000 for a special edition Dom Perignon. Iranian caviar and seared tuna are on offer as snacks.

Erotic-themed cocktails including the Dirty Lady, a mixture of gin and Moet, and the peach-infused Between The Sheets cost £15 each. A house cocktail made of Cognac and bourbon is a startling £70.

When the main show ends at 3.30am, an attendant says that on busier weekend evenings a selection of guests are sometimes invited upstairs to the VIP area for a more explicit version of the sex show where ‘anything goes’.

How these VIPs are chosen is shrouded in mystery. Staff will reveal only that the room is used as a private area for the most open-minded clients. But this evening most people appear to have had their fill.

I am certainly among them. Is it really possible to class the explicitly vulgar scenes I have seen tonight as entertainment. I feel sickened by the whole experience.

So what does the future hold for The Box? One member of staff is already on record as saying the shows are ‘going to get more and more daring. We’re going to build up to the sorts of things the New York club is famous for. It’s going to get much more dirty here’.
ImageImage

User avatar
Cyanaurora
Posts: 3430
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Cyanaurora » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:50 am

I find The Box intriguing. I live in a small town that gets upset when the Victoria Secret display windows are too explicit :shock: People still talk about voting to not letting the store show lingerie in the windows. The Box wouldn't happen here. Very boring. I would go to The Box with DC, as long as he would fulfill my needs after words :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46349
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:54 am

Cyanaurora wrote:I find The Box intriguing. I live in a small town that gets upset when the Victoria Secret display windows are too explicit :shock: People still talk about voting to not letting the store show lingerie in the windows. The Box wouldn't happen here. Very boring. I would go to The Box with DC, as long as he would fulfill my needs after words :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Is there any doubt? :wink: He might not wait till home... :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:58 pm

calypso wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... Harry.html

Jude Law and Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz sat on the club’s board, and celebrities queued up to experience its outrageous erotic atmosphere. The club quickly acquired a reputation for sexual and chemical excess — with rumours rife of customers having sex and snorting cocaine off their tables.

[/b]
Another one of the same............I don't think the reporter was impressed.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z1GU3Y7pQ6

Inside Britain's seediest VIP club: A sickening and degrading experience enjoyed by royals and celebrities

Can this place really be as decadent as it is billed, I wonder, as I arrive outside The Box, or is it just over-excited hype?

What I see during the subsequent few hours leaves me in no doubt. For the ‘erotic entertainment’ I encounter is not exciting, edgy or cool. It is, quite simply, hardcore pornography of the most repulsive kind.

Table prices start at £1,000 on a week-night, rising to more than £3,000 at weekends

User avatar
$abbatha
Posts: 2445
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 am
Location: Kamarland Beloved Kamarland

Post by $abbatha » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:03 pm

JEC57 wrote:
calypso wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... Harry.html

Jude Law and Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz sat on the club’s board, and celebrities queued up to experience its outrageous erotic atmosphere. The club quickly acquired a reputation for sexual and chemical excess — with rumours rife of customers having sex and snorting cocaine off their tables.

[/b]
Another one of the same............I don't think the reporter was impressed.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z1GU3Y7pQ6

Inside Britain's seediest VIP club: A sickening and degrading experience enjoyed by royals and celebrities

Can this place really be as decadent as it is billed, I wonder, as I arrive outside The Box, or is it just over-excited hype?

What I see during the subsequent few hours leaves me in no doubt. For the ‘erotic entertainment’ I encounter is not exciting, edgy or cool. It is, quite simply, hardcore pornography of the most repulsive kind.

Table prices start at £1,000 on a week-night, rising to more than £3,000 at weekends
Sadly to say Jec but i do think in the same way as the reporter.
Drug is no good,nor live pornography.
I wonder why people need badly such place like The Box. :roll:
I'm really perplexed,but maybe i do not like this club mainly due to the limit of my Italian culture that is quite traditionalist.
Image

User avatar
chippi
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 pm
Location: STL, MO

Post by chippi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Sadly to say Jec but i do think in the same way as the reporter.
Drug is no good,nor live pornography.
I wonder why people need badly such place like The Box. :roll:
I'm really perplexed,but maybe i do not like this club mainly due to the limit of my Italian culture that is quite traditionalist.
Sab, I certainly have to agree with you here. I don't know anything about DC's feelings on this, but is disappoints me that he is associated through RW. If this is what goes on there, that's just too much. And I considef myself "open minded" from an artistic standpoint, anyway. [/quote]
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.

User avatar
caramel
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:30 pm
Location: California

Post by caramel » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:43 pm

chippi wrote:
Sadly to say Jec but i do think in the same way as the reporter.
Drug is no good,nor live pornography.
I wonder why people need badly such place like The Box. :roll:
I'm really perplexed,but maybe i do not like this club mainly due to the limit of my Italian culture that is quite traditionalist.
Sab, I certainly have to agree with you here. I don't know anything about DC's feelings on this, but is disappoints me that he is associated through RW. If this is what goes on there, that's just too much. And I considef myself "open minded" from an artistic standpoint, anyway.
As long as SHE is not the one doing those outrageous acts, I don't think he is being harmed in anyway being associated with it thru her :wink:

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:31 pm

$abbatha wrote: Sadly to say Jec but i do think in the same way as the reporter.
Drug is no good,nor live pornography.
I wonder why people need badly such place like The Box. :roll:
I'm really perplexed,but maybe i do not like this club mainly due to the limit of my Italian culture that is quite traditionalist.
I'm with you on this one. The scene just looks "nasty".

I know Daniel used to be (and presumably still can be) a wild child, but this is a bit of blatant yuck.

......but then again, I'm rather picky about that sort of thing. Have no objections to "fun and games" but rather like them to have a bit class. :wink:

I think they should employ Tboss as their creative director!! She does "fun and games" with a sharp edge. :thumbup:

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:41 pm

I think they should employ Tboss as their creative director!! She does "fun and games" with a sharp edge
Oh you naughty prude. You have me tell naughty stories on New years eve while you husband is present and then you try to play the prude card.
[-X where do you think I get all my material. :neener:

User avatar
$abbatha
Posts: 2445
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 am
Location: Kamarland Beloved Kamarland

Post by $abbatha » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 pm

chippi wrote:
Sadly to say Jec but i do think in the same way as the reporter.
Drug is no good,nor live pornography.
I wonder why people need badly such place like The Box. :roll:
I'm really perplexed,but maybe i do not like this club mainly due to the limit of my Italian culture that is quite traditionalist.
Sab, I certainly have to agree with you here. I don't know anything about DC's feelings on this, but is disappoints me that he is associated through RW. If this is what goes on there, that's just too much. And I considef myself "open minded" from an artistic standpoint, anyway.
[/quote]

Yeah..i guess i'm open minded too,but all the report is a way too shocking for me.
I mean what there is of fun in a club that offer drugs,sex live,and porno show?We can still call it merely a club?
Don't know..and i think also that for Craig could be harmful to be involved into this nasty reputation of the Clube in which Jude Law and Weisz invested money..it's not too good definitely.


JEC57 wrote:
$abbatha wrote: Sadly to say Jec but i do think in the same way as the reporter.
Drug is no good,nor live pornography.
I wonder why people need badly such place like The Box. :roll:
I'm really perplexed,but maybe i do not like this club mainly due to the limit of my Italian culture that is quite traditionalist.
I'm with you on this one. The scene just looks "nasty".

I know Daniel used to be (and presumably still can be) a wild child, but this is a bit of blatant yuck.

......but then again, I'm rather picky about that sort of thing. Have no objections to "fun and games" but rather like them to have a bit class. :wink:

I think they should employ Tboss as their creative director!! She does "fun and games" with a sharp edge. :thumbup:
Nasty is quite appropriate,i hate drugs,i hate porngraphy as well.
Good action and games can be done in private if all parts ,thresome or foursome,agreed with some saucy ideas, there's no need to be done in a Club and live straight in the faces of strangers.
I was expecting something more erotic and not so heavy.
Heavy pornography isn't erotic at all.
caramel wrote:
chippi wrote:
Sadly to say Jec but i do think in the same way as the reporter.
Drug is no good,nor live pornography.
I wonder why people need badly such place like The Box. :roll:
I'm really perplexed,but maybe i do not like this club mainly due to the limit of my Italian culture that is quite traditionalist.
Sab, I certainly have to agree with you here. I don't know anything about DC's feelings on this, but is disappoints me that he is associated through RW. If this is what goes on there, that's just too much. And I considef myself "open minded" from an artistic standpoint, anyway.
As long as SHE is not the one doing those outrageous acts, I don't think he is being harmed in anyway being associated with it thru her :wink:
Well i think it's not so easy.Johnny Depp invested money into a sort of club,Viper Room,the reputation of the Vipers wasn't good,several pusher were habitual of the place and they sold often drugs to the regulars celebrities of the club.
The police made some serious investigation after the River Phoenix death in 1993,due to this Johnny Depp,co owner of the Viper Room club,receved some serious critique and also several actors spoke to him as the real responsible of the Phoenix Death,like Keanu Reeves.
Basing on the police report Johnny Depp was conscious of the fact that several pushers were regulars of his club and sold drugs to the habitual celebrities,also police attested that Phoenix was regular of the club merely for the the drugs deal,as he was addicted to heroine.
Depp never wanted to solve the issue,till the day Phoenix die on the sidewalk of the Viper Room.Depp justified himself saying that he simply can't check all the guests of the club.
But the damage for Depp was done, and for several years he was badmouthed in HW.
Image

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:00 pm

This is from 2010.

Clint Eastwood as Superman or James Bond? ‘It could have happened,’ he says [updated]
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2010/09/ ... d-he-says/

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46349
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:35 am

xSapphhh Soo excited for the awards! Hope I see daniel craig ;) mm james bondd xx

So, there might be hope. I can't find any info on who is gonna be there though.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Post Reply