News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Luna - you were robbed, there's no naughty corner!

Look I made my fist sighting! Image

calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:Luna - you were robbed, there's no naughty corner!

the whole of his apartment is naughty corner for us
ImageImage
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

calypso wrote:

With plenty of chocolates :twisted: :lol:
calypso

Post by calypso »

BondBabe2008 wrote:
calypso wrote:

and these in the freezer to keep us happy while we wait our turn with him :brood: :spank:

i shamed.. :oops:

MANHATTAN — James Bond is moving to TriBeCa.

"It's a very Bond apartment," Fredrik Eklund, a broker for listing agent Core, told the paper.

The offer was made in cash, the paper said, which put Craig's bid ahead of several others.

And Craig won't have to go far to stay a top of his Bond skills — the Raccoon Lodge two doors down features a punching bag game and Big Buck Hunter. :shock:
what is Big buck Hunter?
ImageImage
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

I'd suck his head :oops: then bite his head off gently :twisted:
calypso

Post by calypso »

Raccoon Lodge in Tribeca
http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/BEhcGGdL ... jchOz4ov1g

Raccoon Lodge:
'Smile and say dive! It doesn’t get much more divey than this, but thankfully it’s in a cool, perhaps ironic way. From its red neon Raccoon Lodge sign to the tough-talkin’, mostly male patrons taking long drinks from their bottles of Bud, this bar would seem in its place along a dusty side road in the country, more so than in Manhattan. If you’re longing for a mountain escape, or just to know what a ski lodge crossed with a biker bar would be like, this is the place. Red lighting and a dark wood interior enhance the feeling of this being a lodge, albeit one heavily infused with alcohol.'

Sound like his type of bar yes?
BondBabe2008 wrote:I'd suck his head :oops: then bite his head off gently :twisted:
:thud:
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

maybe this why he go it cheap :shock: i steal article but i not print link as it have address on, i know the address is online but i not print it:

'These are, as our friend Noah at UrbanDigs likes to say, interesting times. As the latest evidence, let's present an email from the Bracha Group at Elliman forwarded our way by a special Curbed operative. The subject header: "Subject: FIRE SALE! MAKE YOUR OFFER! SPONSOR MUST SELL 2 UNITS ASAP!" Notes our operative, "Sponsor sounds a little… motivated at ********."

More on the firesale. And just what are these places worth? >>
Yes, the fire sale is officially on at ******* St, a six-unit conversion designed by Grzywinski+Pons, the youthful architects behind The Hotel on Rivington, and backed by developer Soleimani Vella. Two units hit the market in early 2008 priced around $1,400 per square foot; minor PriceChops a few weeks back now have both priced at $2.2 million.

'FIRE SALE!! Sponsor must sell 2 units ASAP! Come see ****** Street and make us an offer. Sponsor will consider all reasonable offers on the first 2 contracts. Best Architectural Loft building located in the heart of TriBeCa! ****** st offers 6 residences with 1-2 bedroom full floor lofts, duplexes and Penthouse with a rooftop terrace. A private keyed-elevator opens directly into your gracious living room & dining area blanketed with rich 5” Ipe Brazilian hardwood floors and featuring oversized windows & high ceilings. Bathrooms feature marble detail, soaking tubs, and radiant heated floors. Top of the line Poliform kitchens include Sub Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, and Miele range. Each home has a Washer/Dryer, gracious custom walk-in closet and complimentary wine storage space in the temperature controlled wine cellar! Huge additional storage units also available.
Your best guesses as to what will get a deal done here at a firesale price are welcomed, nay, encouraged. "

I think wine cellar was the selling point! :lol:
ImageImage
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Where is Ella sleeping ?
Flower

Post by Flower »

calypso wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:
calypso wrote: the whole of his apartment is naughty corner for us
and these in the freezer to keep us happy while we wait our turn with him :brood: :spank:

i shamed.. :oops:

MANHATTAN — James Bond is moving to TriBeCa.

"It's a very Bond apartment," Fredrik Eklund, a broker for listing agent Core, told the paper.

The offer was made in cash, the paper said, which put Craig's bid ahead of several others.

And Craig won't have to go far to stay a top of his Bond skills — the Raccoon Lodge two doors down features a punching bag game and Big Buck Hunter. :shock:
what is Big buck Hunter?
Did anyone here ever get any of these pops? I wanted some so badly but never saw where to get them!! Also, fantastic find on the appartment Cal. I'd love to snog with him on that white couch!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Laredo wrote:Where is Ella sleeping ?
Funny, I wondered this too. Maybe he has a sofa bed he can make up for her in the living room! :?
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 699#211699
Party at Calypso NY condo, please bring gift.
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

James Bond is back - with a new adventure being penned by best-selling thriller writer Jeffery Deaver.

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/ ... bond_novel
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Laredo wrote:Where is Ella sleeping ?
Funny, I wondered this too. Maybe he has a sofa bed he can make up for her in the living room! :?
I would think, in a place like this, which is not huge but not exactly small either, there is no lack of sleeping opportunities. I am sure, Ella is always on his mind...they could buy a bed, that can be folded for her and other guests.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

What they left out the DtD HQ pic?

James Bond star Daniel Craig buys $1.9m penthouse apartment fit for 007

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... t-007.html

As usual they got it wrong showing a pic of a tower apartment which is in fact a building in the background, not his building!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

it's weird that the news of Daniel's new apartment purchase has finally found its way into the British tabloids when there has been no reports at all on the gay rumours abounding at the moment. I'm surprised, but pleased that our trashy tabloids have not picked up on it yet.