News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Jec, neon banner now. arent' we getting fancy.Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:I so hope this pans out and he gets the role.....the initial reaction seems to unanimously favourable......like "Oh Yes! He'd be great!"

It would be nice for Daniel to have the internet 100% behind him for a change.....like you said - they owe him! :brood:
We will know soon, I think. Next week maybe...anf maybe, those who make the decision, will actually have a look or two on those sides. I feel, BP isn´t as beloved anymore as he used to be, but then, Fincher is a Pitt guy or was...so yeah, fingers crossed. If it is true, that they have talks tonight or whenever, he will be smitten by him as all the other directors were, I am sure of that. It might be a question, of who has more appeal in general and that might still be Pitt in the US. But if he gets this and makes it a success, he will be all set over there, too and doesn´t need Bond anymore to get up his profile as a great leading man in all sorts of films.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Good to hear he's keeping busy, he seems to go through phases of back-to-back working and then a lull. Da man is on a roll.

How long will C&A filming take?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Good to hear he's keeping busy, he seems to go through phases of back-to-back working and then a lull. Da man is on a roll.

How long will C&A filming take?
Its not exactly known - normal would be 3 months, which will leave no time in betwen those films, but he can take it. IF he gets that role, then I am - for the first time - happy, Bond has been delayed.

Here is another really good article

Daniel Craig Rumored for 'Dragon Tattoo' Remake
http://www.getthebigpicture.net/blog/20 ... emake.html
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Jec, neon banner now. arent' we getting fancy.
:neener:
calypso

Post by calypso »

She has six children, a sexy movie star boyfriend, and legions of fans across the world.

But Angelina Jolie cut a lonely figure yesterday as she spent a pre-birthday lunch with just her assistant for company at a Los Angeles restaurant.

There was no sign of beau Brad Pitt as the actress, who turns 35 today, was pictured leaving Mediterranean eatery Sur in West Hollywood looking glum and ultra skinny in a black strapless top and oversized sunglasses.

then i look again at second picture reflection in glass...Image

what daniel doing stalking angelina? Image

:lol:
ImageImage
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

Our man is number 4 in yahoo search because of the Dragon tatto rumor. I squealed like a baby when I saw it. good for him.
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

And he's carrying a pineapple!
calypso wrote:She has six children, a sexy movie star boyfriend, and legions of fans across the world.

But Angelina Jolie cut a lonely figure yesterday as she spent a pre-birthday lunch with just her assistant for company at a Los Angeles restaurant.

There was no sign of beau Brad Pitt as the actress, who turns 35 today, was pictured leaving Mediterranean eatery Sur in West Hollywood looking glum and ultra skinny in a black strapless top and oversized sunglasses.

then i look again at second picture reflection in glass...Image

what daniel doing stalking angelina? Image

:lol:
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:And he's carrying a pineapple!
ImageImage

si! daniel can make sexy fruit salad. :lol:
ImageImage
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

calypso wrote:what i think is this: like tv show 'wallandar" anyone know this? kenneth branahgh play swedish detective but it all filmed in sweden so streets are in swedish and police uniforms swedish, only thing english is how they speak.

maybe it will be like that?
To make an authentic movie in a swedish environment you have to film it in Sweden... Such a beautiful country! :D

I was a bit confused first because of the title, it's so different in german... :roll: But now I know which books are meant... Yeah, go for it, Daniel! :D
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
calypso

Post by calypso »

007Mania wrote:
calypso wrote:what i think is this: like tv show 'wallandar" anyone know this? kenneth branahgh play swedish detective but it all filmed in sweden so streets are in swedish and police uniforms swedish, only thing english is how they speak.

To make an authentic movie in a swedish environment you have to film it in Sweden... Such a beautiful country! :D

I was a bit confused first because of the title, it's so different in german... :roll: But now I know which books are meant... Yeah, go for it, Daniel! :D
si is what i mean, wallander was written by a swedish author then kenneth branagh filmed it entirely in sweden. you mean they may not film 'tattoo' in Sweden? i not think so as original has been done already in Sweden. i hope they come up with a exciting presentation for it.
ImageImage
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

calypso wrote:
007Mania wrote:

si is what i mean, wallander was written by a swedish author then kenneth branagh filmed it entirely in sweden. you mean they may not film 'tattoo' in Sweden? i not think so as original has been done already in Sweden. i hope they come up with a exciting presentation for it.
There were Wallander films before with swedish actors, filmed in Sweden (e.g http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108873/) I don't see a problem with that. ;)
Let's wait and see. I'm happy with everything Daniel does. :dance2:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
calypso

Post by calypso »

007Mania wrote:
calypso wrote:
007Mania wrote: To make an authentic movie in a swedish environment you have to film it in Sweden... Such a beautiful country! :D

There were Wallander films before with swedish actors, filmed in Sweden (e.g http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108873/) I don't see a problem with that. ;)
Let's wait and see. I'm happy with everything Daniel does. :dance2:
i not know that, then maybe he can film in Sweden again? sometimes not only up to actor bur hopefully director has a great vision.
ImageImage
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

There is a thread on ( IMDB ) DC on the US version of the movie so go put a postive post about him so they will know people want him in the part .
Last edited by Laredo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Laredo wrote:There is a thread on DC on the US version of the movie so go put a postive post about him so they will know people want him in the part .
what is link to that please?
ImageImage