News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thks SG, I bet we have seen it, Daniel's early performance I mean, boon perhaps :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Surviving the Minefield of the Celebrity Interview… by Natalie Jamieson

I remember about a decade ago interviewing Daniel Craig for the first time and being totally thrown by the experience. It wasn’t being stared at by those piercing blue eyes that did it (honestly it’s a question I’m often asked – are his eyes really that true blue? Yes), I learnt the hard way that Daniel Craig has a tendency to give monosyllabic answers and can be a bit prickly. Working mainly within the constraints of a film junket, even a 5 minute interview can be excrutiating when you’re getting one word answers back – and trust me, I was asking open questions… So, tip one, spend some time watching past interviews on YouTube to get a handle on what you can expect from your interviewee. Now that I know Daniel Craig’s interviewing style, it’s a much more even, and enjoyable battle.

http://www.soundwomen.co.uk/surviving-t ... -jamieson/
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

50 Years of 007 - Skyfall

http://lifebetweenframes.blogspot.de/20 ... all_9.html

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

More about the rumour that he's buying the Dalby Hall estate

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/seen-Bon ... z2ccOFBezQ

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I don't think so. Just don't.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

I can see him living the quite life there, riding a horse, maybe he can buy his horse from C&A from Harrison Ford.
NICE place.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I thinki, its just too huge and he won't have any live ins there - so why? But then again, with him you never know.

Hi bunita :wave:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:I thinki, its just too huge and he won't have any live ins there - so why? But then again, with him you never know.

Hi bunita :wave:
HI GG!!!!

Maybe it´s something Rachel likes :dunno:
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:More about the rumour that he's buying the Dalby Hall estate

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/seen-Bon ... z2ccOFBezQ
Hope its true! Its absolutely breathtaking!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just remember, that a place like this - you can never keep up alone - means he has to allow gardeners and other staff there permanently. No way...

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

But GG, don't you think he has people who help him with his other properties, cleaners etc. we heard from the daughter of his London housekeeper. What difference is a gardener? at least there a lot more privacy than London or NY.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:But GG, don't you think he has people who help him with his other properties, cleaners etc. we heard from the daughter of his London housekeeper. What difference is a gardener? at least there a lot more privacy than London or NY.
I thought the same. I can totally seeing him buying this property. So private. He obviously loves Rachel's upstate NY property on 124 acres, or whatever it is. They have a nanny, housekeeper, security/chauffeur, gardener, and who knows who else. She has someone come to her house to blow out her hair sometimes. All those people have to sign confidentiality agreements.

The person I know (you know who it is) who is near-billionaire status has a full house staff, 2 full-time, 24/7 armed security guards outside, full-time landscaper, on and on. But when he is at this particular vacation house, he reduces ther time on the property so that he can have more privacy. D&R could operate the same.

This is the kind of home price that makes sense to me for them. And the intrusion from strangers is taken care of.

If he lived/now lives in a NYC high rise with underground parking, we'd never have the photos of them coming and going like we've been receiving. I just want photos :cryblow . We'll get a lot during Betrayal at least.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

James Bond actor Daniel Craig visits Louth pub

James Bond actor Daniel Craig has paid a visit to The Wheatsheaf pub in Louth.
Rumours that the Hollywood star had dropped into the Westgate watering hole have been circulating today.

It follows rumours the actor has been looking at properties in the area, including the Dalby Hall Estate in Spilsby.
Ms Proctor said: "The rumours are true that he came into the Wheatsheaf but it was a few weeks ago.
"He had a nice quiet drink and was on his own.
"I think if he had wanted to be recognised he would have taken off his sunglasses and hat."
Suggestions that Craig has visited the area first began in July after it was thought he'd expressed an interest in buying the £12 million Dalby Hall Estate.
Now the 1,051-acre country pile is sold subject to contract.

Read more: http://www.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/James ... z2cinWvUB0
Follow us: @ThisisLincs on Twitter | ThisisLincolnshire on Facebook

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Bond-sta ... z2cineTLSg
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He has changed, but I still say, he doesn't want anything THAT big AND its England. Are they so shortsighted, that they let Henry go to school first just to remove him from his new friends a year later?

But on the other hand, everything is üpossible. The place sure is beautiful but its so much bigger with all the houses etc then they could possiby need and it will cost some pretty penney to just keep it up. There have been so many rumors over time about houses and town he lives in, this might just be another...time will tell.

@Bee - its not just a gardener, this will require a staff, that is really numerous and he needs them to do their work, when he is there. Constantly. Privacy from intruders but a loss of privacy in your own four walls.