News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

xSapphhh Soo excited for the awards! Hope I see daniel craig ;) mm james bondd xx

So, there might be hope. I can't find any info on who is gonna be there though.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

RustyIris It's just typical that your face breaks out on the day you'll be in the presence of Daniel Craig

She is from the UK - so chances, he will be there get higher :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The Awards are on for 1 hour now
http://twitter.com/search?q=Daniel%20Cr ... awards2011

mirajessani Teacher from best film club winner says to Dougary Scott 'you're my 2nd favourite after Daniel Craig!' Funny but harsh!#firstlightawards2011

I think, IF he presents, he will be at the end - as one of, if not THE major star they have.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I don't think he's there. Many pics already on getty, Sam Mendes was there, but no Daniel

http://www.gettyimages.de/Search/Search ... ie+award#1

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:I don't think he's there. Many pics already on getty, Sam Mendes was there, but no Daniel

Yes, seems its already finished. Part of me is glad - what a long distance to travel...the last post was already about partying at the Planet Hollywood.

Makes me hungry :lol: I am sick and at home and hungry. Go figure...no, NOT good for my figure...but this is how commercials work. Give me the picture of Planet Hollywood and I see Hamburgers. BIG ones :shock:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:I don't think he's there. Many pics already on getty, Sam Mendes was there, but no Daniel

Yes, seems its already finished. Part of me is glad - what a long distance to travel...the last post was already about partying at the Planet Hollywood.

Makes me hungry :lol: I am sick and at home and hungry. Go figure...no, NOT good for my figure...but this is how commercials work. Give me the picture of Planet Hollywood and I see Hamburgers. BIG ones :shock:
Your sick GG? :shock: why you sick? you need soup not hamburber
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Your sick GG? :shock: why you sick? you need soup not hamburber
Yeah, I caught a virus from my daughter. And yes, soup would be good. Lousy cook that i am - not much chance for that unfortunately. :(

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Take this :twisted:

and as you see you don't even have to use this

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:Take this :twisted:

and as you see you don't even have to use this

But I HAVE this :mrgreen: But its can soup - no good :( What a friend - offers me can soup :cry:

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I am too far away, but I would cook a good chicken soup for you, GG.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Jana66 wrote:...I am too far away, but I would cook a good chicken soup for you, GG.
but you would have to cook it at your place, because NO PEPPER at GG's place and a chicken soup needs a little bit of PEPPER :twisted: :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Jana66 wrote:...I am too far away, but I would cook a good chicken soup for you, GG.
but you would have to cook it at your place, because NO PEPPER at GG's place and a chicken soup needs a little bit of PEPPER :twisted: :lol:
Boah - blow up the old story. I have salt and garlic. Suppose that*s something :mrgreen: BTW - I don't even like pepper - AT ALL!

Thanks Jana. I appreciate the thought. :blowkiss:

caramel

Post by caramel »

mburns wrote:At least the night Daniel went to The Box it was to see the Scissor Sistors so hopefully there was none of the other stuff going on. It sounds a bit yukky to me, I certainly would'nt want to go there. It makes caramels avatar of Rachel as Snow White look a bit dodgy!!!!
Cannot think of a better candidate from HW to depict SW - she is perfect :wink: - I think I 'll have it around for a looooong time :mrgreen:
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Boah - blow up the old story.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
germangirl wrote:I have salt and garlic. Suppose that*s something :mrgreen:
But unfortunately not enough..... :wink:
Germangirl wrote: BTW - I don't even like pepper - AT ALL!
:-k Did you EVER mention that before???