News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Aragorn wrote:That's really cool. Maybe we should ask some question together....

Sharmaine already did :lol:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 6&start=24

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Dunda wrote:
Aragorn wrote:That's really cool. Maybe we should ask some question together....

Sharmaine already did :lol:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 6&start=24
Good thing DtD is ready to face any challenge. 8)
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
advicky

Post by advicky »

'Defiance,' as much as it's not an action movie, there's still a lot of guns in it. That part of it was incredible," he said. When Craig, the newest James Bond whom Bell had long admired as "the leading theater actor of his generation," arrived on set of the movie about resistance fighters in Nazi-occupied Poland there was much anticipation from the cast. He was to shoot a dynamic rescue scene and did not disappoint. "It's 'Action!' and he runs and does all this head-ducking and diving, and I was like, 'That is the coolest thing I've ever seen,' " Bell said.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/ne ... 5214.story

A lot is resting on the shoulders of Daniel Craig - a fine James Bond but “not somebody I would like to be stuck with in a hot air balloon”, said Guber. Producers are not fond of actors who promote their films only reluctantly.

“Craig should learn to relax and enjoy being 007,” advised Obst, who has produced hits such as Contact.

Craig is among the brooding leading men that the Reel Britannia jury felt are currently Hollywood Hot. Bale and Daniel Day-Lewis, soon to shatter his own grim image by singing in the musical Nine, also feature highly.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/ ... 641146.ece
Liverpool Rules

ad78472 wrote: A lot is resting on the shoulders of Daniel Craig - a fine James Bond but “not somebody I would like to be stuck with in a hot air balloon”, said Guber. Producers are not fond of actors who promote their films only reluctantly.
“Craig should learn to relax and enjoy being 007,” advised Obst, who has produced hits such as Contact.

Craig is among the brooding leading men that the Reel Britannia jury felt are currently Hollywood Hot. Bale and Daniel Day-Lewis, soon to shatter his own grim image by singing in the musical Nine, also feature highly.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/ ... 641146.ece
:shock: :shock: What is wrong with him :lol: :lol: , Bollinger, Bond and Ballon, sounds good to me.

On the real side of things, Dan looks like he just finished filming so he needs to unwind. I understand the cases of bubbly!!!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

http://video.libero.it/app/play?id=c790 ... ee7f6f78ab

Zonzi, it's Italian. Can you tell us what it says? Something about him getting married soon. It's probably just a rehash of recent news. But I have this nagging feeling that they have traveled to Italy to get married.
advicky

Post by advicky »

Though he doesn't phrase it like this, both deaths probably held back his career. His mother's stopped him moving to Hollywood; his father's caused him to withdraw from the running to play James Bond. But there are no regrets, not even about missing out on 007.

"Daniel [Craig] is a fantastic Bond," he says. "I always saw him as a dangerous man, someone who'd enjoy all the sex and killing." Can't he do that? "Yes, but I'd come across as creepy. Good luck to Daniel, although I do wonder: can he walk down the street anymore?"

http://www.redorbit.com/news/entertainm ... e_accused/
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

JoniJoni wrote:http://video.libero.it/app/play?id=c790 ... ee7f6f78ab

Zonzi, it's Italian. Can you tell us what it says? Something about him getting married soon. It's probably just a rehash of recent news. But I have this nagging feeling that they have traveled to Italy to get married.
Ok, JJ , the vid is not that recent, it has been uploaded last march, when Daniel was in Panama for the shooting. And yes, they are going to get married, Sats is reported to wear a beautiful huge Cartier diamond ring, it is thought to be the official engagement ring. The vid says that they have been together since 2005, and that just during the shooting of Layer Cake, Daniel left Sats to date Sienna. After the "fire" with Sienna, Dan and Sats came back together.

:D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

zonzi wrote:

Ok, JJ , the vid is not that recent, it has been uploaded last march, when Daniel was in Panama for the shooting. And yes, they are going to get married, Sats is reported to wear a beautiful huge Cartier diamond ring, it is thought to be the official engagement ring. The vid says that they have been together since 2005, and that just during the shooting of Layer Cake, Daniel left Sats to date Sienna. After the "fire" with Sienna, Dan and Sats came back together.

Really, Dan dated Sats for a while and then Sienna and then back to Sats again. Admire his decision, but didn't know that sequence of events before?
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

bumblebee wrote:
zonzi wrote:

Really, Dan dated Sats for a while and then Sienna and then back to Sats again. Admire his decision, but didn't know that sequence of events before?
Thanks Zonzi. I appreciate it.

BumbleBee,

What I heard was he took Sienna home after a night of partying with a group of friends. This was just after Sienna broke it off with Jude. Supposedly Daniel was seen leaving her home early the next morning. From there we get the torrid stories of a steamy affair. I'm more likely to believe they were drunk and he slept it off at her house before driving home. Well, that's what I hope happened. They've both denied an affair.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

JoniJoni wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
zonzi wrote: Ok, JJ , the vid is not that recent, it has been uploaded last march, when Daniel was in Panama for the shooting. And yes, they are going to get married, Sats is reported to wear a beautiful huge Cartier diamond ring, it is thought to be the official engagement ring. The vid says that they have been together since 2005, and that just during the shooting of Layer Cake, Daniel left Sats to date Sienna. After the "fire" with Sienna, Dan and Sats came back together.

BumbleBee,

What I heard was he took Sienna home after a night of partying with a group of friends. This was just after Sienna broke it off with Jude. Supposedly Daniel was seen leaving her home early the next morning. From there we get the torrid stories of a steamy affair. I'm more likely to believe they were drunk and he slept it off at her house before driving home. Well, that's what I hope happened. They've both denied an affair.

You're welcome, dear JJ :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

zonzi wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Really, Dan dated Sats for a while and then Sienna and then back to Sats again. Admire his decision, but didn't know that sequence of events before?

BumbleBee,

You're welcome, dear JJ :D
Thanks for the insight JJ.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

You're welcome. I hope someone who knows more about the 'affair' will come along with more information. But knowing Sienna, as we all do so well, I can't help but think there is nothing she would have like more, than to attach her name to Daniel. She'd just been humiliated by Jude boinking the nanny, and Daniel was about to be named the new James Bond. She's such a star f****r, it just seems like something she'd do. No matter if he had a girlfriend. I'm not excusing Daniel, but sometimes men don't understand the lengths a woman will go to, to get what they want.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JoniJoni wrote:You're welcome. I hope someone who knows more about the 'affair' will come along with more information. But knowing Sienna, as we all do so well, I can't help but think there is nothing she would have like more, than to attach her name to Daniel. She'd just been humiliated by Jude boinking the nanny, and Daniel was about to be named the new James Bond. She's such a star f****r, it just seems like something she'd do. No matter if he had a girlfriend. I'm not excusing Daniel, but sometimes men don't understand the lengths a woman will go to, to get what they want.
JJ - Do you have any idea how distracting your avatar is - argh! :wink: :wink:
Liverpool Rules

JoniJoni wrote:You're welcome. I hope someone who knows more about the 'affair' will come along with more information. But knowing Sienna, as we all do so well, I can't help but think there is nothing she would have like more, than to attach her name to Daniel. She'd just been humiliated by Jude boinking the nanny, and Daniel was about to be named the new James Bond. She's such a star f****r, it just seems like something she'd do. No matter if he had a girlfriend. I'm not excusing Daniel, but sometimes men don't understand the lengths a woman will go to, to get what they want.
"He did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Miller"

http://www.sienna-miller.org/archives.p ... om=&ucat=8&
:shock: :shock: Looks like trouble at the Sienna Miller Forum! :o
Notice: The forum is offline whilst decisions are made about what is allowed here, in terms of gossip. As has been pointed out, this forum is meant to be a place for fans to come together and chat about Sienna, and whilst I certainly do not agree with her recent behaviour, it is pointless going on and on about it and unfair to those that are actually fans of her. So the forum will be going back to simply discussing her professional career and style, and ONLY this. If you have any comments to make on this then please contact me through the email address/form on the main site. The forum will be back asap - keep checking.
Liverpool Rules

Mama Mia!
I had no knowledge that it had gotten this bad for Sienna. I know where I am she is not the favourite, but her own fans and forum is going off-line and shunning her. I had read the producers of her 2 latest films are holding the release until public opinion for her changes :( She will have to do a lot of charity work.

06 Aug 2008: Site Status & Future
Posted by Jess in Site News
|

This is a long post, but please read it carefully, as it may be the last post here!
It must be obvious that my heart has not been in this site for the past couple of years. This is due to several reasons, the main ones being the loss of Katy and Maddie from the site staff, a lack of time, and how Sienna has changed. Regarding the change in Sienna, I know others at the forum feel the same, and while some may argue she has simply grown up and reacted to events in a normal way, I cannot get past the fact that to me she has completely changed from the Sienna I became a fan of back in 2004. I don't say that lightly because (believe it or not) I do still have a lot of respect for Sienna and still consider myself a supportive fan.

I've tried to forget about that and update whenever I can (although yes, that has not been much!) ... however, recent events - that of Sienna's affair with a married father of 4 and extremely public PDA's - have heightened my lack of interest in the site and Sienna. We do not know the whole story behind this affair, and some may argue it is not our place to judge BUT when Sienna can cavort so publicly and so shamelessly with this man who IS married and does have 4 children (including a baby only a few months old) with his wife, my respect for her goes out of the window. One minute she says she wants to be taken seriously as an actress and she's sick of all the false stories about her in the press ... and the next she's topless on a beach with a married man's hands all over her - come on Sienna, you know the paparazzi are going to be around. If she was serious about being taken seriously she would, well, not display herself so publicly like this.

I do have a huge amount of respect for Sienna's career - I think she chooses fantastic roles and I am genuinely excited to see how her career is going to progress. However, unfortunately her career is always going to take a back seat to the tabloid rubbish, and no matter how hard we try to avoid the gossip we just can't.

Therefore I am looking for someone to become a co-webmistress/master here at Sienna Online. You will be responsible for keeping not only the gallery, but also the news and all other content up-to-date. You need to have excellent sources, be willing to buy magazines to scan etc., have a similar 'work ethic' to me (ie must like original content etc!) and have time to update regularly/at least a few times each week. You must be able to keep up with everything in Sienna-world. To apply just send me an email. I'm aware I have asked for this a few times before and never actually got back to anyone - that is because no-one has fully fitted the bill.

If I do not find someone suitable soon, then I'm sad to say that Sienna Online will be closing. I am reluctant to close because of the work that has gone into this site over the years, the fact that we have been here since Sienna's career first took off, and because we are the only website with complete, in depth content. However, I'm at a point now where I would close the site if I can't find someone to run it properly, like it deserves.

Any comments on this post can be directed to me.

by Degzy on 15 Aug 2008 02:04 pm
I don't really see how there can be a forum for sienna anymore jess, it's downhill all the way now.

She is now regarded as a joke when i think of the jonathon ross show, she was lying through her back teeth. And i must admit it sends a shiver down my spine.

You still have other sites Jess

She will forevever be known now as the HOMEWRECKER.

I don't know what country your from Jess but in England we had a soccer player called Georgie best the best player the world will ever see, he liked lady's and he liked a drink. He was given so many chances Jess, he even had a liver transplant. And he still went back drinking. Nobody remembers the soccer anymore, just georie died a bum.

I too think sienna has had to many chances, and in yrs to come she will still be called the homewrecker...All the best in whatever your choice and nemeste.