News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
Faustine wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: Already did they want to be they a pretty accessory not? Anyway, before this commentary was obvious that they were speaking his lust and not his good taste.

This suit is horrible, big, the pants too long. Daniel cannot move with a suit with a minimal elegance, this hand deforming the pants... If there is a moment in which there is obvious the coarse man that is ... is when he´s in suit and in movement :lol: :lol:

yes, he is a coarse lovely animal in a suit. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D
I like the relaxed way he is wearing that suit and if ever there is something right about him, its his movements - they are never anything but elegant - may it be walking or standing or whatnot - IMO. ...but yes, his hands ARE deforming the pants :lol:
I'm soooo with you, GG! :wink:
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

If he endorses LV, will that mean that he has to abandon the Trusted Brown Leather Travel Bag? :shock:

Grip (concerned)
redluna

Post by redluna »

agrippina wrote:If he endorses LV, will that mean that he has to abandon the Trusted Brown Leather Travel Bag? :shock:

Grip (concerned)
Hopefully not!!!
Ang

Post by Ang »

redluna wrote:
agrippina wrote:If he endorses LV, will that mean that he has to abandon the Trusted Brown Leather Travel Bag? :shock:

Grip (concerned)
Hopefully not!!!
Yeah, I hate Lous Vuitton bags, they look crass! Now Mulberry..... 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I feel they are not overly fitting for men :roll: and also, I find it hard to believe, that he will do commercial stuff like that. Time will tell...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
I like the relaxed way he is wearing that suit and if ever there is something right about him, its his movements - they are never anything but elegant - may it be walking or standing or whatnot - IMO. ...but yes, his hands ARE deforming the pants :lol:
relaxed..... in suit.... in public...... Great joke GG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lu: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Absolutely lovely coarse animal. We love this in Daniel not???? Elegance..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Lu

Post by Lu »

Faustine wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I like the relaxed way he is wearing that suit and if ever there is something right about him, its his movements - they are never anything but elegant - may it be walking or standing or whatnot - IMO. ...but yes, his hands ARE deforming the pants :lol:
relaxed..... in suit.... in public...... Great joke GG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lu: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Absolutely lovely coarse animal. We love this in Daniel not???? Elegance..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, Faustine, we do :twisted: :twisted:

But the most enthralling thing about Daniel to me is that he disguises this coarseness so well in elegance.

Have I not always said the only thing his suits make me want to do is rip them off? It excites me, this talent of his, to be both coarse f***able man and elegant gentleman at the same time (just like in my avatar.)
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote: relaxed..... in suit.... in public...... Great joke GG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How about some respect for a change, Faustine? Not that I care, if you laugh at me/my comments, but I think it will suit this board better, when ALL are following that unwritten rule. Thank you.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote: relaxed..... in suit.... in public...... Great joke GG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How about some respect for a change, Faustine? Not that I care, if you laugh at me/my comments, but I think it will suit this board better, when ALL are following that unwritten rule. Thank you.
I will not return to commit the same mistake twice. I will answer this for pm, sorry but this is private.

Only I will repeat an request to all: if someone has problems with my way of writing or my humor, or I hurt of some way. SPEAK. Write in the forum, writes to my mail but don´t be kept silent.

The only public negative reception is GG, publicly they all encourage me to which continues writing in the same way. Thank you
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Lu wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote: I'm soooo with you, GG! :wink:

Yes, Faustine, we do :twisted: :twisted:

But the most enthralling thing about Daniel to me is that he disguises this coarseness so well in elegance.

Have I not always said the only thing his suits make me want to do is rip them off? It excites me, this talent of his, to be both coarse f***able man and elegant gentleman at the same time (just like in my avatar.)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Elegant gentleman? This it´s the Daniel that I don´t see. I see an attempt of being elegant obviously and often too reasoned. Where do I see it? When he´s in events. Your avatar, the Superfirstgirl´s siggy they are photoshoots.

What I try to say is that I don´t see natural elegance in him and don´t not search it at all.

Pierce Brosnan, George Clooney, Clive Owen, Hugh Jackman are elegant it is not important what clothes they take. Today I saw Brosnan's movie: Great Owl, he that takes a few long braids and there was hurting the handsome man that was.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0128239/

But Daniel, Gerry Butler, Ewan Mc Gregor, Thomas Krestchman with this jewelery that they use are the opposite thing: not matter what they dress they are not elegant. They are sexy, virile, gorgeous up to the pain but not elegant.

Always I speak about actors that I like very much.

Since I have commented on it before with you, Daniel is brutally virile, the rest is marketing and I´m not interested in consuming this part of he.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I will not return to commit the same mistake twice. I will answer this for pm, sorry but this is private.

Only I will repeat an request to all: if someone has problems with my way of writing or my humor, or I hurt of some way. SPEAK. Write in the forum, writes to my mail but don´t be kept silent.

The only public negative reception is GG, publicly they all encourage me to which continues writing in the same way. Thank you
I don't know who 'they' are that are encouraging you, but GG is not the only one concerned about your language and how you choose state your opinions. I for one, had decided some time ago not to engage you in conversation based on your negative statements, I've chosen to ignore them. I don't wish my every visit here to be an argument. If I wanted negative, I'd go to JustJared. But this comment and conversation has forced my hand.

You say you don't wish to make the same mistake twice and that it's private, but I really don't think that's the truth. You like being provocative and a provocateur.
Crazy!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote: How about some respect for a change, Faustine? Not that I care, if you laugh at me/my comments, but I think it will suit this board better, when ALL are following that unwritten rule. Thank you.

I don't know who 'they' are that are encouraging you, but GG is not the only one concerned about your language and how you choose state your opinions. I for one, had decided some time ago not to engage you in conversation based on your negative statements, I've chosen to ignore them. I don't wish my every visit here to be an argument. If I wanted negative, I'd go to JustJared. But this comment and conversation has forced my hand.

You say you don't wish to make the same mistake twice and that it's private, but I really don't think that's the truth. You like being provocative and a provocateur.
Thanks for your honesty

6. Say what I’m thinking
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote: How about some respect for a change, Faustine? Not that I care, if you laugh at me/my comments, but I think it will suit this board better, when ALL are following that unwritten rule. Thank you.

GG and Elaine, I'll second you!
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:
Thanks for your honesty too.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Germangirl wrote:I feel they are not overly fitting for men :roll: and also, I find it hard to believe, that he will do commercial stuff like that. Time will tell...
Well I dug up the LV website and the commercials are very classy. Click on the "World of Louis Vuitton" and the photo of what ever celeb is on the screen and view the "Journeys" Click that photo.
They have:
1. Sofia & Francis Ford Coppola
2. Keith Richards
3. Mikhail Gorbachev
4. Catherine Deneuve
5. Graf & Agassi

Looks like Annie did a good job.
The behind the scene section is interesting. I can see it happening. It's like a film. But they had better use a different pattern than the monogram ones. There are some basic black ones that look alright.
Under Catalog, Men, Luggage - The Show Summer 08 - Bequia is my favorite!

http://www.louisvuitton.com/web/flash/i ... e_entry_us
Last edited by Liverpool Rules on Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig