News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Well Denise, does this mean that you aren't happy for me and Andi anymore as well ? He's also a married man, I'm afraid...
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

As asked by a mod to to calm down i'm deleting my post.
Last edited by $abbatha on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

But I've made Andreas cheat on his wife he's been married to for 26 years as well. Where's the difference between Daniel and me? Doesn't he have the right to be wished all the best as well as you just did for me?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

$abbatha wrote:
Thanks Dear,i simply dislike her.
And IMO the timeframe of this affair is sadly too connected to the shooting of DH as movies.
So,but it's just me,both betrayed their former patner.I'm really sorry to be harsh but i don't see any class in an actress,still married with a baby child,that lead to the bed an engaged actor,shame on the engaged actor as well.
I don't see why i shall be happy for them honestly.
Yes, i'm still stuck on the weepy corner.
You are taking the high road, $ab, and that's admirable. Really. I'm with you in thinking they cheated behind their partner's backs during filming, but I also have to think that they were, at that point, in weak relationships to start. Why didn't Darren and Rachel marry after being together or engaged - with a son - after 9 years? And really, how could she not be attracted to Daniel? There's no telling about his relationship with Sats at the time, but I feel terrible for her. This must be really painful to see unfold. If either of them had actually been married, I wouldn't be as okay as I am with it. But both were single....I still consider engaged 'single.' I don't know, does that help? xo
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Well, everything's allowed in war and LOVE...
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Last edited by $abbatha on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

mburns wrote:I can't see this relationship lasting very long as it is, I'll be surprised if it lasts 6 months!! Especially now its out in the open they will be hounded to death.
Well you always get what you give... :roll:
calypso

Post by calypso »

$abbatha wrote:
mburns wrote:I can't see this relationship lasting very long as it is, I'll be surprised if it lasts 6 months!! Especially now its out in the open they will be hounded to death.
Well you always get what you give... :roll:
si but they are both adults and have to live with own consciences
as for cheating, we never know but maybe satsuki made the decision for him?
maybe it rebound?
one thing for sure though, this relationship will play out in front of cameras more. something he detest.
but as i find now, life is unpredictable and short and he say he live each day like it his last. so he grab happiness where he can.
but only time will tell. que sera sera. :peace2:
ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

mburns wrote:I wonder if he got the engagement ring back?
I dont know, but I dont think dan is money grabbing, I dont think he would ask that all
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Last edited by $abbatha on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

$abbatha wrote:
calypso wrote:
$abbatha wrote: Well you always get what you give... :roll:
si but they are both adults and have to live with own consciences
as for cheating, we never know but maybe satsuki made the decision for him?
maybe it rebound?
one thing for sure though, this relationship will play out in front of cameras more. something he detest.
but only time will tell. que sera sera. :peace2:
I'm not upset with anyone here,just to make clear on this point.
But this is what i think about that.
I strongly believe that Craig and Weisz cheated and betrayed both of their former patner.
I've seen some piccies,paps pics,tooken from the DH set and Satsuki and Craig were together and happy.I don't see this radical change in their relationship unless Craig slept with Weisz,and Weisz she's rubbed on him,and he gladly proceeded in that direction.
Despite both of their ties and their former patner.

For sure paps will go chasing both.
you have, i only see from basura website. you have other pictures of he and sats on set?
ImageImage
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
mburns wrote:I wonder if he got the engagement ring back?
I dont know, but I dont think dan is money grabbing, I dont think he would ask that all
I agree with you, Cheryl. But I would've given it back to him if I were Sats. I also did that with the engagement ring of my ex last year.