News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

pjh45 wrote:
Well maybe just a bit of politeness since no one here know you,maybe you can lately post a thread for your introduction,would be great so everyone of us could say to you at least Hi. Cool
To be a celebrity it's like that,everyone unfortunately could snooping into the private side and also express some opinion.I've expressed mine and that's all.
Sorry I didn't introduce myself but I didn't know what to say besides I like Daniel as an actor.

I have no problem with people expressing their opinion, I thought I indicated that but I'm sorry if it came across differently. I don't have any real argument with those think Daniel or Rachel behaved badly, just that I don't necessarily think they did anything awful.
Hi pjh45,

don't feel forced to introduce youself.
We have no rule saying you have to, and there is no need to explain why you haven't.

Just enjoy the forum, it's peaceful most of the time and this news about Daniel and Rachel is indeed a bit thrilling. :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Germangirl wrote:But I must admit defeat. I wasn't sure about the break up, but was 100% sure, there was nothing with Rachel. Just shows, how good my gut feeling is. Bummer :evil:
I must agree... A workplace romance and all... Not good...

Well, life goes on...

Oh yeah, at least Sats was not replaced by a 20-year old busty blonde :wink: :wink:
poppy

Post by poppy »

the busty blonde bit made me giggle!!!

thanks to all who dug up the pics etc. they're very cute pics (though it's kind of funny realising that this is real life and no longer the dh film set...and it's no longer sats by his side) and I hope they're both happy together. they certainly look it :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:cry: :cry: :cry: maybe I am in a minority, but I need a stay in the "weepy" corner for to think about it. It is hard for me to bing the fact into my braincells...that the things are changed.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Jana66 wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: maybe I am in a minority, but I need a stay in the "weepy" corner for to think about it. It is hard for me to bing the fact into my braincells...that the things are changed.
It's okay Jana......I'm with you in the weepy corner. You are not alone. :wink:
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

JEC57 wrote:
Jana66 wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: maybe I am in a minority, but I need a stay in the "weepy" corner for to think about it. It is hard for me to bing the fact into my braincells...that the things are changed.
It's okay Jana......I'm with you in the weepy corner. You are not alone. :wink:
...good to know, I am not the only one :cry: .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I'm in the weepy corner too (nearly typed WC but that's just too much). Yes indeed, that is a fresh perspective - she isn't a busty blonde with lip gloss out the wazoo. So yay for that.

Lots of reading to do this morning, pages of it!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Bloody Hell..... is this not supposed to be the 'season of goodwill to ALL men'? Why are so many people gunning for Daniel just because he has a new partner? Let's be honest... NOBODY believed he would be single for long - not a man like him. Women like him and he likes women. What did we expect??? :shock:

I'll keep my comments short but my personal opinion is this: It IS a surprise even though we had an inkling. He had been with Satsuki since pre Bond and so we have not been accustomed to seeing him with anybody else. But it does feel weird. I would be in the 'weepy corner', or should I say 'the green-eyed monster corner' but what is the point?? None of us can control who we fall in love with and that includes Daniel. Are we going to reject him because of this, stop watching his movies etc??? I won't be. Because like him, I can't control who I love and I love Daniel and therefore have to respect his decisions that are meant to be private ones. I know nothing about RW, her personality or her intentions. It's best I do not judge. We'll never know the full background behind it. I thought the relationship with SM was solid and would last a long time. Now I look at her and I think 'how could you let him go?' but we don't know who instigated the break-up. It could have been a mutual decision. I would say we just have to step back and wish Daniel well. Loving someone means letting them be happy even if we are not willing to let them go.
SmittenDramaKitten

PS......... And what's wrong with busty blondes??????????!!!!!!!!! :? :? :shock: I'm one of those. Maybe you were thinking of someone 'Jordan-esque' in which case, I would agree with you! :wink:

PPS. I also think it would be better if RW was not an actress. Many celebrities marry someone who is similar to them, ie in the same business, presumably because they 'understand' the pressures and commitments more. But, for the sake of anonymity, a relationship with someone non-actressy might be easier for Daniel. Who knows? I always liked the fact that Daniel guarded his privacy with such a fierce-ness.

.......I dread to think what JJ are saying about all this. Maybe they are having a party. I hear that they hated SM.
Last edited by SmittenDramaKitten on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmittenDramaKitten

Maybe Jordan isn't blonde but she was the only person of that 'type' I could think of. Maybe a 'Playboy Bunny Girl' type. I resent the analogy that blondes are dumb because I am most definitely not a dumb bimbo!! :wink:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Blonde here too. I don't think anyone intended to offend, but "Playboy-esqe" is probably the better tag.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

As asked by a mod to to calm down i'm deleting my post.
Last edited by $abbatha on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.