News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

The Englishman Daniel Craig
Wed, Jan 27 2010

There are so many different tings that Daniel Craig has accomplished in his acting career and then there are things that he has done with little or no effort. 2009 promises to be another good year. Last year he was in the movie Defiance. He is one of Hollywood’s hunks and for good reason, he is one the handsome guys that are just quiet but also performed as 007 too.

Daniel Craig has played in several different movies as co stars and also done musicals in his time :lol: :lol: . He has been nominated for several awards too. His latest work, A Steady Rain is set to open sometime this fall. That is the plan, but here again there are stumbling blocks they first have to overcome. In essence however, it doesn’t matter what gets in Daniel’s way he pushes on and doesn’t really take no for an answer. He would rather negotiate.

In the play the two men join together and go against the bad guys, which threaten to do a lot of damage. Now, they have to fulfill their part and take care of the situation that is before them. Daniel has an official web site where you can see all the work he has done as well as upcoming events and a biography. There are many web sites for Daniel Craig so be sure to find the official web site. There are fans and friends that have created web sites that are dedicated to Daniel, and although you might get some information about him, you will get more by going to his web site. :-k

Some insist that Daniel Craig is an up and coming actor and will do well in his career, we feel as though he is already an actor and just keeps getting better at what he does. What is your opinion about the English man?

source: http://www.hollywoodgo.com/celebrity-go ... mment-1407

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

What crap is this? Not only is the content incorrect but the article sounds like it was written by a 6 year old!
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Dunda wrote:Daniel has an official web site where you can see all the work he has done as well as upcoming events and a biography.
News to me!!! :shock:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

calypso

Post by calypso »

Miss-Meow wrote:
Dunda wrote:Daniel has an official web site where you can see all the work he has done as well as upcoming events and a biography.
where is this site? :shock:
ImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

calypso wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:
I think it's utter crap like the rest from the article.

Daniel stared in a musical :lol: :lol:

calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:
calypso wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote: News to me!!! :shock:
I think it's utter crap like the rest from the article.

Daniel stared in a musical :lol: :lol:
is the illiterates from papers, they have the chaos in their minds. :roll: like they show picture of him naked in tub and say, 'hey, look daniel craig naked' as if it were yesterday yes?

we all have seen him this way years ago. :roll: it nothign new to his fans.
ImageImage
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Hey, why I don't know this site??? :mrgreen:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Daniel Craig has closed his deal to star in "Cowboys and Aliens" for DreamWork. Directed by Jon Favreau. Casting Director TBA
31 minutes ago from web

http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/danie ... franchise/

Daniel Craig has closed his deal to star in Cowboys and Aliens for DreamWorks and Universal, as I predicted. Craig will star in an adaptation of Fred Van Lente's graphic novel that was published by Platinum Studios and revolves around cowboys and Native Americans who put aside their Old West differences to battle invading aliens. Craig will play the lead cowboy Zeke Jackson, replacing Robert Downey Jr who exited to jump right back to the Sherlock Holmes sequel. While he likely won't identify himself as "Jackson, Zeke Jackson," Craig has put himself in an enviable position: Cowboys and Aliens has franchise potential. And it will keep him busy while the James Bond/MGM situation plays out. (EXCLUSIVE: Sam Mendes About To Be Hired As "Consultant" On Bond #23) Brian Grazer is producing with Ron Howard, Steven Spielberg, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, and Platinum Studios' Scott Mitchell Rosenberg.

Is why he sat near to Spielberg again i think at telethon.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Some may not be, but I am sooo happy about this - keeps him in the limelight, is a different role and might become a new franchise and with those people producing, it can´t be bad.

:dance2: :jump: :dance2: :jump: :dance2: :jump:

Ha - with all the dancing and jumping - I am awake now :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... Price.html

FUN-loving Alex Reid emerged victorious from the Big Brother house and said: "I'm a man in love."

As the crowd booed Jordan, Alex tried to defend his lover.

He yelled about his partner: "I love Katie Price. I really love her," he yelled.

But the tough guy was not put off by the booing of the crowd.
Reid also sent out a message to Daniel Craig saying he was ready to take over his role as James Bond.

Reid was also thrilled at the cheers from the crowd saying: "Vinnie has been very inspirational to me and he's been booed - and I'm not being booed now."

He added: "My whole agenda in here was to be myself. I know I'm a good guy.

:roll: :lol:
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh deary, dear. DC is in a whole 'nother class, thank you be to Barbara Broccoli.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Can´t find OFITN under Movies :shock:
Here is a link from Laredo converning the DVD Box

http://uk.buyobama.net/books-comics-mag ... -sale-6-23

Your next box set: Our Friends in the North
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Can´t find OFITN under Movies :shock:
It's under Television

Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Germangirl wrote:Can´t find OFITN under Movies :shock:
Here is a link from Laredo converning the DVD Box

http://uk.buyobama.net/books-comics-mag ... -sale-6-23

Your next box set: Our Friends in the North
I still haven't seen the series allthough I've had the box set for some time now :oops:
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"