News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

EvilDonut

Post by EvilDonut »

Yeah! I always knew that Daniel is not like other stars...he is the most shiny star without arrogance
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

He will never be Bond for me! :thumbdown:
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Harry Who? I have no idea.
When Bond 26 will be in the planing progress, this "boy" will be 27+ years old. Maybe they have in plan to reinvent Bond again :wink: and go for Bond in his younger years? But I have doubts that Harry can deliver what Bond stands for...except from the look.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

He was not too bad in Dunkirk, but he's too pretty :lol:

But I guess it would bring all the One Direction fangirls into the theater :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: i know he is being discussed
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Ha! Oh for god sake!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Yes too pretty, and his voice, too soft. But he was not too bad in Dunkirk. But not Bond material.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Fitzy and Wippa reveal their best and worst celebrity interviews
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv ... 26c119d417

THE WORST

Daniel Craig

Wippa: “Daniel Craig and I didn’t get along very well. I felt like there were two Bond characters, myself and him. What he needed to realise was that his name is Daniel Craig and not James Bond ... You don’t need to be in character for an interview, ’cause James Bond is very much just one-word answers.”
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Meet the Plymouth woman who flew James Bond to Afghanistan
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/m ... ew-1202109

In 2012 she flew James Bond actor Daniel Craig to visit troops in Afghanistan.

"I was having a really bad time, I wasn't getting to fly very much, which I wasn't really enjoying," she said.

"I was flying for The Royal Squadron at the time and they said 'we've got a really good trip for you that we think you'll enjoy'.

"It was flying to Camp Bastion, which is in Afghanistan and this was during the Afghan War. I thought 'that doesn't sound like that's a really good trip, but ok'.

"Actually, the passenger was the man who played James Bond, Daniel Craig.

"He came and sat on the jump seat, he was sat so close to me that I could lick his face... but I didn't.

"I managed to fly him into Camp Bastion, he wanted to raise the morale and to go and say thank you very much for all the hard work in the war that everybody had been doing, and then I flew him home again and it was wonderful.

"That was one of my highlights of being in the air force."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Red-Snow wrote:
"He came and sat on the jump seat, he was sat so close to me that I could lick his face... but I didn't.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Callie

Post by Callie »

Lucky girl, getting to fly him twice! And brilliant of him to go and give the troops out there a boost. :thumbup:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, if I remember right, they were going to see the film and there he was :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Daniel Craig puts his Bond car up for auction
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-peop ... SKCN1FZ12G

Actor Daniel Craig, who has played the British spy known as 007 in four films, is auctioning for charity the limited-edition vehicle made for him by Aston Martin four years ago, Christie’s auction house said on Thursday.

Craig’s personal car is a 2014 Vanquish that Aston Martin produced just 100 examples of to celebrate its 100th anniversary. Craig’s vehicle is, naturally, number 007.

“It was an homage, really, to his career,” Becky MacGuire, director of Christie‘s’ The Exceptional Sale, said in an interview. “What he’s brought to the Bond character has been so appreciated by the company and, of course, zillions of fans.”

The vehicle has a midnight blue exterior and dark blue luxury leather interior chosen because of Craig’s preference for denim and dark colors, Christie’s said.

Proceeds from the sale will benefit New York-based charity The Opportunity Network, which helps students from disadvantaged communities achieve their college and career goals. Craig and his wife, actress Rachel Weisz, both sit on the organization’s board of directors.

The car’s value is estimated at $400,000 to $600,000. It will be displayed at Christie’s showroom in Los Angeles from Feb. 27-March 3 before moving to New York, where it will be auctioned on April 20 as part of Christie’s annual decorative arts masterpiece sale called The Exceptional Sale.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

This is Daniel :D .
Giving away the car for charity.
I wonder if this car was "on the street" ever?
I like the line in the text...Craigs preverence for demin and dark colors".