Bad Hair Day

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

Dunda wrote:Lu, look at that......not bad at all :D

Dangit, Dunda, of course you would find the ONE picture of Geordie that would turn me on.

Sorry SDF...he is hot here. Those very angry lips. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: So so angry.
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:
Dunda wrote:Lu, look at that......not bad at all :D

Dangit, Dunda, of course you would find the ONE picture of Geordie that would turn me on.

Sorry SDF...he is hot here. Those very angry lips. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: So so angry.
He looks like he belongs in a Harry Potter movie to me. Any chance we can let this unfortunate thread drop to the bottom of the page again - today's images - BLAH!
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Lu - Ray is upset. He thought you would go out with him. Look at Ray's body! He's got a fit body! Geordie - come on! YUK!

Bumblebee - which character would you go out with - Ray or Geordie?

StarryDannyFan xx
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Dunda , I hadn't seen that one . Looks like a receding hairline .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Lu - Ray is upset. He thought you would go out with him. Look at Ray's body! He's got a fit body! Geordie - come on! YUK!

StarryDannyFan xx
I am not qualified to comment, as I haven't seen the Ray movie. How sad is that. Still can't find it in the US on DVD and not willing to spend the $$ to get it converted. I should probably serve time for lack of DC loyalty. :oops:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Ok - fair enough but there's some videos of Some Voices, you should check them out on YouTube - just type 'Some Voices' and there's one video I jointly made with BondGirl69. So check them out and come back and let me know which one you would go out with!

StarryDannyFan xx
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:Dunda , I hadn't seen that one . Looks like a receding hairline .
you can see this hairline in every picture when his hair doesn't cover his forhead

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bad hair or not, it's the eye of the beholder. But this scene gets me every time.

Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Lu - Ray is upset. He thought you would go out with him. Look at Ray's body! He's got a fit body! Geordie - come on! YUK!

StarryDannyFan xx
SDF...do you REALLY want Ray to go out with me? He would not come home the same sweet Bambi he was when he left... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Lu wrote:

StarryDannyFan xx
SDF...do you REALLY want Ray to go out with me? He would not come home the same sweet Bambi he was when he left... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
BWAHHH HAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAH!!!! You made me laugh there, it's your turn to make me laugh!

Ray would be shell-shocked if he went out with you and run home to Mummy here. He is still the same sweet Bambi. You wouldn't convert him to a different person - please don't ruin him! I am not sure if he should go out with you!

StarryDannyFan xx
Lu

Post by Lu »

StarryDannyFan wrote:
Lu wrote:

StarryDannyFan xx
BWAHHH HAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAH!!!! You made me laugh there, it's your turn to make me laugh!

Ray would be shell-shocked if he went out with you and run home to Mummy here. He is still the same sweet Bambi. You wouldn't convert him to a different person - please don't ruin him! I am not sure if he should go out with you!

StarryDannyFan xx
Yeah, I am quite sure he shouldn't. :lol:
My books!

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

What would you do to him? Tell him how to do naughty things? Also he would forgot his medication if he was with you!

StarryDannyFan xx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybe its saver for Ray to go out with Mutti GG and I would gladly take him out. Would do you think, SDF?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

It depends on what you would do with him. If Ray went out with you, what would you do with him? Hmmm, I hope nothing bad happens to him while in your care.

StarryDannyFan xx
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

You guys are cracking me up with these Geordie pics, thanks for this healthy laugh

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: