Entire Jonathan Ross Interview with Daniel Craig

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Daniel_Craig wrote:Image

Thanks for the pics Daniel_Craig.

I love the last two, the big hug and than Daniels face like he was saying 'survived!' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Renske

Post by Renske »

Was able to download it today. It took about 5 hours. Thanks Misha for uploading this!!!

:D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I love that cartoon!!! I think it's very funny!!! Russell looks in love with Daniel - hoi leave him for us!!! Thanks for that, it's brilliant!

StarryDannyFan xx
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Daniel_Craig wrote: Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daniel_Craig wrote: Image
And din't you notice that Russell wanted even to touch his perfectly formed buttocks ???? :lol:

He must be very very likeable and funny though :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

D_C - you really are on the roll, aren´t you? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Germangirl wrote:D_C - you really are on the roll, aren´t you? :lol:
Sometimes :lol:

Here are the screenshots with Russell on Daniel attack. :mrgreen:

Enjoy it ;)
I did :mrgreen: He looks like he´s gonna sink in all that hair and rings and stuff... :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:
I did :mrgreen: He looks like he´s gonna sink in all that hair and rings and stuff... :lol:
I don't think I would dislike a boy like Russell, you know, it would be sooo easy to draw his hair when it occurs to me to lose my temperament

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@D_G: thanks so much for the screencaps of the attack :shock: :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

zonzi wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I don't think I would dislike a boy like Russell, you know, it would be sooo easy to draw his hair when it occurs to me to lose my temperament
You know, there is one word here, that´s gives me the thought, its NOT gonna be HIS hair, you are eager to draw on. I mean the word "boy" :lol:

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
You know, there is one word here, that´s gives me the thought, its NOT gonna be HIS hair, you are eager to draw on. I mean the word "boy" :lol:
Yes yes, sure, you do mean " boy ", anyway I could draw on his arm ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GG ! :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

zonzi wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
zonzi wrote: I don't think I would dislike a boy like Russell, you know, it would be sooo easy to draw his hair when it occurs to me to lose my temperament
Yes yes, sure, you do mean " boy ", anyway I could draw on his arm ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GG ! :twisted:
What? Image