Quantum of Solace

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:I just got news from my Dad in Paris the QoS opens there October 1! With the usual way of movies first opening in the US then in Europe, he asked 'So... did you see it, did you like it, you didn't say?' I had the pleasure of telling him the US isn't getting it until mid Nov.

I'm not a happy girl at the moment.
Elaine, sure 1st October??
I cann't believe that :shock:
The only date for France I found on the net is 31st October, at the same time as in UK :?
IF it's true, maybe we should all move to Paris... :lol: :lol:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Aragorn wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:I just got news from my Dad in Paris the QoS opens there October 1! With the usual way of movies first opening in the US then in Europe, he asked 'So... did you see it, did you like it, you didn't say?' I had the pleasure of telling him the US isn't getting it until mid Nov.

I'm not a happy girl at the moment.
Elaine, sure 1st October??
The only date for France I found on the net is 31st October, at the same time as in UK :?
There is always the possibility that he read or typed it wrong. So, I'll double check when he signs on later.
Crazy!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Dunda wrote: Elaine, sure 1st October??
There is always the possibility that he read or typed it wrong. So, I'll double check when he signs on later.
Ok, apologies all around. My father got me all excited for nothing. It has been confirmed, as you all expected. OCTOBER 31
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Aragorn wrote: IF it's true, maybe we should all move to Paris... :lol: :lol:
Ok, apologies all around. My father got me all excited for nothing. It has been confirmed, as you all expected. OCTOBER 31

What a shame. I've almost expected Elaine_figgis on a Europe-Trip at the beginning of October

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: There is always the possibility that he read or typed it wrong. So, I'll double check when he signs on later.

What a shame. I've almost expected Elaine_figgis on a Europe-Trip at the beginning of October

that's the date wrote on the QOS trailer I saw wednesday on theatre :wink:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks for clearing it up. I was pretty sure it was Oct 31, but I got a little confused when I read another date....
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

livetwice wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Ok, apologies all around. My father got me all excited for nothing. It has been confirmed, as you all expected. OCTOBER 31

that's the date wrote on the QOS trailer I saw wednesday on theatre :wink:
So it'll be November, not October :lol: :wink:
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote: that's the date wrote on the QOS trailer I saw wednesday on theatre :wink:
So it'll be November, not October :lol: :wink:
The Europe trip, I assume :D :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:So it'll be November, not October :lol: :wink:
But of course!
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:So it'll be November, not October :lol: :wink:
But of course!
Good :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

advicky

Post by advicky »

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

I am so buying Empire when it comes out!!
Sorry to all you US ladies who have to wait until 14 Nov to get Bond. I don't think I would be able to cope!! :(
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Sazza wrote:I am so buying Empire when it comes out!!
Sorry to all you US ladies who have to wait until 14 Nov to get Bond. I don't think I would be able to cope!! :(
Oh thanks, rub it in. But lest you forget, we get Defiance first!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

* Stephen Bates
* The Guardian,
* Wednesday August 27 2008

James Bond actor Daniel Craig, has been staunchly defending his character against the upstart rival Bourne and - more to the point - that trilogy's director, Paul Greengrass, who has insisted that Bond is a cruel imperialist. Craig told Empire magazine: "I am certainly not going to get into a pissing competition with the Bourne fans ... You have the monarchy, you have government and then you have the civil service. The reason the civil service remains a non-political organisation is that if the shit hits the fan, like goose-stepping Nazi bastards, you hope the civil service will turn around and go 'We've got it covered.' That's Bond." Perhaps just as well not to think of Bond as a mere bureaucrat - the reason for Craig's eloquence is the imminent release of the latest example of the genre, Quantum of Solace. Fortunately, says producer Barbara Broccoli, "we make family adventure films ... sadism for the entire family ... We always need to bear in mind that it is a family tradition". Or, in Craig's words: "It's just a fucking Bond movie."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/aug/2 ... eed=uknews