Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:THX Dunda ;)

But I like BIG things. *g*

I bought the VOGUE Magazine and harvest many spots from the Colleagues. :roll:

Daniel_Craig Productions proudly presents:

The German VOGUE with Daniel in big very big resolution.
:mrgreen:

Enjoy it. ;)
Image THANK YOU! You really know what women want... :mrgreen:
You´re welcome ;)

You know. I´m Mel Gibson. So I know wat woman want. :mrgreen:
Image Hello Mel! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And who wants to marry you? :lol: :shock: :lol: I thought you are already married! :P
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: You´re welcome ;)

You know. I´m Mel Gibson. So I know wat woman want. :mrgreen:
Image Hello Mel! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And who wants to marry you? :lol: :shock: :lol: I thought you are already married! :P
:shock: :shock: Damn! I say nothing more without my lawyer. :mrgreen:
Schätzelein, keine Sorge, hab dich trotzdem lieb... Image (wenn du weiterhin so schöne Sachen einscannst... :mrgreen:)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: :shock: :shock: Damn! I say nothing more without my lawyer. :mrgreen:
Schätzelein, keine Sorge, hab dich trotzdem lieb... Image (wenn du weiterhin so schöne Sachen einscannst... :mrgreen:)
Danke Schätzelein ;) (...nur nicht frech werden. :mrgreen: )
Wieso "werden"? :twisted: And now: Husch husch, ins Körbchen! Good night! :mrgreen:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

The Herald (12th April 2008):

[Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
redluna

Post by redluna »

Great, thanks Dunda!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thank you Dunda for posting this article. :wink:

fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I absolutely hate this picture. What on earth have they done to him? I wish they wouldn't play around with pictures, air brushing etc. They've taken away all his character and charisma. :x

louise

Post by louise »

I agree with you wholeheartdly, what have they done to him? it is him but somehow not him. Must be the airbrushing he just looks to chiseled and polished his character has been changed. :(

fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

louise wrote:I agree with you wholeheartdly, what have they done to him? it is him but somehow not him. Must be the airbrushing he just looks to chiseled and polished his character has been changed. :(
It's nice to know someone else thinks the same. :wink:

These magazine covers always look unreal to me. That pic is not the Daniel I'm used to looking at.
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

fond-of-bond wrote:
louise wrote:I agree with you wholeheartdly, what have they done to him? it is him but somehow not him. Must be the airbrushing he just looks to chiseled and polished his character has been changed. :(

These magazine covers always look unreal to me. That pic is not the Daniel I'm used to looking at.
Some columist have complained about the photo also. See the copy below. I think it is an unusual look. To much photoshop :lol: or something around the mouth and sides of the face just look unreal. :cry:

July 15th, 2008
Our boyfriend looks slightly strange in this picture. The lips have gone all Thunderbirds.

Now there’s very little Daniel Craig can do, as they say in the business of show ‘n’ bumming ‘n’ biz, wrong. German Vogue, however, is another matter.

Qu’est ce que c’est que c’est que c’est, etcetera? Daniel is looking rough as a Geldof offspring and there’s even a hint of *puts hand over mouth; shuts all windows; zips up trou’* jowl. Yes, jowl. That’s j-o-w-l. Jowl. And it’s shot by Rankin. Segue: Can someone explain Rankin?

And why yes, we did interview Daniel Craig a fortnight ago in a one-on-one situation say-no-more,-say-no-more, holed up in a glittering Big London hotel room, during which we fell in love with him even more! Thanks for asking.

You guys, you kill us… *punches heart, lightly*

http://www.me-me-me.tv/2008/07/15/our-b ... nderbirds/
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:

Some columist have complained about the photo also. See the copy below. I think it is an unusual look. To much photoshop :lol: or something around the mouth and sides of the face just look unreal. :cry:

July 15th, 2008
Our boyfriend looks slightly strange in this picture. The lips have gone all Thunderbirds.

Now there’s very little Daniel Craig can do, as they say in the business of show ‘n’ bumming ‘n’ biz, wrong. German Vogue, however, is another matter.

Qu’est ce que c’est que c’est que c’est, etcetera? Daniel is looking rough as a Geldof offspring and there’s even a hint of *puts hand over mouth; shuts all windows; zips up trou’* jowl. Yes, jowl. That’s j-o-w-l. Jowl. And it’s shot by Rankin. Segue: Can someone explain Rankin?

And why yes, we did interview Daniel Craig a fortnight ago in a one-on-one situation say-no-more,-say-no-more, holed up in a glittering Big London hotel room, during which we fell in love with him even more! Thanks for asking.

You guys, you kill us… *punches heart, lightly*

http://www.me-me-me.tv/2008/07/15/our-b ... nderbirds/
A Thunderbird puppet! That's exactly what they've made him look like, all that's missing is the strings.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

fond-of-bond wrote:A Thunderbird puppet! That's exactly what they've made him look like, all that's missing is the strings.

Yes, that's it. I loved it when I was a child :lol: :lol:

in his bright suit, when he arrives at the Bahamas :lol: :lol:

in The Invasion, when he has stolen the cops-uniform :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Big hug and thanks to Dunda for the recent scans!!

Grip