Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

From last week's issue of German magazine STERN. Sorry for the rather miserable quality, don't know why there's that yellowish rim on all the scans.

The headline in the first two scans says "It's the role of his life, no matter what else he's gonna play."

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

In a way, that's the problem. NOW he is more then ever Bond. It will be interesting to see, how it continues. I have a feeling though, a role, nobody thinks about now, of course not, will have the ability to change the game again.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sue

Post by Sue »

:D Hi
My pleasure re typing parts of article. Thought it might be interesting to you Daniel fans!!! :D
Still 18 days until Skyfall opens here in NZ!! Can't wait!!! :cheer: :cancan: :cheers1: :happyrunning: :happyrunning:
We've got the World Premiere very soon of The Hobbit in Wellington this month with the stars: Sir Ian McKellan, Orlando Bloom, Martin Freeman, Cate Blanchett, Guy Pearce, etc, so that will be cool!!! :D
Suexxx :D Beautiful fine day today, Spring!!!
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
DanielCraigFan1

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:NOW with page 24!

Image Image Image Image Image Image

The premiere pics will come later. ;)
Thank you!!!
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
bubita

Post by bubita »

Sue wrote::D Hi
My pleasure re typing parts of article. Thought it might be interesting to you Daniel fans!!! :D
Still 18 days until Skyfall opens here in NZ!! Can't wait!!! :cheer: :cancan: :cheers1: :happyrunning: :happyrunning:
We've got the World Premiere very soon of The Hobbit in Wellington this month with the stars: Sir Ian McKellan, Orlando Bloom, Martin Freeman, Cate Blanchett, Guy Pearce, etc, so that will be cool!!! :D
Suexxx :D Beautiful fine day today, Spring!!!
Nice to hear about The Hobbit, there are many fans of the books here in Chile, looking foward to see it in the next months :D :D :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

khenton

Post by khenton »

Big time national enquirer

Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Those looosers...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

I love the pic of the restaurant All it needs is stick figures and arrows :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

GQ Japan

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Do we have a scan from this magazine

I guess that's the origin from the DailyMail BS :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com

Behind the Scenes of THR's 'Skyfall' Cover Shoot

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/video/ ... oot-385927

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This looks really good, but i am disappointed in the vid. What kind of a camera was that? Giving us legs and feet and the photographer? Really?

But I would like a link for it nevertheless :lol: