Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

if you can't find it by googling, it just doesn't exist, does it? SERIOUSLY!
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote: I just typed in the few key words, and it came up on this list of most disgusting jokes, only the word pussy was used. The warnings at the beginning are truly that. Don't get offended if you read them - yikes! http://www.slightlywarped.com/jokes/jok ... _jokes.htm
Is it bad that I laughed at some of them? :rotfl: So disgusting but funny!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote: I just typed in the few key words, and it came up on this list of most disgusting jokes, only the word pussy was used. The warnings at the beginning are truly that. Don't get offended if you read them - yikes! http://www.slightlywarped.com/jokes/jok ... _jokes.htm
I laughed at some of them too. The crazy thing is that I 'get' all the other ones. I still don't 'get' this one, except maybe what Elaine said. Actually, she helped explain it to me! Maybe...
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote:
I laughed at some of them too. The crazy thing is that I 'get' all the other ones. I still don't 'get' this one, except maybe what Elaine said. Actually, she helped explain it to me! Maybe...
You seriously didn't get the joke????? It must be the British sense of humour. Its quite an old Joke, I've heard it before or something very similar.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote: Is it bad that I laughed at some of them? :rotfl: So disgusting but funny!
You seriously didn't get the joke????? It must be the British sense of humour. Its quite an old Joke, I've heard it before or something very similar.
NO, SG, 'esplain it to us!!! PLEASE
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
sf2la wrote: I laughed at some of them too. The crazy thing is that I 'get' all the other ones. I still don't 'get' this one, except maybe what Elaine said. Actually, she helped explain it to me! Maybe...
Its not even really a joke. It's just really gross...
Well I just assumed that she's got some sort of nasty vaginal infection?.....
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote: You seriously didn't get the joke????? It must be the British sense of humour. Its quite an old Joke, I've heard it before or something very similar.
Oooooooh......NOW I get it. Yes, I think you 'esplained it. YUCK! Amazing that that joke is so well known and has stood the test of time. I don't get that. And there are so many good ones... :-k Maybe this IS a good one to a guy???
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
sf2la wrote: NO, SG, 'esplain it to us!!! PLEASE
Oooooooh......NOW I get it. Yes, I think you 'esplained it. YUCK! Amazing that that joke is so well known and has stood the test of time. I don't get that. And there are so many good ones... :-k Maybe this IS a good one to a guy???
Well he was asked for the most disgusting joke that he knew... :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Yep, and he did provide an appropriate answer. Amazing that he had the whole thing in his brain ready to deliver with no notice! I'd be scratching my head :-k , pausing :brood: , pausing some more :brood: , and finally say, "something about an oyster and and old lady." Then I'd have to google it.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

The dirty joke aside, I think the "I wanted to quit Bond" -quote kind of makes sense when you put it together with what he said to EW about the same time. "After CR, Craig says he became insecure about how w´his new alter ego might define him." He made the other films which quite did not make it in the box office (nor with the reviewers apart from GWTDT), QoS got a lot of bad press etc., plus apparently it was quite difficult in the making.

"I felt I needed to do something else. Everyone must know I can act! Now it's like 'I know I can act, I don't have to prove I can act.'"

So with the uncertainty of the future of Bond before Skyfall and all, no wonder he might have wanted to get out... But I'm sure he is happy that he did not, because Skyfall turned out so good. In fact NOW would be the perfect time to bail (if he legally could) :wink: Quit while at the top? But all in all, he seems to be only now really getting in terms with the whole Bond thing.

BTW, if anyone with the RS could get it scanned an dposted, I would be for one a very happy cat - it still has not arrived in shops here... And I fear that it never will.

Grip
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

agrippina wrote:BTW, if anyone with the RS could get it scanned an dposted, I would be for one a very happy cat - it still has not arrived in shops here... And I fear that it never will.

Grip
I can do that, I just assumed it was here already.

Well, if I can remember, and find the note I write to remind me. :wink:
Crazy!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Image Image Image Image Image
Crazy!
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thanks for the RS scan! I'll read it when I find down time ;)
caramel

Post by caramel »

Thx for the RS scans, Elaine. Got to read the whole thing for the first time! Loved it :D
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Thanks for the scans. Love it, he is so honest :lol: