Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:Luna, I'm concerned. tboss needs to work much harder to keep you off the streets. Is that you out there hooking, too??

si! she send me out tonight for a little bit, but wanted to wait for my alex to come around, i have little pneumonia again and she send me out
this basura!
looka t my spindly legs, i so thin..come help me pelase sf..
Last edited by calypso on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

sf2la wrote:Luna, I'm concerned. tboss needs to work much harder to keep you off the streets. Is that you out there hooking, too??
calypso wrote: si! she send me out tonight for a little bit, but wanted to wait for my alex to come around, i have little pneumonia again and she send me out
this basura!
I think you should pursue Alex. He sounds like a honey who will appreciate you and not send you to the streets to hook!
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote:

si! she send me out tonight for a little bit, but wanted to wait for my alex to come around, i have little pneumonia again and she send me out
this basura!
I think you should pursue Alex. He sounds like a honey who will appreciate you and not send you to the streets to hook!
si! he come to get me now
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote: I think you should pursue Alex. He sounds like a honey who will appreciate you and not send you to the streets to hook!
si! he come to get me now
Does he like dogs? Maybe he can take Tboss's puppies?? Hopefully he will write soon :lol: . I need to sign off and eat some dinner. Back later. :blowkiss:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Now sf......now that you are here. Please take your seat - and no copying!!! :evil:

Take out your book and start studying!

Take in, if you please the visage of the phenomenon know as "The Pup at Rest"......

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Professor JEC,

I'm HERE! I'm HERE! Image I got up extra early today, knowing that it was going to be a special day Image I went to Target and got a great deal on a backpackImage. I rode the bus like you said Image and got here on time. This is exactly what I need - an Institute! I'm sure people have said that I belong in an institution, and now I have found the perfect one thanks to you.

Okay, so what do I register for, Pupology 101? Exactly what is the curriculum here? What does Pupology 101 cover? I am very excited to brush up on my weakest subject, HHH History.

The only thing is, it's Saturday. I have a play date set for today. Can I start my schooling with recess? Will we wait for others to join the class before it starts?

I am so excited...Image

But seriously, no cheating :-k ?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote: But seriously, no cheating :-k ?
:evil: That's what the Professor said. (Between you and me - we can always try)

I would like to register as well :hyper: - I am confident, I know a bit :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Love it. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

LOLLLLLL you girls crack me up :lol:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Bond babe Quite the stud there! What movies? He is an actor? Right! K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:Professor JEC,

Okay, so what do I register for, Pupology 101? Exactly what is the curriculum here? What does Pupology 101 cover? I am very excited to brush up on my weakest subject, HHH History.

The only thing is, it's Saturday. I have a play date set for today. Can I start my schooling with recess? Will we wait for others to join the class before it starts?

I am so excited...Image

Yes.....NO cheating!! I have my eye on you and GG! There will be detention and restriction of your Dan clone time if you cheat! :twisted:

Here is the 1st Year curriculum. People can join at the appropriate point according to how much Pupology they already know. Classes and registration are every day. :wink:

I cannot believe you want time off before you start though!! :shock:

There will be extra homework so that you do not fall behind before you have begun! :roll:

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: But seriously, no cheating :-k ?
:evil: That's what the Professor said. (Between you and me - we can always try)

I would like to register as well :hyper: - I am confident, I know a bit :mrgreen:
As you have prior history with the Pup, you have a place in year 2.....but I will be testing you on the finer points of Pup history and anatomy.

Best you brush up quickly now!!......

Last edited by JEC57 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

This all started from the 'Piercing' thread!!! YEA

sf2lal wrote:But seriously, no cheating :-k ?
Germangirl wrote: :evil: That's what the Professor said. (Between you and me - we can always try)
Image Sounds good, GG... I'll write extra big if you will. Should we sit in the back? whatever you do, don't forget your contacts. And don't poke yourself in the eye again Image. We have to depend on each other for showing up, otherwise, how can we cheat... I hope I don't have to cheat - I do intend to study really, really hard, but there is a lot of HHH History to cover. I'm kinda scared Image. I haven't been to school in a long time. Just remember, write really big, okay? Image
Last edited by sf2la on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
sf2la wrote:This all started from the 'Piercing' thread!!! YEA

Germangirl wrote: :evil: That's what the Professor said. (Between you and me - we can always try)
Image Sounds good, GG... I'll write extra big if you will. Should we sit in the back? whatever you do, don't forget your contacts. And don't poke yourself in the eye again Image. We have to depend on each other for showing up, otherwise, how can we cheat... I hope I don't have to cheat - I do intend to study really, really hard, but there is a lot of HHH History to cover. I'm kinda scared Image. I haven't been to school in a long time. Just remember, write really big, okay? Image
Careful!

I'm watching you!

You will both loose all your clone privileges if you are not careful and I will put you on janitorial detention! :twisted:

Last edited by JEC57 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:Professor JEC,

I'm HERE! I'm HERE! Image I got up extra early today, knowing that it was going to be a special day Image I went to Target and got a great deal on a backpackImage. I rode the bus like you said Image and got here on time. This is exactly what I need - an Institute! I'm sure people have said that I belong in an institution, and now I have found the perfect one thanks to you.

I am so excited...Image

Wait froor me, please, stop the bus, waitImage
I'm a quick learner, I can take a quiz before my play dateImage
SF is always a goof off, she never wants to concentrateImage
She's at the jack-n-the box drive throught, I sying on her.Image
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Your first assigment is.....write me 300 word essay on the beauty of this photo. 8)

(.....anyone can register at the Institute and join in! :wink: )