Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Here ya go Mags, this is how you eat a peach, take it from the sex addict.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eBI913C ... re=related
khenton

Post by khenton »

I just love that!!! Can't feel bad after that mags, huh? Don't love peaches half as much as that vid... :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sasha

Post by sasha »

My Gosh, I will never eat peaches again without perspiration.
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

khenton wrote:Mags, babe have decided to go into med school after all. I am gonna be the IOP first doctor of pup pschology. I am writing my thesis on how you can be cured of everything but gential herpes by watching DC pup films.\

You say you had a really crummy day and you could cry. Well, this doctor recommends a health dose of Kiss and Tell Pup.

The pup's answer to his problem (a real ball buster of an ex girlfriend) was to get schreeching drunk and sit half naked (thank god) on the floor and feel miserable. We all can do that but unfortunately not all of us look that appealing snookered.

If that doesn't work. You can join the Splendide pup (I know JEC I am stretching the time line a bit) for peaches and get juice all over your twa----oops! Sorry. And dream about kisses resplendant and stickie.

So don't feel bad. Not here in the Pup Playground of Danland. We love you just the way you are. :wink: k
I'm sitting here in work having a hot cuppa tea before I start f'ing crappy filing which hasn't been done in two days due to having to cover reception. :twisted: I don't think it will be done today either because the girl who does the typing in the firm would normally be in by now. :x I bet she's taking a sick day. For f**k sake she was fine yesterday. :twisted: Thanks for the photos certainly put a smile on my face but why am I feeling f'ing s**t. :cry: :cry: Probably cos I haven't properly slept in two days at this rate I'm going to make myself f'ing ill. :cry: :cry:
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Here ya go Mags, this is how you eat a peach, take it from the sex addict.
Thanks for the vid but unfortunately I'm in work and can't watch it will look forward to watching it this evening when I'm at home.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Weemags79 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Here ya go Mags, this is how you eat a peach, take it from the sex addict.
Thanks for the vid but unfortunately I'm in work and can't watch it will look forward to watching it this evening when I'm at home.
Worth waiting for, this is a brill vid
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

Thank goodness I'm heading home. :-) I just want to apologise for taking over this thread with all my rantings recently. :-( I'm sure you lot have noticed by now I hate my job. ;-( Lots of Hugs & Kisses Mags xoxoxoxo
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

That vid has just taken my breath away. I think I need a wee lie down after that.
khenton

Post by khenton »

see u cant help but feel better :lol: :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Weemags79

Post by Weemags79 »

khenton wrote:see u cant help but feel better :lol: :wink: k
Very true indeed. Just need to watch some Daniel Craig on youtube makes a girl happy. :happyrunning:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Weemags79 wrote:
khenton wrote:see u cant help but feel better :lol: :wink: k
Very true indeed. Just need to watch some Daniel Craig on youtube makes a girl happy. :happyrunning:
We always have the perfect cure for anuthing that ales you.
Anytine you want more just jsut put your lips together and blow :rotfl:
OMG, I crack myself up sometimes.
When I was a enw member the other girls showered my with kissing pictures, sex videos, I was so turned on I had to start writing about sex.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

HOT DAMN!!! I've never seen that before! I ordered Hotel Splendide and it's supposed to come today :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:HOT DAMN!!! I've never seen that before! I ordered Hotel Splendide and it's supposed to come today :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
You already have that one. Didn't it have a different cover than mine?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:HOT DAMN!!! I've never seen that before! I ordered Hotel Splendide and it's supposed to come today :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
That's the one I ordered on Saturday from Amazon! :hyper: :hyper:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
That's the one I ordered on Saturday from Amazon! :hyper: :hyper:
OH :shock: