Quantum of Solace

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

honeyjes wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/arts/thescene/2008/11 ... rview.html

This could also go in the fidgeting thread
I think he's in some physical discomfort in this one. Not pain exactly, but that sling is not in the right place, it's under that jacket collar rather than over it which would have given him some padding. The sling is digging into his neck. Shot #7, he's clenching his right fist until the knuckles are white and he leans back right into the ridge of the chair to stretch himself a couple of times...definitely not physically comfortable, poor lamb. He seems tired too in some of the exchange.

Loved it when the interviewer asked him if he thought being in movies where he had kissed men would influence producers against him. Loved his reply! :twisted:

(Edited to replace screencaps with clickables)

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Edited to replace screencaps with clickables
Last edited by JEC57 on Sun May 24, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Really nice one,thanks :) He is indeed not at ease.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I often thought, that his neck must have been very stiff at times, with the sling cutting in there all the time, with the weight of his arm putting it down. Hope he had a good masseuse, since he didn´t ask me :evil:

The answer you meant, was a typical - "I am in denial about such a possibility, because I don´t want to care about it" :wink: Good thing too, because otherwise you would go nuts - always considering what others may thing or what it may do to you etc...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

OMG that cardy - I love it. Take the sling off and there is ample room for two in there.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:OMG that cardy - I love it. Take the sling off and there is ample room for two in there.
Much better than the slim ones - absolutely :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:OMG that cardy - I love it. Take the sling off and there is ample room for two in there.
Every other man I see wearing a cardigan looks like a grandpa. Daniel just looks yummy.

The man could make anything look fantastic. He just looks so so so so.......huggable! Like a big cuddly teddybear.

Okay......teddy bears = stuffing. Stuffing = me off to the NC. Image
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

JEC57 wrote:
Every other man I see wearing a cardigan looks like a grandpa. Daniel just looks yummy.

The man could make anything look fantastic. He just looks so so so so.......huggable! Like a big cuddly teddybear.

This man can wear EVERYTHING and he just looks fantastic. But of course he looks best WITHOUT any clothes :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:

Image Have fun :mrgreen:

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I lend this from BB - its getting hot - desert hot :twisted:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Daniel_Craig wrote:Push with a Blu Ray screenshot. To click:

:thud: :thud: :thud:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Interesting tid-bit but not sure where to put it!! :lol:

My French is as bad as my German, but I think what is being said here is that Daniel cancelled an interview because he was sick with a virus???

http://www.tdg.ch/actu/people/craig-luc ... 2008-11-04