Daniel´s wax figure

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Oh yeah I have been in it.. last September, I asked about Daniel's wax figure.. Louis Tussaud's waxworks are not very good! Madame Tussaud's waxworks are more realistic. I think Madame Tussaud's are going to make one of Daniel Craig very soon but I don't know when. I hope to go there if they have Daniel Craig there!

StarryDannyFan xx
I'm spending the summer in London so I hope Madame Tussaud's will have one of Daniel by then :D ...... a good one of him :lol:

"We are teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery" Quantum Of Solace
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Take a good picture of Daniel's wax figure and we will be the judges! I hope it is going to be a good wax figure! Fingers crossed!

StarryDannyFan xx
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

I sure will :D Im sure it'll look alot better than Louis Tussaud's. I've been to the Madame Tussaud's in Paris and their wax figures were much more realistic.

"We are teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery" Quantum Of Solace
magch

Post by magch »

Germangirl wrote:For me also, they captured each of his facial structures but couldn´t make it work as a whole - and he has NEVER had such a cruel hard look in his eys, not even when he looks cruel. :wink:
Right on GG!!! They made him look like a one dimensional villain. :x
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

It's too creepy for me. Bad hair and all. :cry:

To me it appears the artist does not know his subject (My opinion only). The artist should have spent some time with the subject to capture his essence. The How can you not bring Daniel's personality into the figure?

It looks like he was just trying to capture "James Bond" and we all know Daniel is much more than that one character. Well in fact he's not any of those characters. Maybe this was suppose to be a James Bond series?? Well it needs another go 'round. :evil:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
zonzi

Re: Daniel´s wax figure

Post by zonzi »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Finally, we have him in Wax

:roll: Something around the eyes is strange..a bit too blue...but the rest looks ok ( for a wax figure......)

What you do you think about it ? Does it look similar to him?
Kinda creepy !!!!!!!!! :? :? :?

and no, I prefer other wax-like looks of him :lol:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Can anyone find the pic of Madame Tussaud's version , I 've tried but can't . I like this version . I like the eyes , hair , he is a little wrinkly but he is in real life . They take 4 weeks to do this , take a cast of his face and measure everything . It is a very minute procees .
gugita14

Re: Daniel´s wax figure

Post by gugita14 »

zonzi wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote:Finally, we have him in Wax

:roll: Something around the eyes is strange..a bit too blue...but the rest looks ok ( for a wax figure......)

What you do you think about it ? Does it look similar to him?
Kinda creepy !!!!!!!!! :? :? :?

and no, I prefer other wax-like looks of him :lol:
The hair is what is really bothering me! :x
catasa

Post by catasa »

It looks plastic and dead. Kind of creepy...
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

It just doesn't look like Daniel period! :x I think Daniel would be scared of his wax figure!
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

gugita14 wrote:It just doesn't look like Daniel period! :x I think Daniel would be scared of his wax figure!
I know I am. lol

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

His hair in the movie was never that long was it ? Its suppose to be James Bond right ?
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

laredo wrote:His hair in the movie was never that long was it ? Its suppose to be James Bond right ?
My point exactly. :D
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

What's the matter with this wax figure artist? Does he not like Daniel or Does he not know Daniel? If he's going to try and bring a man to life, he should have at least been in his presence a time or two.

Now GWilliams, that's an artist (photographer) that likes Daniel and of course is in his presence. That is why he can capture the essence of the man and bring it through his work. I for one can see that the artist (Williams) has an appreciation for his subject.

Image This is Daniel/Image This is creepy
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

The lips is spot on, and the eyes is ok. But the rest reminds me of Harrison Ford in distress. So badly done.