Daniel in Arena

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sue

Post by Sue »

Thanks Ang :)

Just read your piece from the Arena article. Will keep an eye out for it in the library. Daniel is certainly busy with movies and boy do they sound exciting. :)

Gee it's going be a bumper year for 2008/9 for Daniel movies!!! Yes!!! And will Daniel be frontal naked or bottom naked or both? I'd prefer both but I can handle butt only!!! :lol: :wink:

Of course I do want to see him with clothes on but I do appreciate the beauty and artistic form of his amazing body!!! :shock: That's not shock but my eyes on stalks!!! :lol:

Sounds like Daniel is all prepared for Bond again but without the thick neck if I take that to be right. Is he doing more bare chesting scenes in Quantum of Solace? :?:

By the way is the article on the Dedicatedtodaniel website? Where on the website do you ladies suggest I start looking? I haven't (smack my hand!!) known where to start properly!!! Any hints, please?

Luv Suex :)
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Ang

Post by Ang »

sue wrote:Thanks Ang :)

By the way is the article on the Dedicatedtodaniel website? Where on the website do you ladies suggest I start looking? I haven't (smack my hand!!) known where to start properly!!! Any hints, please?

Luv Suex :)
If you want to update yourself on any articles the best place to look is the gallery part of the site. There's a specific section for magazine articles and that's where most scanned images of articles will be - if you haven't been there for a while you're going to be busy! Lot of nice pics! :wink:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I went to look for the Total Film today at 2 bookstores and they only had Rodger my least fave Bond ...yuk I'll have to try some others stores but I think it is too late . I wish Icould order it as a back issue like you can :cry: with some mags . I'm bummed .
YouKnowMyName

Post by YouKnowMyName »

That is terrible that they didn't have one with at least a cover you would like. I probably wouldn't have bought it either.

I finally got the rest of my computer equipment out of boxes and working. I did scan the articles in the magazine and can probably get them posted over the weekend.