Daniel in Arena

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I looked on the total film web site . It is the April issue that went on sale in the UK on Feb . Is it bi monthly prehaps ? Maybe the end of this month here ...
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Hey, I didn't even think about checking their site for it. Duh, right?! :roll: I wonder if it will be arriving here this month or next...

Thanks for the info.
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Laredo, did you get your copy of Arena yet?
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

They didn't have it at either store . My friend who works at the mall wasn't as avid to check it out as i thought she would be . There are a few other stores I will check . I don't drive and it is a hassel to get to some of these place by bus sometimes . I won't trust this to my friend again . ... She bought ths months Total Film which had a very small paragragh about him . I said what part of James Bond on the cover did you NOT understand ??? We are still friends ...lol ( I know its not out here yet but still I thought I was very clear to her ) .
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Well, I hope you find a copy. :wink: Your friend just doesn't understand, does she?! :lol:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I found 2 copies at another B&N , we will pick it up today . Yeah !!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I got my copy !!! His eyes are so blue and yummy .
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

laredo wrote:I got my copy !!! His eyes are so blue and yummy .
I'm glad you found yourself a copy. :D
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Has anyone seen the Bond covers of Total Film yet ? My friend has been checking Borders and can't find them .
YouKnowMyName

Post by YouKnowMyName »

I finally got my copy last week at Borders and there was only one on the shelf and it was one with Pierce on it. I wanted the one with Daniel on the cover, but I didn't want to wait and not get a copy at all. I've also seen them at Barnes and Noble.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Anything about him in the mag ? I also want to know what else is in it since I'm a Bond fan in general . Worth the 10 bucks ?
YouKnowMyName

Post by YouKnowMyName »

It is worth the 10 bucks. At first I wasn't going to buy it, but I looked through the magazine and realized I had to have it. There is a ton of Bond movie stuff which includes stories about the stunts within the Bond movies, vehicles, gadgets, theme music and features about all of the Bond actors and Bond girls. There are a few articles with Daniel too. The pictures are great.

I went over my magazine budget with buying this magazine and Arena.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I feel your pain . Too bad you don't have a scanner to put it on the forum . Are you going to get next months TF with the pics we have seen here ?
YouKnowMyName

Post by YouKnowMyName »

I can scan the magazine. We are just starting to unpack our boxes from our move, so we don't have all of our computer stuff hooked up. We are hoping to having all of our computer things up and running by this weekend or next.

I'm debating whether I buy the TF magazine with the pictures that have been posted. I love the pictures, but I'm not sure if my budget can handle another $10. I'll probably make the call when I see the magazine. Will you be buying the magazine?
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I might , I have so little to get worked up about . He is a treat I give myself . Its just a hassel to find at the bookstore sometimes .