Daniel is getting married

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Renske

Daniel is getting married

Post by Renske »

http://www.hollyscoop.com/daniel-craig/ ... 2.aspx[url][/url]

The Sun has launched the news...it's a tabloid, obviously...but even so..I found the same article in the Belgian newspapers as well.

Edit: just read that Daniel's spokesperson denied the rumours....

What do you think?
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Well, when I see wedding pictures of them - I believe it, but so far it's only rumors for me. I'll be a fan regardless of his maritial status.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Yup, when I see pics or him wearing a wedding ring - I think he might actually wear one regularly :wink: The Sun gets an awful lot of quotes around the world, but it does not mean what they is true!

Grip
CYPHERC

Post by CYPHERC »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja8cXQq8iVQ&feature=user

cant belive im posting in gossip area... :lol: :lol: :lol:
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Btw, note the incredibly high heels Sats is wearing in the vid and how much shorter she is than Daniel...

Grip
Renske

Post by Renske »

Funny how everyone takes such a defensive position when it comes to Dan getting married. :?

I'll also only believe it when I see the evidence and his marital status indeed has no influence on how I look at him. I just thought it was funny how these rumours pop up every now and again. And we need to stay on top of the news, don't we, even if it turns out to be gossip :D
Lu

Post by Lu »

I am actually one of those that is fairly convinced he will marry soon, just based on the fact that I read about him giving her that engagement ring some time ago.

I like Sats and I think she's good for him so I'm not upset about it.

When you are really a fan for someone though, any major change like that in their life can throw you for a loop. Plus I worry because I really was crazy for Russell Crowe at one time but since he settled down and got married it seems like he makes a lot less films and has really let himself go. PLEASE Daniel...don't lose the body!!!!!!!!!!! And keep working!! A LOT!!
My books!

louise

Post by louise »

Lu
Thats weird I also was once crazy for Russell Crowe and I still think he is a great actor marriage has not dulled his acting talent.
Daniel being married will not stop me really enjoying his films and revelling in his acting skills and of course his devastating good looks. :D
Lu

Post by Lu »

louise wrote:Lu
Thats weird I also was once crazy for Russell Crowe and I still think he is a great actor marriage has not dulled his acting talent.
Daniel being married will not stop me really enjoying his films and revelling in his acting skills and of course his devastating good looks. :D
I am not surprised to find another Russell fan on here...I think, like Daniel, Russell Crowe, his talent, and his choices of roles appeals to the same type of thinking, discriminating female fan as Daniels...who need more than just a "pretty face" to get turned on...

But don't you think he is making less movies now? Maybe it only seems that way since I am more into Daniel now. :oops: Actually I love the person Russell has become since marriage--devoted husband and especially a devoted father...but he seems to have fallen out of the Hollywood spotlight for better or worse.

Will the same happen to Daniel? He could make a very good living just doing a bond picture every couple of years and then retire at 50. :?
My books!

louise

Post by louise »

I am not sure whether Russell Crowe has made less movies since being a father and husband I saw 3.10 to Yuma but have not yet caught up with American Gangster.
I somehow do not think Daniel would make less movies if he married and became a father again, he seems to me quite a restless character and needs to work I certainly hope so anyway I do not know what I would do without a steady stream of Daniel movies to watch. :)
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Lu wrote:I am actually one of those that is fairly convinced he will marry soon, just based on the fact that I read about him giving her that engagement ring some time ago.

I like Sats and I think she's good for him so I'm not upset about it.

When you are really a fan for someone though, any major change like that in their life can throw you for a loop. Plus I worry because I really was crazy for Russell Crowe at one time but since he settled down and got married it seems like he makes a lot less films and has really let himself go. PLEASE Daniel...don't lose the body!!!!!!!!!!! And keep working!! A LOT!!
I think he will be married soon, too. It doesn't really bother me in any way. He and Satsuki really seem to care a lot about each other, and I think she is probably a cool person based on a few things she's said and done. I'm actually happy for Daniel that maybe he has finally found the right woman for himself.

I still think Russell Crowe is sexy even though he is gained weight, and without a doubt > I will still adore Daniel when we're all really old and look like shite. :lol: :wink:
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

If the story about them getting married is true, I wish them all the luck in the world! Just because Daniel is married doesn't mean that he is going to mean anything less to me. I like Satsuki, I think she and Daniel make the perfect couple and I hope for Daniel's sake that he is second time lucky!

Hmmm an after thought some of you girls are gonna not be too happy with what I said there :oops:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Sazza....not at all....your opinion is welcome here. :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sazza wrote:If the story about them getting married is true, I wish them all the luck in the world! Just because Daniel is married doesn't mean that he is going to mean anything less to me. I like Satsuki, I think she and Daniel make the perfect couple and I hope for Daniel's sake that he is second time lucky!

Hmmm an after thought some of you girls are gonna not be too happy with what I said there :oops:
Absolutely - since we are not going to have him (Obviously) I am happy with her making him happy :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Yes!! Me too! I love Sats, I love that he loves her cause I think she's good for him and keeps him happy. And we all prefer Sats to Kate Moss, that's for sure. :D
My books!