Members

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Yeah I've been out too for about a week only because I didn't have internet. :D
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Gugitaaaaaa!!!! Good to hear from you!! I've been missing you! Come back to the Ray Game!

StarryDannyFan xx
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

I try my best as I do most of the time check in this forum in my lunch hour when I'm at the office. I sometimes come online over the weekend as it all depends on what plans I've got on. I'm very sure that we will get loads more new members very soon hopefully as we seem 2 get on very well on this forum.

8) 8) 8)
Lu

Post by Lu »

Yes, I think so too, I think after Defiance and the new bond movie come out there will be a flurry of new members.

I wonder if some don't stay because this main section is so slow and they think no one posts much on this board. The most busy section is the photo and video section...that should be at the top :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Actually DTD is considered even by other Bond boards as a main source of brandnew information - we are fast, ladies and they know it :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:we are fast, ladies and they know it :D
too fast for me to catch up with everything :roll:
DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

Hannah wrote:
Germangirl wrote:we are fast, ladies and they know it :D
too fast for me to catch up with everything :roll:
I agree...I can´t be away for a few days because when I'm back there's so many things to catch up that I lose myself...

:lol:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Same here I'd loose myself on this forum too as there are loads of members on thi site :(