The Hands Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

josie

Post by josie »

Oh my God do you kill us. Was not that much and I was not from my exercise ball so I'm sitting on the front of the PC

I'd rather not say now what you can do with all those hands. :oops: :shock: Image
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

my god, u dont realise how hairy he actually is, because the hairs are so fair.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Josie, LOL - that's what I thought, too. Is she trying to kill us? And oh yes, what could be done with those hands....

I didn't realize his hands were hairy before because his arms aren't. I don't think I've ever noticed that on anyone before. JEC is the nurse - is that common?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

He has a little scar on the middle of the top of his left hand. Poor soul.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:Josie, LOL - that's what I thought, too. Is she trying to kill us? And oh yes, what could be done with those hands....

I didn't realize his hands were hairy before because his arms aren't. I don't think I've ever noticed that on anyone before. JEC is the nurse - is that common?
It is for men who have a good supply of testosterone and decent quality androgen receptors.

Daniel has both in abundance, which is why his beard grows so quickly and his voice has that very deep timbre to it. His arms are decently hairy, I think, it's just that the hairs are white blonde and blend into his skin tone and so not so noticeable.

It's one of the reasons women do find him sexy when they meet him, he literally oozes sex appeal.....I would bet his pheromone production is off the scale.
Last edited by JEC57 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:Josie, LOL - that's what I thought, too. Is she trying to kill us? And oh yes, what could be done with those hands....

It is for men who have a good supply of testosterone and decent quality androgen receptors.

Daniel has both in abundance, which is why his beard grows so quickly and his voice has that very deep timbre to it. His arms are decently hairy, I think, it's just that the hairs are white blonde and blend into his skin tone and so not so noticeable.

It's one of the reasons women do find him sexy when they meet him, he literally oozes sex appeal.....I would bet his pheromone production is off the scale.
You are serious, aren't you?? So there is a SCIENTIFIC explanation for the lust we have for this man? Well then, we are simply helpless and mustn't fight nature.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote: You are serious, aren't you?? So there is a SCIENTIFIC explanation for the lust we have for this man? Well then, we are simply helpless and mustn't fight nature.
Oh yes! There are physiological reasons for "sex appeal", which is why you sometimes get a man or woman who is classically not beautiful, handsome or attractive, but who always has people round them like bees around a honey pot.

That honey pot is laced with hormones and pheromones and attracts people to them.

Of course, when you get someone like Daniel who has both....there is no hope for us lesser mortals! :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote: You are serious, aren't you?? So there is a SCIENTIFIC explanation for the lust we have for this man? Well then, we are simply helpless and mustn't fight nature.
Oh yes! There are physiological reasons for "sex appeal", which is why you sometimes get a man or woman who is classically not beautiful, handsome or attractive, but who always has people round them like bees around a honey pot.

That honey pot is laced with hormones and pheromones and attracts people to them.

Of course, when you get someone like Daniel who has both....there is no hope for us lesser mortals! :wink:
This is a fascinating subject. Interesting how people don't necessarily agree on who is sexy. I guess it's a combination thing.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote: This is a fascinating subject. Interesting how people don't necessarily agree on who is sexy. I guess it's a combination thing.
It is....because women have a certain amount of testosterone too, and how much they have affects what they find attractive.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote: This is a fascinating subject. Interesting how people don't necessarily agree on who is sexy. I guess it's a combination thing.
It is....because women have a certain amount of testosterone too, and how much they have affects what they find attractive.
Could a general statement be made about us?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Could a general statement be made about us?
I would not be surprised, if we were all tested, if our testosterone levels were roughly the same, even though there are monthly fluctuations. :wink:

High testosterone in women makes them more attracted to masculine actors such as Daniel Craig...........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/nor ... 616354.stm
caramel

Post by caramel »

JEC57 wrote:

I've heard that the rate of growth of their beard increases when they anticipate sex :shock: Wish we could see his unshaven face just before he reunites with Rach after a gap :P
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thats really interesting about the testerrone thing, wow never knew that thks
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »