goofing around

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Image
Absolutely sweet smile! And I love his long hair :D!
Great photo! Such a different attitude between the Layer Cake premeir and the more recent ones. Here he looks like he is ready to run away. Now a days he looks much calmer. I think we have Sats to thank for at least part of it.
That makes sense. This is a time, in which Sats hasn't been by his site yet. But know he seems more relaxed on premieres and on other appearances too. So Sats seems to be a good influence for him in many different ways we can't even guess.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:That makes sense. This is a time, in which Sats hasn't been by his site yet. But know he seems more relaxed on premieres and on other appearances too. So Sats seems to be a good influence for him in many different ways we can't even guess.

She was at his site :wink: and for my liking she looked better back then with some pounds more :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Dunda wrote:Image
She looks lovely, he looks a bit scruffy.....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Vesper Lynd 007

Dunda wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:That makes sense. This is a time, in which Sats hasn't been by his site yet. But know he seems more relaxed on premieres and on other appearances too. So Sats seems to be a good influence for him in many different ways we can't even guess.

She was at his site :wink: and for my liking she looked better back then with some pounds more :lol:

That's true :D! She was a lovely and well formed woman. That doesn't mean that she looks worse now but I also think she could wight a bit more. This would be better for her health but I guess she might be a person who doesn't eat if she's under pressure, and so she lost some weight. If you look at different photos of Daniel you see, that there are times in which he lost a lot of weight which mostly had to do with happenings like the break-up with Heike. So I guess his weight is also influenced by conditions from outside.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Dunda wrote:

That's true :D! She was a lovely and well formed woman. That doesn't mean that she looks worse now but I also think she could wight a bit more. This would be better for her health but I guess she might be a person who doesn't eat if she's under pressure, and so she lost some weight. If you look at different photos of Daniel you see, that there are times in which he lost a lot of weight which mostly had to do with happenings like the break-up with Heike. So I guess his weight is also influenced by conditions from outside.
With that hot man by my side - who would have time to eat, clear the table for other sinful pleasures!
Vesper Lynd 007

bumblebee wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Dunda wrote:

With that hot man by my side - who would have time to eat, clear the table for other sinful pleasures!
Won't disagree with that :D! If you don't eat and have a "special training"you probably become thinner quickly :lol:!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well - I have experienced first hand, that one can live from lust and love alone. :twisted: But I doubt THAT intense feeling holds up over a couple of years - even if the man is Daniel. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

poppy

Post by poppy »

Germangirl wrote:Well - I have experienced first hand, that one can live from lust and love alone. :twisted: But I doubt THAT intense feeling holds up over a couple of years - even if the man is Daniel. :wink:
me too!! it should be 'sold' as a diet :lol:
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Vesper Lynd 007

poppy wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Well - I have experienced first hand, that one can live from lust and love alone. :twisted: But I doubt THAT intense feeling holds up over a couple of years - even if the man is Daniel. :wink:
me too!! it should be 'sold' as a diet :lol:
True! I agree that it wasn't her plan to lose weight. But I think it's much easier to hold such an intense feeling if the man is Daniel :D.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:Image
Hm - only because I know what´s behind the Catweezle look, I would know, whom to choose :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..