Expressions

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

muireann

Post by muireann »

Oh, thanks GG!!!
They're lovely.
I'm a bit down at the moment and this sheers me up! :D :D :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

muireann wrote:Oh, thanks GG!!!
They're lovely.
I'm a bit down at the moment and this sheers me up! :D :D :D :D
I am glad. Purpose fulfilled :D

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Can anyone do some screen caps from the NBC Today interview with Anne Curry on the Austrian set. There were some great expressions on our lovely chap in that sequence.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Can anyone do some screen caps from the NBC Today interview with Anne Curry on the Austrian set. There were some great expressions on our lovely chap in that sequence.
Not that I need any encouragement :lol: But thanks - will try my best. Only he is so reddish in that as is Anne. It sems to be the lighteneing and not only the make up.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Can anyone do some screen caps from the NBC Today interview with Anne Curry on the Austrian set. There were some great expressions on our lovely chap in that sequence.
Not that I need any encouragement :lol: But thanks - will try my best. Only he is so reddish in that as is Anne. It sems to be the lighteneing and not only the make up.
I hear you. Might have had something to do with the satellite feed too perhaps? Remember the age old days, back in in the 80s, when satellite first came in and everyone used to look green via satellite?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You don´t get the best quality here, but at least I lightened them up a bit :wink:

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:Dan and Rhys - one of them clear - the other moving around as usual and therefor NOT so clear :lol:

And do you know what ? After I've seen Hannibal Rising, film in which Rhys featured as a Russian war criminal, I must say he's not that bad, I like him, yes, he was so hot there ... So I am happy Mutti GG put all these pics up :mrgreen:

:twisted:
Lu

Post by Lu »

You got the best shots here...the teeth sucking...

The embarrassment...like he is embarrassed that he gets naked in all his movies...whatever.. :lol: :lol:

These expression screencaps are all so great, GG. Only a true fan could get the very best moments the way you do. :D
My books!

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I love the expressions from the Access Granted today interview.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks - glad you like them. :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I find this expression very interesting, when she is telling him, that the James Bond International Fan Club has voted for him as the best Bond.
As she says You find it awkward, when people say nice things about you?
He is a bit neurotic or however one might call it on that behalf.

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:I find this expression very interesting, when she is telling him, that the James Bond International Fan Club has voted for him as the best Bond.

Yes, he does have his "issues" with fame, for sure. But is it just an act? I don't know. I think he really does feel unworthy of the adulation. Crazy.
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I find this expression very interesting, when she is telling him, that the James Bond International Fan Club has voted for him as the best Bond.

Yes, he does have his "issues" with fame, for sure. But is it just an act? I don't know. I think he really does feel unworthy of the adulation. Crazy.
No, I don´t think either, that it is an act - he does feel uncomfy about it.
Maybe because he has seen behind the facade of all that and knows how fast it can be taken away again. All the sexy and best dressed doesn´t interest him to the least - only acting praise seems bearable and at times even enjoyable :wink:

OK - WE DO PRAISE YOUR ACTING, DAN :D

We really do...if it were on us to decide, this Imagewould be yours allready. You deserve it - fingers crossed for next year.