PFA. Take II

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

off he is - after hugging Sats...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

beauitful face, beauitful arse!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:off he is - after hugging Sats...
That series turned out to be nearly priceless. It spoke volumes, especially knowing now that it was over. Very sad for Sats, of course (can you imagine it happening to one of us??:cry: I feel the pain on her face. I don't know how she made it through the Met Gala event, especially with R there too.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Re Met Gala - I think, he did look WAY worse then she. He looked like a ghost, while I remember, you said, how Sats looked beautiful and she did - for whatever reason.

I am still hovering over them going out after the event. Would anybody do that, who is over? But be it as it may - we will never know.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I'm still a little perturbed how we assume with definite certainty the timeline of their split. No one has confirmed the actual moment, but by supposition about events and personalities we reached the conclusion that he was unfaithful, the relationship ended, yet for some reason Sats still stayed in his life, in NY, at events, until it all went dark and he emerged with RW months later.

Isn't it possible that this thing cracked and split slowly, with his infidelity, and perhaps a hope that they could make it, at least for a short while (Pisces are plagued by indecision and let's be real here, a strong sense of right and wrong, and an unwillingness to hurt those close to them). I know I'm supposing here also, but Sats was a strong woman, and I have my doubts that she would have stood by him at the Met Gala knowing (assuming she knew) all she knew about what had transpired and what was to come.

When it was finally over, she went out of his life like a shot and for all we know without further contact, why linger for so long if there wasn't some semblance of something still left to hope for those short few weeks after DH ended and she slipped away?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I think that way too, I dont think it was cut dried, like you say. We will never know, and daniel will never tell, nor any of his girlfriends. The one thing in all his relationships whether not a friendly/unfriendly split, is they have all remained private. I dont think that is just from signing a piece of paper to a solicitor either, as bitterness comes out eventually even if it takes years. I think he picks the sort of women as himself, someone who hates being gossip about.
Was not Heike just as surprised in a newspaper article that he was going with Kate Moss, as she thought they had a chance of getting back together, not saying what was printed was the truth. (she called him spineless at the time according to the newspaper). Maybe that is Daniel trying to be kind, avoiding the truth, and hoping it will just fizzle out gradually without to much hullabloo!
I have thought myself, that he couldnt make any more excuses not to marry Sats, so he realised finally himself that she was not the ONE. Maybe even before he thought about Rachel, but just carried on in the relationship, as otherwise he would be on his own. Who knows.
But deffo once he found Rachel it was fast, but he is anyways concerning women, the difference being, he married Rachel my gods that was a turn up for the books. Good for you girl, I hope you got a photo on your wedding day like i did at mine. (to difficult to explain)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:off he is - after hugging Sats...
That series turned out to be nearly priceless. It spoke volumes, especially knowing now that it was over. Very sad for Sats, of course (can you imagine it happening to one of us??:cry: I feel the pain on her face. I don't know how she made it through the Met Gala event, especially with R there too.
........because she is a total class act and a lady with dignity.

I think no matter what was happening, no matter what she knew for sure or even suspected (or maybe not, as Mrs B muses below) Sats was going to go out in style with her head held high - and good for her.

bumblebee wrote:I'm still a little perturbed how we assume with definite certainty the timeline of their split. No one has confirmed the actual moment, but by supposition about events and personalities we reached the conclusion that he was unfaithful, the relationship ended, yet for some reason Sats still stayed in his life, in NY, at events, until it all went dark and he emerged with RW months later.

Isn't it possible that this thing cracked and split slowly, with his infidelity, and perhaps a hope that they could make it, at least for a short while (Pisces are plagued by indecision and let's be real here, a strong sense of right and wrong, and an unwillingness to hurt those close to them). I know I'm supposing here also, but Sats was a strong woman, and I have my doubts that she would have stood by him at the Met Gala knowing (assuming she knew) all she knew about what had transpired and what was to come.

When it was finally over, she went out of his life like a shot and for all we know without further contact, why linger for so long if there wasn't some semblance of something still left to hope for those short few weeks after DH ended and she slipped away?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

My opinion always was, that they were not split at the Met - not for good. IMO he looked like shit, because he was trying the impossible - NOT to break up, because in a way, he knew, he had something good and didn*t want to do that to her - knowing it wouldn*t work, as his heart was gone.
IMO it had less to do with being classy at that point (which she is) but with still trying to work it out. On both sides...

He had never slept around - since I say No to th Sienna rumor - so I see the possibility, that she could forgive him that, IF he came to his senses, which again made it mnore difficult for him to depart. She was smart, not making it easy for him. Why would she? She loved him.
Rachel was probably fighting the same fight on her side. Holy shit...and I know, what I am talking about...its pure hell.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I agree, and it's a credit to them both that RW and DC came through it and did so under the radar. How they pulled that off I'll never know. I'll say again, I hope Sats has found happiness in whatever form and has found peace. The pain and sadness of the split aside, it can't be easy to carry that "ex girlfriend of James Bond" monkey on your back.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:I agree, and it's a credit to them both that RW and DC came through it and did so under the radar. How they pulled that off I'll never know. I'll say again, I hope Sats has found happiness in whatever form and has found peace. The pain and sadness of the split aside, it can't be easy to carry that "ex girlfriend of James Bond" monkey on your back.
On strictly non emotional ground - it could be a bit of a reference as well. After all - being JB's ex is not such a bad thing. Its not, that he dumped her after 6 months...he, who is assumed to be able to get just everyone, chose and stayed with her for a long time.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I don't know how Sats could've backed down. She must have been a strong woman to let him go, especially if she still loved him, which I believe she did. She's definitely stronger than me. If you can ever 'get over' Daniel, I just hope she's happier now...

PS... When was the Met Gala and where are photos of same? Not that I want to see Daniel or Sats in pain... just curious as to how this debate began on this thread!!? :?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

NextBondGirl wrote:I don't know how Sats could've backed down. She must have been a strong woman to let him go, especially if she still loved him, which I believe she did. She's definitely stronger than me. If you can ever 'get over' Daniel, I just hope she's happier now...

PS... When was the Met Gala and where are photos of same? Not that I want to see Daniel or Sats in pain... just curious as to how this debate began on this thread!!? :?
I don't think they were posted here, we were just talking in general terms because that was there last public appearance, the pics are in the gallery here: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... ?album=657 - and really they didn't look all bad:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

No, they don't look too bad do they? Daniel never looks bad and Sats looks stunning, positively radiant... that's a beautiful dress. Thanks for showing them BB! :)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

NextBondGirl wrote:No, they don't look too bad do they? Daniel never looks bad and Sats looks stunning, positively radiant... that's a beautiful dress. Thanks for showing them BB! :)
Sats look positively radiant doesn't she, like the cat that got the cream. It's hard to wonder what was going through their minds, DC does look distracted in this series of pics. But it's very easy to say that with the advantage of hindsght.