PFA. Take II

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Can't agree - I thought he looked miserable and thin like hell back then. Just didn't know or wasn't sure why.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Can't agree - I thought he looked miserable and thin like hell back then. Just didn't know or wasn't sure why.
He did get thin, and even thinner during C&A, but he was at his skinniest in Jan/Feb of last year I thought - tail end of Tattoo and what should have been a happy time with Rachel. Too much sex perhaps.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Any pics of that? I think, he looked the worst at the start of tattoo. Seriously overworked...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Any pics of that? I think, he looked the worst at the start of tattoo. Seriously overworked...
Start of tattoo (any excuse to show this one!)

End of tattoo:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:No, they don't look too bad do they? Daniel never looks bad and Sats looks stunning, positively radiant... that's a beautiful dress. Thanks for showing them BB! :)
Sats look positively radiant doesn't she, like the cat that got the cream. It's hard to wonder what was going through their minds, DC does look distracted in this series of pics. But it's very easy to say that with the advantage of hindsght.
agree GG, he did just come off the ASR gig and then onto DH, stress too.
The 1st pic posted has it written all over Sat's face "He's mine bitch" but too bad, his mind was already made up, he was in love wiht Rachel.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

@Bee - remember the first on set pics from the court scene? I remember how you commented even. how terribly tired he looked and he did. But yes, he didn't look that much better for some time. He started to recover IMO when we saw these in March.

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... ?album=762

and have a look at this from the Met Gala
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... play_media

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I did comment, but honestly I've seen him look worse! There's a "get me out of here" look on his face at the Met gala, no doubt. But if you look at others he's ok, Sats certainly looked like she was living in a different sphere to him at that point. I think there were a few times in the past two years where work and life change caught up with him, but it was nice to see him emerge at the C&A premieres looking like a million dollars again. He scrubs up well.

caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:I did comment, but honestly I've seen him look worse! There's a "get me out of here" look on his face at the Met gala, no doubt.
I like the way you put it. He looks gutted in some pics, you can see it in his eyes. He probably caught sight of Rachel in all her pink glory posing with Darren and his possessive heart couldn't take it :P
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Hi caramel - where you been?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:No, they don't look too bad do they? Daniel never looks bad and Sats looks stunning, positively radiant... that's a beautiful dress. Thanks for showing them BB! :)
Sats look positively radiant doesn't she, like the cat that got the cream. It's hard to wonder what was going through their minds, DC does look distracted in this series of pics. But it's very easy to say that with the advantage of hindsght.
The thing that stuck in my mind about those pics was the sheer vitriol aimed at Sats on places like JJ because the event was celebrating “American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity” and the knives were out among the "Sats haters" about why should she have a place there.

As for Daniel, (and I know Sats was wearing enormous heels) I think he looks very small.....diminished almost. Like he has lost something and doesn't know how.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:I did comment, but honestly I've seen him look worse! There's a "get me out of here" look on his face at the Met gala, no doubt. But if you look at others he's ok, Sats certainly looked like she was living in a different sphere to him at that point. I think there were a few times in the past two years where work and life change caught up with him, but it was nice to see him emerge at the C&A premieres looking like a million dollars again. He scrubs up well.
Yes, it was certainly a relief to see him looking well again...

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

:lol: Headless!
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote::lol: Headless!
:lol: I would call that - an important part is missing.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »