Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Dunda wrote:I suppose he can get quite rude and angry when he's agitated. And something like this makes him agitated.

Sats and Rachel have calmed him down in the past when he was approached by intrusive paps and fans (supermarket anyone? :wink: ).

I think he waited for Sats to cofront this guy to keep his cool :wink:

Pisces can have a very short temper when we are PUSHED TOO FAR. :evil: :x I am exactly the same. I had a bit of a scream tonight actually. I can quite see Daniel have a short fuse too. Much of astrology is probably BS but I do believe that us Fishies are ... very emotional, passionate and dedicated and anger will fit in with that. And if there is one thing that's bound to drive our beloved crazy is invasions of privacy...... I would just hope he realizes that not all of his fans are jerks. The large majority of us do genuinely care for his wellbeing and are only too happy to respect his boundaries...
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

My son is Pisces and he is so chilled and rarely gets worked up about things generally.
I'm sure Daniel respects his fans as long as they show respect to him and his family.
SmittenDramaKitten

Even though I said it's BS, the 'temprament of a Piscean' is noted as....

The Pisces personality is hard to pin down, it is very mysterious and elusive. Pisces are molded by their surroundings, they incorporate their experiences and surroundings into themselves. They have extreme compassion and they feel the pain of others. If something is wrong in the world that affects them, it affects them deeply, they take it to heart and feel extreme feelings regarding the matter. When they are happy, they are extremely happy and when they are sad, they are extremely depressed.

Some of it rings true. I know my Dad has a very short fuse and was on blood pressure medication for years. So perhaps my temper is genetic? I am sure Daniel believes is mutual respect. :)
SmittenDramaKitten

PS. I also have a "hormone imbalance" which has never been properly explained by any of my doctors... Sorry, I know this isn't really anything to do with Daniel Pix... :oops:
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Alina wrote:I saw that vid a long time ago and to me it is quite unsettling. As much as I love the papz pics, as they show Daniel when he isn't posing and in real life situations outside a movie set, that vid made me feel very uncomfortable. Partially because I really felt for Daniel and fully understood his irritation and partially because that "fan" or whoever he was, sounded like a total idiot, as if he was somewhat "intellectuallty challenged".

However, I remember that after Daniel allegedly "snapped" at some fan who was filming him and Rachel at a supermarket, some people commenting on that on message boards used that vid as proof that Daniel is able to deal with obnoxious "fans" or papz in a very civil way and how much patience he's able to show for them.

Daniel is a very gentle and modest person and he himself admits that while being auditioned for "R to P" he was truly intimidated and "stastruck".
Yet I'm sure he is capable of losing his temper when seriously provoked. Who isn't? :)
I watched the director's explanation of Defiance on the DVD and he mentioned that Daniel was very modest and even spiritual. But I also thinks he is kind of an introvert at times. Remember when he admitted to Jon Stewart that he had sweaty palms due to his nervousness. So cute. And he also mentioned to Jay Leno that he needed a drink, I assume because of nerves. Such a sweetie. And he doesn't try to be macho he just comes out and says it.
Wag More, Bark Less

Alina

Post by Alina »

Northcoast wrote:
Alina wrote:I saw that vid a long time ago and to me it is quite unsettling. As much as I love the papz pics, as they show Daniel when he isn't posing and in real life situations outside a movie set, that vid made me feel very uncomfortable. Partially because I really felt for Daniel and fully understood his irritation and partially because that "fan" or whoever he was, sounded like a total idiot, as if he was somewhat "intellectuallty challenged".

However, I remember that after Daniel allegedly "snapped" at some fan who was filming him and Rachel at a supermarket, some people commenting on that on message boards used that vid as proof that Daniel is able to deal with obnoxious "fans" or papz in a very civil way and how much patience he's able to show for them.

Daniel is a very gentle and modest person and he himself admits that while being auditioned for "R to P" he was truly intimidated and "stastruck".
Yet I'm sure he is capable of losing his temper when seriously provoked. Who isn't? :)
I watched the director's explanation of Defiance on the DVD and he mentioned that Daniel was very modest and even spiritual. But I also thinks he is kind of an introvert at times. Remember when he admitted to Jon Stewart that he had sweaty palms due to his nervousness. So cute. And he also mentioned to Jay Leno that he needed a drink, I assume because of nerves. Such a sweetie. And he doesn't try to be macho he just comes out and says it.
Very well put, NC. He is an introvert, I remember an interview in which Rachel said it's not easy to get into the circle of his friends. But when he finally "lets you in", he's the best friend you can think of, well, that's my interpretation of her words, which I believe is true.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Daniel on Wembley - I didn't know where to put this. It's blurry, let's hope for some better quality pics.

Alina

Post by Alina »

Daniel on Wembley

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

He looks like James Bond is supposed to look. SO HOT!! And the smile is SO CUTE!!!!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote::hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

He looks like James Bond is supposed to look. SO HOT!! And the smile is SO CUTE!!!!
no kidding, :happyrunning: :happyrunning: :happyrunning:
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Perfect cut! Very handsome!
SmittenDramaKitten

The pics are a little grainy here but I'm not complaining. I guess they were taken on someone's phone? He looks very well ... very nice... :) :sigh:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Just found a bigger version,

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks, very handsome and yes, what a cute smile :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..