Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybelline wrote:Perfect cut! Very handsome!
I dont remember, were you among the short cut lovers?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Usually I prefer him with longer hair but this time it looks really good. I can't tell why. :lol:
Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:The pics are a little grainy here but I'm not complaining. I guess they were taken on someone's phone? He looks very well ... very nice... :) :sigh:
Yes, SDK, the pics are quite grainy, but I downloaded them from Twitter, they were taken with camera phones, that's why. I couldn't sleep at night, so I was online hoping for some better quality pics, but that's all I managed to find. But I think Daniel looked really good and the smiling one is very cute. Shame there aren't more.

Sylvia's pic is very good qulity though. :)
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Did you see the caption to another of the Daniel pics in that link:

Gaunt: Daniel Craig looked a far cry from his days as Bond
Wag More, Bark Less

Alina

Post by Alina »

Yes, I've noticed that, but I disagree. He looked VERY Bond, maybe in that pic his face seemed thinner and that's why they put the caption like this.

Isn't it the same hat? I think he looks better when his face is relaxed and fuller. But I have no complaints about his looks on Wembley last night. I'd definitely would :)

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

[quote="Alina"]Yes, I've noticed that, but I disagree. He looked VERY Bond, maybe in that pic his face seemed thinner and that's why they put the caption like this.

And the guy wanting the autograph seems especially tanned. But I think he looks great. Wondering if there are any pictures of Daniel wearing a baseball cap. That's sooooo very American.
Last edited by Northcoast on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wag More, Bark Less

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its just a bad pic, in the others, though blurry, you can se, he is not thin.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

I agree, GG, it's just the pic, the light and and contrast with the tanned guy.
Northcoast wrote: But I think he looks great. Wondering if there are any pictures of Daniel wearing a baseball cap. That's sooooo very American.
There are quite a few pics of Daniel wearing a baseball cap, for example this one:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Alina wrote:
SmittenDramaKitten wrote:The pics are a little grainy here but I'm not complaining. I guess they were taken on someone's phone? He looks very well ... very nice... :) :sigh:
Yes, SDK, the pics are quite grainy, but I downloaded them from Twitter, they were taken with camera phones, that's why. I couldn't sleep at night, so I was online hoping for some better quality pics, but that's all I managed to find. But I think Daniel looked really good and the smiling one is very cute. Shame there aren't more.

Sylvia's pic is very good qulity though. :)
Well done for finding and thanks for posting Alina!!! 8) We always appreciate new pix of him regardless of the picture quality. I don't see that Daniel looks "gaunt".... he looks wonderful. As ever, a sight for sore eyes. :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I don't think he looks gaunt either. Not at all. His face looks more chiseled to me this way. I prefer it to the full-face look he sometimes has.
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Alina wrote:I agree, GG, it's just the pic, the light and and contrast with the tanned guy.
Northcoast wrote: But I think he looks great. Wondering if there are any pictures of Daniel wearing a baseball cap. That's sooooo very American.
There are quite a few pics of Daniel wearing a baseball cap, for example this one:

Ahhhh, look at that MAN! He can pull off a cardigan under a leather jacket and still look cool. Thanks, Alina!
Wag More, Bark Less

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alina

Post by Alina »

It just occurred to me: did cc get fired or something? It seems he didn't accompany Daniel on Wembley :shock: :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He is never with him in Europe.

Alina

Post by Alina »

Ok, that escaped me somehow :)