Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:DC and Sats leaving their London home in the rain.

Sorry about sending you to JJ, but I'm sure someone will come up with the pics in their original form:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/07/07 ... on-lovers/
It has been bucketing it down in London all day. Funny thing was, on bus on the way home about an hour ago I was wondering if Daniel was someplace sunny and warm. Obviously not!!! :lol: :lol:

He looks wonderful - as usual !

Tried to get a close-up of the rings - and yes, the second one is still there and seems to match the diamond ring - both look either platinum or white gold.

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

New pics finally. Thanks Bumblebee :D It was worth the wait, he looks damn goodImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

More here...classy umbrella:

http://rexfeatures.com/live/2009/07/07/ ... se_hill,_l

Any idea what the license/number plate might mean?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

And that's some wall they built. What a life!
Crazy!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
bumblebee wrote:More here...classy umbrella:

http://rexfeatures.com/live/2009/07/07/ ... se_hill,_l

Any idea what the license/number plate might mean?
Great! :D New pics online.

@Thelma
Can you pic the complete REX-Session?
I'll see if I can get them. Fingers crossed :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

WOW. Does he look hot. And Satsuki looks good, too. He has really trimmed down in a short period of time (from the busting vest pics) and looks like he may be working out, too. Do these belong in the Nice Bum thread? :lol: Daniel is the only man I know who would wear blue jeans, a nice shirt casually worn, but with cufflinks. Looks like they picked up an MB to add to the Audi. Certainly appears to be married.

Regarding the Wimbledon event, the Internet listed them as spectators, but after that nothing. Not a pic anywhere or further reports. It just seems to have been a false report unless anyone knows specifically otherwise. I have the tournament on Tivo and could record it onto DVD, but it seems like a futile effort to stare at the stands to glipse what seems to be a waste of time. Thoughts?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

The Daily Mail (god bless them) ran a piece on celebs at Wimbledon this year and never mentioned DC. Lots of others - Russell Crowe, Ben Stiller, Kate Winslet, etc. but alas no Dansuki.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

New pics...wonderful. Thank you so much.
Some bigger versions will be much appreciated. In my eyes, Daniel looks fantastic :D :D :D :D :D . I don't expected someting else :) .
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

is it me or is his hair looking very dark? Has Daniel been trying to beat the grey with a bit of dye?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Aman wrote:is it me or is his hair looking very dark? Has Daniel been trying to beat the grey with a bit of dye?
It was a very dark and stormy day here in London - almost like winter light at times when the rain was coming down in buckets so maybe it was just the poor light quality.

I took a peek at the Rome photos on JJ and his hair is almost the same colour there, so if not a trick of the light maybe it has something to do with how they process their photos? Image

Either way, my gut feeling is that while he would dye it for a character part, a bit of grey in his real life is not going to bother him. :wink:
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I want her shoes...I want her shoes really, REALLY bad 8) Gosh she has such cute style! And may I say DC can certainly pull off a pair of tighter fitting jeans...holy cow :shock:
Lu

Post by Lu »

awesome pics! Thank you! Her wedding ring is gorgy. :D
My books!

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Slightly different pics from one of the other gossip sites. :D