Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

MicheleWolding James Bond aka Daniel Craig almost ran me
over a sec ago, right after I told Jane Lynch congrats on the Golden Globe...maybe he was jealous!

3 minutes ago via Twitter for Android from Hollywood, Los Angeles

:twisted: he in sexy nasty mood
ImageImage
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Both pics are stunning Honey! 8)
ChristineWhiting

Post by ChristineWhiting »

Is that Mark Strong with him in the photos of 15th Jan? Looks like him to me. Very old 'friends in the north' mate and agent in Flash back of Fool. New project on the go!!! Hope so.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

ChristineWhiting wrote:Is that Mark Strong with him in the photos of 15th Jan? Looks like him to me. Very old 'friends in the north' mate and agent in Flash back of Fool. New project on the go!!! Hope so.
Could be, but I'm not sure....

Wouldn't it be great to have Mark as a Bond baddie? :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Dunda wrote:
ChristineWhiting wrote:Is that Mark Strong with him in the photos of 15th Jan? Looks like him to me. Very old 'friends in the north' mate and agent in Flash back of Fool. New project on the go!!! Hope so.
Could be, but I'm not sure....
Wouldn't it be great to have Mark as a Bond baddie? :wink:
:) I love! that idea.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

same mole at the same place :lol:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I thought that too!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The traits from the rest of his hair are the same too. Great find, Christine. Seems non of us looked beneath DC :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Germangirl wrote:The traits from the rest of his hair are the same too. Great find, Christine. Seems non of us looked beneath DC :lol:
:oops: :oops: :oops: I did, but not carefully enough. I only thought...dang, I think, I know this man, but who is it?
(BTW, sometimes there are news in the pics but very well hidden...I remember the LA-pics with Daniel and Barbara from summer 2007. I did not! notice...in one pic was Mr Forster!)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Somehow I believe, turning him into a Bond baddie - IF the meeting was about Bond - would be too obvious. If I was a prod and hired Mark, I would make him either an enemy turned friend or a friend from the beginning. What you think?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Whatever, which ever way they would cast Strong it could only be an asset.IMO Just love him. K.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

khenton wrote:Whatever, which ever way they would cast Strong it could only be an asset.IMO Just love him. K.
deffo, he's good actor
bubita

Post by bubita »

Love all those pics, THX .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Somehow I believe, turning him into a Bond baddie - IF the meeting was about Bond - would be too obvious. If I was a prod and hired Mark, I would make him either an enemy turned friend or a friend from the beginning. What you think?
Of course he's a good actor and could do anything.
But he himself admitted that he would like to play a Bond villan.

And for being too obvious, I don't think so. Bond is no mystery series where the audience sits at the edge of the seat and is curious to find out who's the bad guy. In a Bond movie it's pretty obviuos from the very beginning who's the good and who's the bad one.