Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:Interesting to see, how the different light makes him look good and not not too thin or pale and thin. Just shows, that lightning is so important in filmmaking. :wink:
si youa re so right GG, in some he look tanned because of yellow lighting inside airport then white harsh flash of paps make him look gaunt
but he still look sexy and like animal prowling
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sorry Dan, but we gotta love JJ sometimes. It's nice to see that his and R's schedules worked out the same. I think he looks great in some shots, not in others, but that's how it is with the lighting and that darn cap :cry: , IMO. Still, wonderful to see new pics of him.

Oh, to have only known that he was going to be on that plane. I had nothing else to do today but be on that plane and unknowingly stare at him when he wasn't looking :twisted: (sorry, Daniel..., but I wouldn't be able to help myself).
caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:
I like him and his stare in this pic. Love his hat . So English :P
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yeah, this is a great pic. Boy, he sure knows he's being snapped. Someone tipped the photogs off that he was going to be there. I think these are the only Dan w/o Sats airport pics we have, huh?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Why did you change your name? :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Yeah, this is a great pic. Boy, he sure knows he's being snapped. Someone tipped the photogs off that he was going to be there. I think these are the only Dan w/o Sats airport pics we have, huh?
Yes, I think so and they look pretty much the same all of them in terms of him looking rather displeased. Some things just never change :lol:

..but yeah - nice pout :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:Why did you change your name? :wink:
I am assuming its me u r asking?

Well, dan123 sounded too cheesy to me.....dunda was nice enough to change it for me to something sweeter :wink:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Luna, I take it you got those, good job girl.
What I like most is the fact that a flight from London to LA and he gets stubbles that are to die for.
So what is Rachel shooting in LA?
This is all going to get interesting.
caramel

Post by caramel »

^When I saw her pics in Heathrow, I assumed she was going to NYC with her son.
Now DC is in LA. can you just imagine their goodbyes the night before?! :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I assume she went back to NYC, too. OMG, sometimes I'm sorry they aren't strapped for cash; otherwise maybe they would have filmed their last night of hot sex and released it to theaters in 3D. I think it would sell more tickets than The Titanic. I would just move into the theater :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It's back to work for a glum looking Daniel Craig as he arrives in LA without new love Rachel Weisz
Last updated at 5:56 AM on 3rd January 2011

He enjoyed a romantic festive holiday in the countryside with rumoured new love Rachel Weisz.
But now it seems, it's back to work for Daniel Craig.
Perhaps this would explain the 42-year-old actor's rather glum mood as he arrived at Los Angeles International Airport today.

Glum: Daniel Craig tries to ignore the crowd of photographers who greeted him at Los Angeles International Airport today

The star looked serious as he walked through LAX wearing a blue flat cap, blue jacket, jeans and brown boots.
And the notoriously press-shy actor studiously avoided eye contact with the throng of photographers he ran into.

Craig is in Southern California to work on his new movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, the English-language adaptation of the hit Swedish film and best selling book by Steig Larsson.
Lately Craig has been riding a wave of career success, with five movies in production, including the 23rd instalment of the James Bond franchise.

But it is his personal life that has been getting all of the attention.

After first denying they were an item, Craig and British actress Weisz were photographed walking hand-in-hand in the England countryside last week.

They were enjoying a Christmas break together at a secluded £1,000-a-week cottage after finally going public with their romance.

Weisz grew close to the 007 actor while the two stars played husband and wife in the forthcoming thriller Dream House.

During filming in March, she said: ‘We’ve been getting on really well and yet I still haven’t had an offer to be a Bond girl – but if he asks me I’d definitely do it!’

As recently as four weeks ago, the pair claimed media reports that they were dating were false.
The actress announced last month that she had split from 41-year-old movie director Darren Aronofsky after a nine-year relationship.

They became engaged in 2005, but never married and have a four-year-old son.

Craig had been engaged to film producer Satsuki Mitchell after proposing two years ago.

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo recently completed filming in Sweden.

Image Image

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z19wz9FQnm
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Poor bb, he looks tired :(
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I have a really comfortable flotation waterbed he'd surely love. I'll go get him :-) And I promise not to touch..

(nevermind my crossed fingers)
caramel

Post by caramel »

Yeah - save some for the rest of us............I am sure he is not that tired :twisted: :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He's going to be in CA for several months :lol: . Lots of time for us :twisted: .

Note to self: go to gym tomorrow.

Those lucky Brits get him ALL the time. We had a shot of getting him back in the US more with Sats, but now with Rachel...hmmm.
Last edited by sf2la on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.